Status: work in progress

Dream Without Fear, Love Without Limits

Three- Kallista POV

How did I end up doing some volunteering for my first contract in physical therapy again?? Oh yeah, I said that the client was a jerk in front of my boss. Note for the future, I can think that kind of stuff but never say it out loud. It's not like I didnt know that before but, I couldnt stop myself from saying it, he was really acting like he own the place.

So because of my stupid impulsivity, my boss asked me to work for free for at least the first week of the contract, if everything want find with Crosby he would start paying me from the third day of the training. I wasn't sure if everything would be fine, but I promise myself to try my best. So it's the first day of the contract and I'm sitting alone by the university pool, waiting for my client to show up. He's fifteen minutes late. I'm not quite sure if I should be pissed of or just surprise. From the way Haydie describe him to me, he was suppose to be the perfect gentlemen and being very serious about the treatment his team is asking him to do. So he wasnt suppose to be late or disrespectful.

I sighed again as I look at my watch. I had better thing to do then waiting for mister big head to show up, like studying for my tommorow test or work. I really need money and working for free wont help me paying my bills.

I was about to call Dr Sullivan to report his absence, when I heard the door open.

'' You're late''

He shrug, took off his shirt and jump in the pool. God, please, give me the strength not to kill him.

''Well, hello to you too. I'm doing find since you're wondering.''

'' Why would I care? We arent in a friendly zone, right? Plus, I'm not here to talk or trying to be friend with you, I'm here because my team doctor want me here. He and the other doctoc seems to think you can help me with my concussion. It's all I care about, so I could go back to doing the thing that I love the most in the world.''

I look at him surprise. Well, he wasnt the gentlemen Haydie describe me but at least he was being honest.

'' Find! If it's truely what you want.''

He look at me like it wasnt what he want but I act like I didnt notice. I didnt even start to work with him and I was freaking tired. The first and only hour I will be working with him today will be long, I could tell.

'' So, the main reason why we asked you to come here is to help you keeping a good shape without making you push to hard, like you would mostly do in the gym. Plus, working out in a pool help with the healing process. I'm going to ask you to do some easy stuff to see your limit but first we're going to start with some relaxing exercices''

He look at me the same way he did when we first met. I knew it wasnt a good sign. I was about to begin my explanation, when I realise that I couldnt see his face anymore and that he start to do some swim laps. I let him do some laps until I realise he was pushing himself way too hard for a guy with a concussion. If I dont stop him, he may past out in the pool.

''Slow Down Crosby, you're pushing yourself too hard!''

I sighed when I see that he didnt heard me or he didnt want to hear me. I yell a little louder.

'' Crosby!!''

He seems to swim faster. God, he was really stubborn. I dive into the pool and put myself in his way. I feel his body hit mine and I couldnt stop myself to let out a small cry of pain.

'' What the hell!!! Why did you stop me!!''

'' Wh.......WHY I STOPPED YOU!! YOU COULD HAVE KILL YOURSELF IF YOU KEPT THE WAY YOU WERE SWIMMING!''

He let out a little sarcastic laugh and I frown.

'' You're kidding right! I couldnt kill my self by swimming!!''

I sigh. Maybe not, but if he kept that attitude he would certainly kill me.

''Listen you little prat, you have an injury, and injury to the head and any head inury isnt something to laugh about, it's serious. If you want to play hockey again you should start listening to me''

He sighed, glance at me, and start swimming to get out of the pool. I roll my eyes and did the same thing.

'' Could you drop the attitude, it's getting annoying. I know you don't wanna be friend with me but we're suppose to work together. It would help if you became the nice guy everyone keep saying you are.''

He sighed again. Was I really THAT annoying.

'' Listen, I know you're suppose to help, but you dont know a thing about me''

'' Then why you dont want to tell me more about yourself.''

Another sarcastic laugh escape his lips.

''I wont open up to a little princess who had everything in her life. You wouldnt understand and we would both waste our time''

'' Wh.....''

I was seeing red. I try to took some deep breath to calm myself before answering him but it didnt work really well. I came closer to his body, point my finger and tapping it angrily against against his bare chest.

'' Y... You dont know a thing about ME either and believe me I'm nothing close to being a fucking princess. You're acting like you own the place, own the city, like everyone care about your DAMN concussion, like no one have other problems then yours. The fact is, NO ONE CARE ABOUT YOU! It's not because media keep showing your face on TV that people pay attention to it.''

I breath and continue.

'' You're acting like a concussion is a big thing, like you wont be able to play hockey anymore. But the chance you go back on the ice soon is higher then me being able to realize my dreams. You dont know how it feel to lose everything, your dreams, your familly, because of ONE FUCKING MISTAKE. Beeing push to move into a city you didnt know a THING about and to start a FUCKING new life because of ONE FUCKING MISTAKE. So PLEASE PLEASE stop playing the victime because you arent one.

He didnt make a move, surely he didnt know what to say or do. His gaze was fix on my cheeks it's when I realize that tears was falling down. I took a last breath and look at him with a cold gaze.

''Lesson's over. I dont wanna work with you until you change your attitude. I dont care what Dr Sullivan will say, I'm done with you for the week.''

I took my things and make my way to the dressing room without looking at him. I was the one who need to relax now as I feel a terrible headache begin.
♠ ♠ ♠
And chapter three done. I put a picture of Kalli and haydie in the description, so you guys can picture the both girl more easily. Thanks to read it and subscribe to it guys I really appreciate it ! Next chapter probably next week. Thanks again to the lovely Ladyfiaran for your review, hope you enjoy that one.