The Lying Game

Haunted

"I'm telling you for the millionth time, I'm not a fag. He is just my friend. At least he thinks he is. He is practically glued to me way too much and he can go to hell if that fag thinks that I want him."

Why does it still hurt so much? It's not like you didn't know it would happen. You're quite aware that you'll always be his dirty secret. You know that even if he keeps begging you to keep him, he tells you he'll change. He'll tell everyone how much he loves you and that he'll show you off. But you know that the next day, he'll deny everything again.

But you can't stop telling yourself that he truly loves you. That you do mean the world to him and that he isn't ashamed of you. He just wishes to keep you a secret so he won't ever get tired of your fag ass. That you are more to him than a piece of ass that is willing to fuck. You keep telling yourself that he loves you. Just like you love him.

Each day when you wake up by his side, you tell yourself that you couldn't be happier. You now truly believe it. You feel so happy with him, so alive.

You always get sad when he tells everyone that you and him are nothing and you're starting to get mad that he hides the truth from the people he loves.

Well, you must hate yourself more than anything because you really are hiding the truth from your own self.

He is not good to you and he doesn't love you. At least he doesn't prove his words with actions.

How can you let him hurt you like that?

The marks on your body, the ones you keep telling yourself and everyone who ask, are done by yourself. When are you going to realize that they are not at all done by your own hands?

Does he have so much power over you that you can allow yourself to hide the truth from your own mind?

The thing is, he never lied to people who aren't you. You really are just a fag that he uses.

You're the one that he's been lying to the entire time with his sweet words. You.

And there's no way that the marks covering your skin, they are just from you self harming.