We Could Watch It Fly and Just Keep Lookin' On

Naruto's Counterattack: Never Give In!

"Naruto, don't get involved, get Suzume and get out of her as fast as you can. He's way above our level! Wait..." Sasuke walked over to Suzume, touching her face gently, she was digging her nails into the bark, biting her lip to keep from screaming, Sasuke gasped as she calmed down. She had bit herself so hard her teeth had gone through her skin, he could see her gums through the two holes in her lips, her fang teeth had gone through. Sasuke reached into her holster that was on her right thigh and took the scroll. "I'll give you the scroll. Please, take this and leave us in peace."

"Hey, Sasuke! What are you doing!?" Naruto shouted from his perch. "What are you trying to do? Giving the enemy our scroll?"

"You shut up!" Sasuke yelled angrily.

"I see, you're smart," the Grass Ninja unraveled herself from the trunk and walked to Sasuke.

"Take it," Sasuke threw the scroll, Naruto gasped, jumped down, grabbed the scroll and kicked Sasuke. "You! Don't butt in! Do you understand the situation you're in!?"

"I... forgot the password... so I can't make sure of this, but... You're a fake Sasuke, aren't you!?"

"Naruto, what are you saying?" Sakura yelled.

"You idiot! I'm the real one!"

"Liar! The idiot and coward standing in front of me right now can't be the Sasuke I know! I don't know how strong he is, but there is no guarantee that he will let us go even if he has our scroll! You're the one who is scared, the one who doesn't know the situation!"

"Naruto, you're correct," the Grass Nin laughed evilly. "I have too kill all of you if I want the scroll!" He summoned another giant snake who went on the attack, it's target, Naruto. The young Genin's eyes turned red in fury and he kicked the snake square in the jaw. After a fury of punches Naruto was pushed back by a ball of fire, the snake reared on Sasuke next. Sakura stared up at the fight as she laid Suzume's head in her lap, she was still crying.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope to have up to Chapter 31 up today, I hope you all enjoy, please tell me if you like it or not?