We Could Watch It Fly and Just Keep Lookin' On

Special Report: Live From The Forest Of Death

A square box caught Suzume's attention and Naruto groaned. "Not this again!" Konohamaru, Moegi and Udon appeared from under the rock. "What do you losers want? I'm about to take the second phase of the Chunnin Exams and you three are interrupting me! I don't have time to be playing around with you guys now."

"We didn't come here to play around, boss. We're on official business!"

"We came here for an exclusive interview! We're supposed to write an article for the Academy's newspaper!" Moegi piped up.

'I didn't know the Academy's had a newspaper...'

"It's a big time article all about the Chunnin Exams!" Konohamaru smiled, his teeth flashing.

"That;s why we want to do an exclusive interview with you, please that you'll do it!" Moegi gave Naruto the puppy-dog eyes.

"Hey, you over there!" Anko yelled. "What are you doing? Holding up the exams!"

"I'm sorry," Naruto looked up blankly at Anko. "But Konohamaru was telling me about an article for the academy newspaper," Anko gasped.

"Oh, that's right, I forgot all about it! Lord Hokage did mention something about them interviewing me!" She smiled and scratched the back of her head. "All right! We're taking a ten minute break, those of you who are scheduled to be interviewed, be courteous and respectful to the reporters from the Academy newspaper!" Naruto walked over with the munchkins and began the interview.

"What am I supposed to do?" Suzume pouted mockingly, and took a look around. She knew most of the people in the group of ninjas. All the rookies had survived the cut, Gaara and his team, Rock Lee and his team too. The Grass Ninja who totally grossed her out, the sound ninja she beat the crap out of, and of course Kabuto's team passed on as well. Speaking of whom, Kabuto walked over to her, scratching the back of his head.

"Suzume..."

"Kabuto," there was an awkward silence. "I'm sorry, I miss judged the exam. I thought you were passing me a note, not helping me realize the entire point of the exam. I thought you were doing the whole note thing because you like me. Stupid thought, huh?" Suzume giggled and shuffled her feet. Kabuto looked at her in a way she couldn't see, for her head was down.

"Yeah..." He said softly, continuing to look at the young Genin before it. "Guess I miss lead you, I'm sorry..." He wanted to hit himself, a worse lie in the world had never been told.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's so short, I felt there was no need to recap everything, since this is what the episode was really for!