Status: Writing!!!

Iron Sinks

Three Long Years

Iron Sinks

Name - Naida Hydra
Age - 20
Gender - Female
Appearance - See tumblr Luminiabanner .tumblr. com (without spaces)
Personality - She is very much like Mirajane because she is very nice and caring. Naida has only ever loved and cared for the ones around her as her mother taught her to do. She can also sing very beautifully and often sings to the guild.
Guild - Fairy Tail Guild
Guild Stamp - White on her shoulder blade
Powers - She is the Water Dragon Slayer has similar powers to Natsu and the other dragon slayers.
S-class - She is an S class mage and is one of the strongest if not the strongest mage in Fairy Tail.
Mission status - 48 D - rank, 30 C - rank, 27 B - rank 50 A - rank, 16 - S rank, 4 SS - rank
History - Naida was raised by Aquaene the water dragon until she was 10 years old. After Aquaene disappeared Naida found the Fairy Tail guild where she quickly became friends with everyone because of her nice and caring personality. Three years before this story is taking place Naida went on an SS - Class mission which caused her to be kidnapped and placed into an under ground mage fighting rink. If you lost three fights you were put to death. Recently Naida escaped from the prison she was held in and is on her way back to Fairy Tail.

Chapter 1 - Three Long Years

My body was bloody and scared as I limped through Magnolia on my way to Fairy Tail. It had been a long three years of brutal fights and beatings. I had finally managed to escape after I rounded up the other fighters into a team to bring down the leaders of the rink. As I walked through the streets of Magnolia I could hear the town folk whisper in amazement at my return. “I was told she was dead!” One gasped quietly. “No, she has been missing for three years,” another whispered. “Shouldn’t someone help her she look like she is on the verge of death,” I heard the last person say as I passed out in the middle of the street.

Gajeel’s POV

I leaned against the wall quietly watching the Fairy Tail members chatter amongst themselves. It had only been a day since I joined Fairy Tail but it already felt like a year. Juvia fit in quiet well the members already loved her but all I got was the death glare and food thrown at me. I’m not complaining much I’m not a people person anyway but still people I’m trying to gain their trust and I just get it thrown back at me. Mira was always nice though and she isn’t that bad to look at either.

Mira looked over at me and smiled as she passed Cana another beer, I nodded my head towards her acknowledging her smile. As the noise started to pick up again the doors to the guild slammed open quieting everyone immediately. “Makarov we need medical attention now!” Mocao yelled walking in to the Guild holding a beautiful sea foam green haired woman. Everyone in the Guild started to chatter about the woman. Makarov stepped out of his office and froze immediately tears welling up in his eyes. “Naida Hydra the Water Dragon Slayer of Fairy Tail is alive and home,” Makarov smiled jumping down. “Get her into the infirmary and someone retrieve Porlyusica immediately,” Makarov ordered as she was brought into the Infirmary with Makarov.

I stepped off the wall curious about the pretty woman who was tattered and bruised being brought through the infirmary. I walked over to Mira and Cana and sat down at the bar, “Who is that woman?” I asked gruffly getting one last look at her beautiful figure. “That Naida Hydra she is one of the strongest if not the strongest guild member we have. She is a Water Dragon Slayer raised by Aquaene,” Mira explained. “Well why haven’t I seen her?” I asked. “She left three years ago on her fifth SS - class mission and has been MIA until today,” Cana told me downing another beer. I nodded my head and went to stand by the wall again thinking about the strange woman.

Naida’s POV

I woke up to find myself in an unknown room with a sleeping man in the corner. I slowly looked at the man noticing his Black long and spiky hair, his piercings, and his Fairy Tail tattoo. Wait! Fairy Tail!! I’m in Fairy Tail!! I couldn’t help but let tears of joy fall from my eyes, I covered my face to stifle my cry. “Hey, you stop your crying it is bothering my sleep,” a gruff voice said from my side. I picked up my head and looked over at the strange man in the room. His red eyes pierced my sea foam green ones as he stared angrily at me. “I’m sorry,” I whispered looking down. “Don’t get all sad again,” he ordered from his position against the wall. “Excuse me, am I in Fairy Tail,” I asked him slowly. “Isn’t that obvious?” He asked raising a pierced eye brow. “Well no . . . I mean yes, kind of?” I babbled out with a blush. “Well the name is Gajeel Redfox. The old man and Mira told me it was my turn to watch you,” Gajeel told me as he got off the wall. “I’m Naida Hydra, it’s a pleasure to meet you Gajeel,” I greeted with a smile.

“Um may I ask how long have I been here?” I asked Gajeel quietly. “You arrived here ten days ago,” I heard Makarov say as he walked into my room. “Master!” I yelled jumping out of bed and hugging him. “Woah Naida you are still healing,” He laughed hugging me back. “I’m fine now Master Makarov I have slept and healed enough.”

“Well your things were taken out of your old apartment and placed here, so I have brought you your clothes,” Makarov said with a smile. I blushed looking down at my nearly naked self and grabbed my clothes quickly pushing Gajeel and Master Makarov out so I could get dressed. It felt good being in my normal fighting gear again; my loose skirt and armor pieces helped me move and stay safe and it was also very stylish and cute.

I slipped on my flats, placed my dragon scale clips in my hair, and walked out of the room to see a smiling Mira. “I’m so happy you are alive,” she said in tears as she hugged me tightly. “I missed you too Mira,” I smiled hugging her back. She let go of me and whipped her tears. “Let me give you a grand tour of the new Fairy Tail Guild,” Mira said leading me out into the main room. “Now I’m going to give you a huge welcome back introduction so follow me to the stage,” she said smiling. “Stage? Haha, well that’s new,” I smiled walking up the steps to the stage. “Yeah now we have a nice place for our beautiful duets hehe,” She laughed as she grabbed the microphone.

“Mages and gentlemages!”Mira spoke into the microphone stepping in front of the curtains. “I am pleased to announce the return of Fairy Tail’s greatest mage Naida Hydra the Water Dragon Slayer!!” Mira yelled as the curtains pulled back to reveal me. Mira handed me the mic egging me on to say something. “Hello friends it is great to be home I’ve been through a lot in the past three years,” everyone cheered, “For those of you who don’t know I was sent on an SS - class mission. The requirements were for me to stop an underground fighting rink that pitted young mage against young mage. I was overwhelmed immediately there was too many of them and they were too strong for myself alone. I was taken and thrown into a cell where was stripped of my clothes and given rags to wear, they fed me only bread and water once a day. They forced me to fight against children as young as 9 where you fight to the death or to knock out. If you lost three fights you were sentenced to death in front of the public. I found new ways to try and escape every day but I was recaptured and beat until I couldn’t move. The only reason I am here today is because of a great friend that sacrificed his life for my escape and the escape of many mages,” I explained looking over everyones shocked expressions.

“I wanted to let you all know that I love you guys and it is the thoughts of your smiling faces that kept me going when I didn’t have the strength or will to fight. Fairy Tail is and always will be the best guild ever!!” I yelled smiling brightly. Everyone erupted in laughter and cheers as I handed Mira the microphone and jumped off the stage.

Macao came up to me with a big smile, “Hey kid, I wanted to see how you were doing. I’m the one that found you in the streets,” He laughed as romeo ran up behind him. “I’m doing great Macao thank you so much. Is this little romeo he has gotten so big over the last three years,” I said as I ruffled Romeo’s hair who blushed.

I stood up looking around the guild for everyone but three distinct faces were missing and I noticed another new face. “Hey Mira, where is Natsu, Happy, Gray, and Erza?” I asked walking towards the bar. “They are at their houses healing after an important mission,” Mira told me as she passed me some water. “Oh, that’s good I missed those guys always making me laugh and smile. I hope they come back soon,” I laughed.

“Oh Naida, meet Juvia she was part of the elemental four from Phantom Lord Guild, she was known as Juvia of the Great sea,” Mira introduced us as the unknown guild member walked over. “Pleased to meet you Juvia I’m Naida Hydra the Water Dragon Slayer,” I said smiling and holding out my hand. “Wow another Dragon Slayer. That is three a part of the same guild. We must me the strongest guild now,” She said with determination. “Three? Who is the third I only know Natsu and I. Wait! I’ll sniff it out,” I said with my finger in the air and a look of determination across my face.

I quickly started to sniff the air around me until I picked up the sent of a Dragon Slayer. I smiled and followed it closely as everyone watched my childish actions with a smile. I continued walking across the room following the trail of the Dragon Slayer magic until I bumped right into the source of the smell himself knocking me onto the ground. The smell of iron and Dragon slayer magic overflowed in my nostrils as I look up to see the Dragon slayer himself Gajeel Redfox. “Gajeel, You are a Dragon Slayer? How come I didn’t smell you before?” I asked him standing up. “I don’t know maybe you weren’t concentrating on the scent of magic,” He shrugged and started to walk to the door. “Wait,” I called out catching up to him, “what kind of dragon slayer are you?” I asked. “It’s obvious dummy,” He laughed as we walked down the street. “Well you smell like Iron and you have some really weird piercings, soooo,” I said holding out the o, “I’m guessing you are the Iron Dragon Slayer,” I finished smiling. “Good dummy got some brains inside her little head. “Hey, that isn’t very nice Mr.!” I yelled poking his nose. He growled and grabbed my hand pulling it away from his face. “Don’t poke me,” he mumbled letting my hand go. I stared at my hand in amazement the tingles from his hand on mine still present.

“Um Gajeel?” I asked catching back up to him. “Hmm,” he answered. “Would you happen to know of a place I would be able to stay at till I acquire money to rent my own apartment?” I asked looking up at his tall frame. He grunted, “If you stop being annoying I can let you stay in the extra bedroom I have,” he said walking further. “Really!? Thank you Gajeel. I mean you seem really mean and evil but you are actually very nice,” I told him as we walked over a bridge. He looked at me sharply, “Stop being annoying or I won’t let you stay and you will have to live on the streets.”

I pouted and walked quietly beside him until I watched his hand lift up and brush my ear causing me to stop in shock. “Why are your ears like this?” He asked brushing them slightly. “I’m not sure they’ve always looked like this. My mom used to say it is because I belong to the water which is why she raised me when she found me alone,” I smiled up at him as he ruffled my hair and we continued walking to his home.

“So Gajeel how did you come to join Fairy Tail?” I asked as we kept walking. “It’s kind of a long story,” he mumbled. “Well I like stories,” I smiled as my ears twitched slightly. “I was a part of Phantom Lord Guild and I was ordered to destroy the Fairy Tail Guild, so I did. I was also ordered to hurt one of the teams a part of Fairy Tail which I did,” he explained looking away from me. “What team did you hurt?” I asked as we arrived at what I believe is his home. “It was Levy, Jet and Droy. That is kinda why you Makarov and Mira are the only people that talk to me everyone else kinda hates me right now,” He told me as he unlocked the door allowing me to step inside. “Well what happened after you hurt Levy’s team?” I pushed on wanting to know everything the Guild has been through. “Fairy Tail showed up on our door step and a huge fight broke out where Fairy Tail was winning until Aria the strongest of the elemental four hurt Makarov very badly causing everyone to pull back. Then Sol the earth of the elemental four and Juvia the water of the elemental four kidnapped Lucy from Fairy Tail,” He explained more. “Lucy I don’t know any Lucy she must be new,” I told him. “We were hired by her father who is very rich to get her back home with force if we had too. Natsu came and took Lucy back so we brought our Guild to your front door literally, the main guild hall was able to walk and move. The fights continued as we shot a cannon at you guys which was blocked by Erza and the the real fights began where the elemental four went up against people from your guild. It was Totomaru he fire element and Natsu, Juvia and Gray, Aria and Erza, and lastly it was Sol and Elfman.” “Wait Elfman beat someone that powerful?” I asked interrupting him. “Yeah he went full demon too. After the elemental four were defeated the tower quit moving because that was how it was powered. I had a fight against Natsu which I lost,” he said as he gritted his teeth. “Don’t worry everyone looses at times and when Natsu feels his family threatened he will fight to someone is dead,” I told him with a smile. “Yeah well after our fight your Master returned and used his power Fairy Law because the guild became completely destroyed from Jose Phantom Lords master. Fairy Law whipped out all the evil leaving us defeated and you guys winning. I ended up here when Juvia asked me to join with her because she didn’t want to join alone and I needed money. Makarov didn’t turn me away because he knew he could make me better and he knew that I needed money to live,” Gajeel finished telling me as we sat on his couch.

“Well I’m fine with your previous actions as long as you have changed and are not against the guild anymore,” I told him. “I was never really against the Fairy Tail I was only doing what I was told,” he mumbled looking away. “Don’t me ashamed everyone is supposed to follow guild rules or you are kicked out. Now lets get some rest it’ll be a big day tomorrow,” I smiled standing up from the couch. “How do you know?” He asked following me. “Because I know hehe,” I laughed as he lead me to the spare bedroom.
♠ ♠ ♠
New story please review!!