We Could Watch It Fly and Just Keep Lookin' On

Injured! Continue On Suzume!

Smoke like a tornado filled the room, a shadowy figure standing in the middle. Suzume''s body tensed, not knowing who the person was. Suzume nearly fell over as Naruto started cheering and jumping around. "Hello. Long time no see." A scar across his nose, black hair back in a ponytail, gleaming black eyes staring at them. It was Iruka-sensei. "Looks like the four of you went through a lot of trouble."

"What? Why? Why did you come through a summoning jutsu, Iruka-sensei?" Naruto asked, completely confused.

"We Chunnin are meant to congratulate the examinees for completing the second task. I was given the duty passing a message on to the four of you by chance." Suzume blinked.

'Chance... yeah I bet. I can safely guess he kicked and screamed until the Hokage finally gave him to us...' Iruka pulled out a pocket watch.

"You made it just in time. Everyone, congratulations on passing the second exam. I'd like to treat you all to Ichiraku, but..." Naruto, dropping Suzume, ran to Iruka and hugged him. Sasuke reached over and caught her, letting her lean against him, glaring at Naruto. Suzume's eyelids dropped, she didn't have enough energy to yell at Naruto, Sasuke looked over at her slowly, her skin was burning up.

"Iruka-sensei, we need to get Suzume to a doctor, she's badly injured."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"This is gonna sting." Suzume growled to herself as she laid in the infirmary, she was missing everything. 'They probably think I didn't finish the exam and they'll disqualify me, like hell I'm gonna let that happen.'

"Can you speed this up? I have to get back to the exam..." The medical ninja blinked as he looked up from her wound. Everything had been ripped out of her knee besides the bone, and she was worried about fighting?

"I'm sorry, miss. But you have been taken out of the Exam due to the extent of your injury. I can't in good conscience send you out there to fight..." He gasped as nails sharp as razors, glittering with diamonds grabbed his throat. The little pressure she applied made blood drip onto his beige collar.

"Just wrap up the leg... now." He nodded quickly and she let him go. In no time, he had disinfected and cleaned her wound, wrapping it tightly in clean bandages and adding a black knee brace for extra support. She sat up, and stepped really carefully onto the floor. It was impossible to bend her knee due to the brace and bandages, so she couldn't run, but she could walk... slowly, and kick if she was careful.

"Miss." He grabbed her bicep. "You can't leave." Her fingers curled into a fist.

"Watch me." Suzume reached back and slammed her fist into his cheek, sending him crashing into the bed she had just been laying in. Grabbing some water on the way out, she poured it over her head, shaking the excess water from her hair. She was ready...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Where is Suzume?" Rock Lee asked, looking over at Sasuke's team. Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke were there... but Suzume was no where in sight.

"I don't know..." Neji said slowly. Possibly her injury had taken her out of the game.

"Are you kidding me!?" Ino squealed over the silence. "After all we did to save her butt, she isn't even here!?" Gaara looked over at the annoying blond girl from the Leaf Village.

"That one girl isn't there. The one who attacked the Sound Ninja before the first exam..." Kankuro whispered to his siblings. Gaara's eyes sharpened slightly, but he turned back to the front. The proctor coughed and pointed up to a screen that was said to choose the first two fighters. Everyone's names flashed by quickly, a beep signaling the choices.

Jin Miranishnar
vs.
Suzume Urame

Sakura practically screamed, shaking her head furiously.

"What do we do?" Anko asked the Hokage, knowing that Suzume was in the infirmary.

"We have to forfeit, Jin passes on by default..."
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment please!