Status: Bananas

Our Pain Will Shine a Light

Rescued

Chapter 12
Ashley's POV

I woke up about three hours later because Andy kicked me in the leg. Groaning, I turned around and he was in fetal position with the shakes. I sighed and put a hand on his head.

"Andy, honey, wake up."

He stirred a little, but I had to repeat myself several times to get him up. He was still shaking, but he was conscious.

"I–I'm s–sorry."

"It's okay Autumn. Are you hot or cold?"

"C–cold."

I scooted closer to him and crapped my arms around his frame. He snuggled close to me and I could feel his fast heart beat against my chest.

"Tell me if you get hot."

"Okay. Th–thank you."

"No problem honey. Try to go back to sleep."

I laid there with my arms wrapped around him, staring at the wall behind him. Doing this, caring for him like this lit something inside of me and it made me feel like I was actually doing something with my life.
_____________________________________

I woke up that morning to the smell of bacon and eggs. Rubbing my stomach, I walked to the kitchen to see Andy standing at the stove with nothing on but his boxers.

"Morning Autumn. Whatcha doing over there?"

"Cooking for my boyfriend."

I smiled at the word boyfriend and walked behind him, putting my hands on his hips and resting my chin on his shoulder.

"Boyfriend?"

"Well I thought that after our kisses and stuff last night that we were a couple now, but if you don't want to–"

I cut him off my kissing his neck. He bit his lip and tried to hold back a moan. After I left my mark, I pulled my lips away.

"Of course, I'll be your boyfriend. Did you think I'd protest silly?"

"I don't know," He answered shyly.

"How could I when you're cooking me breakfast looking like that?"

"Well this is all I have. My jeans are in the wash."

"Yeah, I know. I wish I had money to take you shopping."

"It's okay."

"I'm going to go look for that job then when I get my first pay check, I'll take you."

He turned around to kiss me, but I stopped him.

"I thought you said we were a—"

"It's not that Autumn. I just haven't brushed my teeth and morning breath is deadly."

"I guess you're right, and by the way, I do keep a toothbrush with me in case you were wondering, and I have several pair of boxers, but they were washing too."

"So you were walking around my house naked, and I didn't get to see?"

"Shut up."

"Whatever, but in all seriousness, did you get anymore bad cravings?"

"This morning, but I was fine."

"Okay. You know you can wake me up if you have to. I don't mind at all."

"Yeah, I know, now go brush."

"Yes sir."

He kissed my head and turned back around to the stove. After I brushed my teeth, I was going to take a leak, but something distracted me. Andy's notebook was sitting on the back of the toilet.

Should I look at it? I mean, if he was really that secretive about it he wouldn't have left it here. One peak is fine right?

Day 11
Dear Mom and Dad,
I'm writing early today because I have no one to talk to. I can't talk to Matt, and Ash is asleep. I'm afraid. Matt, should have gotten to take his call today. I got him in trouble didn't I? Ashley's the only thing keeping me sane. I don't have any drugs to use anyway if that's what you were thinking.
Ashley's great. He's different from anyone I've ever met. I don't know what's different about him though. Maybe he'll keep me around long enough for me to figure it out. I see myself being in love with him. I know it sounds stupid, but I already feel strongly for him. God my face is turning red. I'm going to stop writing now. I love you.


AB was sighed in the corner of the page. Never mind that, but he's falling in love with me? Wow. I never really had time to love, but we've only known each other for a while. I see where he's coming from, and maybe I'm starting to develop strong feelings too.

I shut the notebook and put it back in its place. After finally using the bathroom and washing my hands, I went back into the kitchen and Andy had already fixed two plates. I thanked him and we sat at the little table in my kitchen.

"So how's your friend?" He asked me, trying to make conversation.

"What friend?"

"The Christian one."

"Oh Roberta. She's fine, I guess. She was with me at the club the other night."

"I know. I saw her. She drinks?"

"No. She only went because I wanted to and she only had wine."

"Still alcohol."

"True," He looked down at his food and a look played over his face, "What is it?" I asked putting my hand on his.

"Does she know about us? I know about her beliefs and stuff. I don't want you to lose a close friend because of me."

"Well, she doesn't know about our new found relationship, but she knows how I feel about you," He smiled, but a questioning look came on his face, "I'm serious!" I yelled, laughing.

"You talked about me huh?"

"How could I not? You're my Autumn," His face was visibly red now, but I wasn't going to let up." Oh so now you want to blush."

He stopped smiling and his expression changed.

"Andrew?"

He moved his hand away from my and looked down at his lap.

"Ashley, I'm scared."

"Scared of what, Autumn?"

"Matt."

"You're scared of Matt?"

"No! For Matt! Wouldn't he call me? I don't know if he's okay."

"I'm sure he is Andrew."

"But I can't just sit here and do nothing!"

"You are not going back there. I forbid it."

"You forbid it?"

"Yes. I do not allow you to go."

"Matt's my best friend! I'm not going to leave him there to die! You're crazy if you think I'm not going to do anything."

"Well you're not going!"

"Watch me!"

"Andy, and just how are you going to get there?"

"Take me to my car."

"Where are you going to get gas from Andy?"

"I'll find some!"

"No. I'm not taking you."

"Fine, then I'll take the bus!"

"Fine!"

He looked at me, his face red with anger and marched to my room. It took him a couple of minutes, but he came back fully dressed with his notebook in his hands.

"Just when I thought I could count on you for anything," He said through clenched teeth.

"Andrew it's—"

"Don't call me that," And with that he walked out of the door.

"Dammit!" I yelled kicking the end of the couch. I ran to my room, putting clothes on just like Andy did and 5 minutes later I was out the door.

I jumped into my car and started to drive to the club. It was a 45 minute drive and the traffic was being a bitch today. I was about 10 minutes away from the club when police cars flew buy. Please don't be going to the club.

Traffic finally let up when I got to my destination, my fears were realized. Blue and red lights were flashing everywhere, and there were so many cops. Oh fuck.

I ran to the doors only to be pushed back by an officer.

"Please move away sir."

"My boyfriend's here, and so is his best friend. Can you tell me if they've been taken."

"What are your friends' names?"

"Andrew Biersack and Matthew Good."

"Biersack is over there with officer Featherstone. He's in custody. Don't know about the other one."

"In custody? For what?"

"He basically destroyed Mr. Delgado's office. Someone heard the commotion and called us."

"Rick Deladgo? No officer, you've got it all wrong. Rick's the criminal here. He—"

"Was forcing people into indentured servitude."

"So is he under arrest?"

"Yes he is. It's a solid case too. May I ask your name? You seem to know a lot about this. We might need to speak with you later."

"I'm Ashley Purdy. Is there a way I could go speak to my friend."

"No, you'll have go to the station."

"Okay, thank you."

"Yeah, have a good night."

Great now how the fuck am I going to get him out? I walked around the many police cars, and I didn't see Andy in any of them. There was a woman in a police uniform so I tapped on her shoulder.

"Excuse me ma'am. I'm looking for officer Featherstone."

"You're looking at her. How can I help you?"

"I'm looking for Andrew Biersack."

"Biersack? Just let him out. Rick's brother, the owner of the club dropped the vandalism charges, so no charges were filed."

"Oh, thank you."

Great! Now where the fuck is he!

I pulled out my phone and texted him.

Where the hell are you?

I pushed send and waited for a reply. I started to call him, but there was a tap on my shoulder.

"I'm right here."

I turned around to Andy's tall figure looking down emotionless on me. Matt stood behind him with a worried expression.

"Oh thank fuck," I sighed, and hugged him. He was surprised but he hugged back. "Don't scare me like that again," I reached up to kiss him. It was a sweet kiss, and it was something reassuring. "And Matt, thank god." I hugged him too.

"Nice to see you too Ashley."

"I would have came too, and I'm sorry that I didn't but—"

"Yeah I know. You wanted to keep him safe. I did too. He's stupid for coming here."

"But I saved your ass didn't I?"

"Yeah, you did."

He nodded proudly and grabbed my hand.

"Cam we go home now?"

"Of course we can. C'mon. Matt, you're coming with us."
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello everyone! How goes it? This is the Tuesday upload so yay! Um...I apologize for grammar errors as far as quotation marks and commas go. I could learn the right way to do it, but I'm lazy. That's not good is it? Oops. And also, I'm sorry if I get any facts wrong or if names don't match up. I rewrote a lot of this, so I might have gotten confused at some points. I think that is all. Thank you so much, and I love you all. Oh also, if you have any questions or if you're confused then don't be afraid to ask.