My Heart's Always With You Now.

Chapter Two

I walked down the stairs looking at the clock, 8am. I groaned inwardly, I never managed to get much sleep any more much to my annoyance, the past constantly swirled around in the back of my head causing me to think and never be able to drift off into a peaceful sleep which had been much needed for the past couple of years. I had instead been forced to lay awake at night thinking over everything that I had done wrong. I wasn't a bad person. I had just made bad choices.

I walked into the kitchen to see breakfast already put on the table, this had been a regular thing that the whores had now learnt – when I got downstairs I wanted my breakfast warm and on the table. That was something they all complained about, constantly muttering things along the lines of “well how do we know when you're getting up?” and “don't blame us if it's cold”, but truth be told, they knew they had to do it unless they wanted to be 10ft under ground with the other whores that had gone against us.

“Morning” Destiny smirked as she slid the plate across the table to me, I simply grunted in response causing her to roll her eyes and stalk off in the opposite direction. She was 'mine', she was the main girl I would go to when I wanted sex and she made sure the other girls knew. She saw it as a way to intimidate others making it appear as though we had a little fling or romance going on when it was nothing and never would be.

The girl from yesterday was pushed in front of me by Johnny, his arms folded as he watched her making sure she didn't try anything funny, “was there really any need to fucking push me?” she shouted, Johnny rolled his eyes and told her to shut up before she did something she'd regret. I motioned to the seat in front of me and watched her debate in her head whether it was a good idea. Giving in she sat in front of me and gladly accepted as I slid some pancakes across to her.

I wasn't completely heartless, I understood that she must have been confused and must be curious as to why she had been bought here. But judging by the look on her face she had already concluded that she would be put in the same position as the other girls – being made into a whore. That wasn't what was going to happen to her though, she intrigued me. The anger she had bubbling up yet the innocent look in her eyes told me there was a lot more to her.

“So what's your name?” I asked clasping my hands together on the table in front of me. She looked up from her plate of pancakes and swallowed.

“Doesn't matter. What's your name?”

I raised my eyebrow before repeating my question again with a little more sternness in my voice. However, once again I was greeted with the same reply. I slammed my hands down on the table making her jump a little bit, “when I fucking ask you something you fucking answer me, do you hear me?”. She nodded her head wearily.

“Lauren”

“Great, now Lauren, if you do everything I tell you to do we wont have a problem. You will address me as Shadows or Sir, anything else and you will be punished which is not something you want, trust me. You will be shown around by Destiny and if God forbid you try to escape, I will break every single bone in your fucking body and I will lock you away. Okay?”. She nodded her head with wide eyes and stood as I called Destiny over explaining she was to show Lauren around the place. The two walked out of the room, stopping to let Brian enter.

“She has a nice arse man!” Brian groaned, I chuckled lightly before going to the fridge and throwing him an orange juice, “dude she's not like the others! She seems to innocent. Maybe even a little too good to be here...”.

“Oh please Bri, tell me you're not going soft already!” I sighed, he shook his head quickly taking a gulp of his juice before putting the lid back on. He bit his lip for a while looking deep in thought, “well?”.

“I'm just saying the other girls were given a choice to come here. We chose them and offered them a place to stay and whatever they wanted in return for what we asked, but her... Matt she's different. She's going to resist everything we try and do because she was never given the option” Brian murmured, he rubbed his eyes clearly not having slept very well either last night, “and she seems a hell of a lot younger than the other girls, I'm just worried that she's not going to be cut out for this and watching someone like that get dragged into the shit we do is not going to be easy”.

“God you're turning into a right old sop...”

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

“SHE'S GONE!” Destiny shouted running into my room, I shot off the bed in an instance throwing all my paper work around me. I sent her an angry look before storming out the room and down the stairs.

“LAUREN!” I bellowed at the top of my voice, yet no one came running. I wasn't used to this sort of disobedience and I certainly was not used to someone leaving and running away from me – it was usually the opposite. It was me trying to get away from them. I paced around the house trying to find her but to my luck I couldn't, “There's no way she could have gone!”. Destiny placed her hand on my shoulder and slowly slid it down to my chest.

“Well we could forget her and have a bit of fun on our own” Destiny smirked trying to bite her lip in a seductive way, I sighed and grabbed her hand taking her upstairs to a more secluded private area. “Make me feel good Shadows” Destiny muttered pressing her lips against my neck, I suppressed a moan and shoved her onto her back, climbing on top of her. Just as I was getting truly into it the door swung open and Lauren was shoved in by her hair.

“Guess who I found out in the garden trying to find her way out of here?” Zack asked with a laugh, I got off Destiny instantly and walked over to the small girl in front of me.

“Destiny get the fuck out!” I shouted pointing to the door, she started to protest but I wasn't having any of it. I turned around and glared at her making her clutch her clothes off the floor and leave, “Zack i'll take it from here. Thanks man”. He nodded and exited out the door he'd come through only moments before.

“It wasn't me! I prom-” I cut Lauren off with a slap and smirked as she fell on the ground looking defenseless.

“What did I say to you earlier?”

“I don't kno-” she whimpered but I cut her off once again, this time kicking her in the side. Her hands instantly reached round to grab at her side in agony. Her eyes watered, tears threatening to fall any minute. However, I didn't feel anything, no need to stop or no remorse. I had told her and she had disobeyed me and now she was about to find out what I was truly like.

“I told you that I would break every single precious little bone in your body” I smirked grabbing her arm and throwing her into the wall. My hand clawed at her neck holding her in place against the wall as she writhed trying to move out of my grasp.

“Let me go! It wasn't me! It was that girl!” She whined holding onto my wrists and desperately trying to get them to loosen around her neck.

“One thing I do not appreciate in my house is lying” I snarled, I pulled her body forward before slamming it backwards again making her hit the wall with a loud thud. “Now princess, give me one good reason why I should allow you to keep breathing my fucking oxygen?!” I snapped, she looked at me weakly before her eyes closed and her body fell limp.

Groaning with annoyance I threw her body onto the bed and went into the bathroom to wash the blood off my hands before it stained. As I came out I saw that she was still laying in the same position, I stared at her for a while, my eyes really taking in all of her features, she had a nice body, there was no denying that. She had a thin little waist and a perky bum that was evident in the way she was laying. Her long dark red hair fell around her shining as the moonlight outside hit it. She wasn't like the other girls, she didn't degrade herself with her clothing, she looked a lot like me in some ways when she laid there. She looked like a loose end.