Sequel: Elysian
Status: In Progress

Restless Insomniacs

When I am alone I think.

I think about every single thing that has happened to get me to where I currently am. I think about every single thing I have ever done from telling Alex Michaels I like him in the third grade only to be rejected, to the time I had a drink thrown in my face because I kissed Alex Michaels and his girlfriend saw. I think about every single event that has led me to this current situation and this current situation I can fairly blame on that stupid kiss with Alex. If I had not touched his pretty lips I would not be here.

To be fair I blame everything on Alex Michaels, and I don’t care if that is justified or not. He is the one that finally broke me and I am not able to get back up. The sting of a bruise forming on my arm radiates through my body but it is okay because Alex Michaels is gone. And I live to fight another battle, barely but I am still here, left alone with the peace and music of my iPod.

Everything is okay because the sound of a sweet angel’s voice flows through my headphones, I really don’t mind the cuts and bruises. They really are kind of pretty in a sick kind of way but then again so am I. I am pretty in a sick way that only sick people notice. It took a truly sick boy to notice my beauty and fall in love with it. That sick boy was not Alex Michaels but someone so far from him it is almost laughable, someone equally sick but oh so beautiful.

This is our story.

*I own all characters, plot ideas and such - Don't steal.*
This is a rewrite of a story I had previously posted -
When Worlds Collide.