Status: work in progress

Dream Without Fear, Love Without Limits

One- Kallista POV

When you had everything you ever dream of and then lose everything. Simple thing in life can make you smile, at least that's what I think. But when you're in the middle of february in Pittsburgh, it's a little hard to keep smiling everyday. Dont get me wrong, I love winter, I'm a ''winter girl''. That's the big problem because I can see from the window at my work a beautiful little snow fallen from the sky. So, here I am, day dreaming at work about how I could play in it. It doesnt help when it's a slow day at work.

I'm working in a health center , I'm the one who welcome the people in, answer the phone and do the paper work. Usually people come in and out like it's a train station, not today. I sighed for the million time.

'' Seriously Kalli, you should just ask the boss the rest of the day off, it's not a big deal. I can manage the job''

'' No Hayd, you know I need the money''

'' Then stop sighing PLEASE. Other wise I will have to kill you with my pen.''

''Ouhhh! I'm scare Hayd!''

I can help but smile when I saw her roll her eyes. Haydie is my best friend, well pretty much my only friend, and she like to show me how much she love me by threaten my life. It's a real love story between the Pittsburgh native that she is and the canadian girl that I am. We met each other at the university, since we both studying in physical therapy. She's the only one who understand my life right now, how complicate it is and she's the only one who doesnt judge me. Our relationship is simple, I dont judge her and her life, well not out loud, and she doesnt judge mine.

The thing about Haydie is that she's a BIG BIG hockey fan, even bigger then any canadian that I know. She's talking about the Penguins, non stop, I dont watch them, in fact, I dont like hockey for personal reason, but I know everything about that team. How their goalie is adorable with his french accent and his bad words, how one of their D-man have flawless hair, how the second super star of the team is funny with his russian accent and the more important how sexy their captain is. I saw some picture of him and sadly, I have to agree with her, he's hot. Too bad he's a hockey player.

What's his name again? I always forget.

'' Sidney Crosby''

Oh yeah, that's his name, but wait did I asked that question out loud?

I was about to ask that question to my friend when I realise her skin was red, her mouth open and her eyes were fixed on something right in front of me. I turn my head to see what she was looking at, that's when I saw him.

'' I'm sorry, I was day dreaming'' I told him with a bright smile. '' What can I do for you?''

He seem to be annoyed, either by me or the situation, but either way, he didnt smile back and answer me with a cold tone.

'' I'm Sidney Crosby and I'm here to see Doctor Sullivan, he's waiting for me.''

I switch position in my chair and start to be uncomfortable. The whole situation was awkward, he was cold, not the happy and sexy captain Haydie kept telling me he was. He was looking at me like I was inferior and I surely didnt like that.

''Well, go sit on your throne, mister Crosby, us, little people, we will take good care of you and I'll call Doctor Sullivan right now.''

Haydie throw me her pen, she probably want me to stop talking. He was glaring at me like I was an E.T or something like that. I smile at him again and he decide it was the perfect time to go sit in the waiting room.

''He's a jerk, your captain'' I whisper to my friend as I call the doctor. She was about to say something but back off. I will hear about that scene for sure later.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so it's my first fanfiction in english EVER. I'm a french canadian so english isnt my mother tongue. I tried to write that for a homework, and I posted it here to see what people think of it. So I really, really need your opinion about it. Plus, if you guys could help with the english part, I would love it.