We Could Watch It Fly and Just Keep Lookin' On

Kakashi: Sharingan Warrior!

Zabuza let go off the Water Prison, and Suzume felt her head being let go. Little pieces of black string seemed to shower down on her. Suzume turned around to see Kakashi holding a Kunai to Zabuza's throat, and in his left hand was. Suzume stared in disbelieve and she shook her head. A kunai knife from Naruto had cut through her hair, making it now only shoulder length.

"Naruto, that was an excellent plan. You've really grown haven't you?" Naruto laughed.

"I knew I couldn't beat him with my shadow clones, that was just a distraction. While he fought them I turned into the Demon Wheel Shuriken. He didn't know what to do, believe it! I used one of my clones to turn into the Demon Wheel Shuriken, and when I threw it to Sasuke it looked like a real Shuriken. Sasuke could tell it was me in a second, so he spun around so no one could see him pull out a second Shuriken. Now there were two Shuriken, one was real and one was me. I hid in the shadow of the real Shuriken and my target was the real Zabuza. Course I knew I couldn't fight Zabuza by myself, that wasn't part of the plan. I just wanted to find a way to get him to let go of Suzume. She's much better at Taijutsu then any of us. If she could kick Zabuza just once with those Stilettos then maybe she could get Zabuza to let Kakashi go. I wasn't expecting him to let go of the Water Prison, that was just a bonus. Believe it!"

"I got distracted and let go of my grip on the water prison," Kakashi chuckled and held out his hand. He pulled Suzume towards himself, and looked at Zabuza.

"Don't flatter yourself, you weren't distracted, you were forced to let go. Your technique worked on my once, but that won't happen again. So, what's it gonna be?" Zabuza started a hand sign and both Kakashi and Zabuza jumped backwards. Suzume studied the hand signs carefully as Kakashi set her down beside him and he mimicked Zabuza's hand signs. This was the Water Dragon Jutsu.

"Water Style: Water Dragon Jutsu!" Two dragons made of water raised from the pond and spiraled around each other. It was an image that would be burned into your memory forever. When she looked up Kakashi and Zabuza were locked like bulls in battle. Zabuza's sword pushing against Kakashi's Kunai knife, it was all about brute strength now. Zabuza pushed Kakashi away, they ran in a circle...Kakashi was copying Zabuza's ever move.

"Going to do next?" She looked at Kakashi, was he reading Zabuza's mind? No, that's not how the Sharingan worked. It analyzes the opponents movements to figure out what Jutsu the ninja is going to do before they do it, so the ninja with the Sharingan can counter act it. "It makes you furious, doesn't it?"

"All you're doing is copying me, like a monkey!"

"You can't beat me with cheap tricks! I'll crush you!" Both ninjas said that at the same time. Zabuza was getting extremely angry now.

"When I'm finished with you, you'll never open that monkey mouth again!" Zabuza stopped and stared at Kakashi while Kakashi finished the hand sign.

"Water Style: Giant Vortex Jutsu!" Zabuza was swallowed in a water hurricane. "Are you all right?" Kakashi looked down at Suzume and smiled under his mask.

"Yeah, I think," Kakashi threw four kunai knives at Zabuza who had been slammed into a tree. They dug themselves into Zabuza's limbs, pinning him to a tree. Before Kakashi could touch him, two Senbon needles punctured Zabuza in the neck. A ninja in a mask stared down at Zabuza from a tree. Kakashi checked his pulse, by the look Kakashi had, Zabuza was dead.

"Thank you, I've been tracking Zabuza for a long time. Waiting for this chance to finally take him down."

"By your mask, I can see you're a tracker ninja from the Village Hidden in the Mist."

"Impressive, you're well informed," she scratched her hair and glared at Naruto, he was so getting hurt for this. "It was my duty to stop Zabuza."

"What is this?! Who do you think you are?!" Naruto was breaking down right in front of her, and it broke her heart. "Did you hear me?!"

"Easy, Naruto, he's not our enemy."

"That's not the point, did you see what he did? Just like that?! He was huge and powerful, like some kind of monster, and this kid, who's no bigger than me, took him out with one blow. What does that make us? We're just fumbling around! We don't know anything! How can I accept that?"

"Well even if you don't accept, still it did happen, Naruto," Kakashi walked over to Naruto and put his hand on his shoulder. "In this world, there are kids stronger then me, but younger than you," Naruto did nothing but growl. The ninja grabbed Zabuza's body.

"Your struggle is over for now, I must deal with the remains, there are many secrets in this body, and they must not be found. Excuse me," and he disappeared.

"He's gone, let it go Naruto," Naruto dropped to his knees and started punching the ground.

"As ninja the things we encounter in life are never easy. Save your anger for the next battle. Our mission is not complete, we've got to get the bridge builder, to his bridge," Kakashi turned to walk but fell to the ground unconscious. He had used to much energy during the battle.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment Please