Shadows Kiss

What happens when a not so typical girl gets to meet her favorite band? But it turns out, they aren't a typical band either. While the boys are hiding some pretty big secrets, Alice has some secrets of her own. What started as something so innocent quickly becomes extremely dangerous. They tried so hard to protect her, yet didn't realize just how much they really needed her. What will happen inside this enchantingly dark story? Turn the page and get lost within the chapters as you embark on the journey with Alice and her new found friends of Avenged Sevenfold.
  1. Dreams Do Come True
    Alice goes on vacation with her best girl friends to see their favorite band in concert. They always agree that every A7X show is the best. Little do they know this will be one they will never ever forget.
  2. Fun Times & Fast Guys
    The guys come to pick up the girls for a fun night out on the town. This is where things begin to get interesting. Guards are let down and secrets may be revealed.
  3. Kiss Me Deadly
    Matt ignited a fire in Alice's heart, but she awakened the beast inside his soul.
  4. The Mourning After
    After an amazing night with Matt, Alice overhears an important conversation. But what will she do with the information?
  5. Making Memories
    The boys take the girls out for a day packed full of fun.
  6. Sometimes All You Need Is A Little Push
    Tonight is the last night together. Everyone goes out to dinner when they are surprised by an unexpected guest. Who will it be? And what will happen?
  7. Difficult Decisions
    Alice is still struggling with making a decision to join Matt on the road or to return home. Will this be goodbye?
  8. The Night Of Our Lives
    It's finally time for the big concert. This is what they came for, but what will they leave with?
  9. I'm Coming Home
    Before hitting the road to keep touring Alice and Anna need to return home to pack, but are bringing the boys with them.
  10. Something Wicked This Way Comes
    The Aunts are on to the boys, even though Alice refuses to listen. She's in too deep now, there's no turning back.
  11. Poison Hearts Will Never Change
    Brian and Anna are beginning to have problems out on the road. Will they work through it or will it all fall apart?
  12. Saying Sorry Is Hard, But Forgiveness Is Harder
    Everyone is caught in the devastation of Brian's actions and Anna's reaction. But the show must go on, so on they go.
  13. It Was Magick
    The tour has finally come to an end and the boys take Alice to go visit an old friend.
  14. Keeping Secrets & Telling Truths
    Alice returns to North Carolina after the huge fight with Matt. Will the boys be able to find her? If they do, will they be able to make her return?
  15. Practice Makes Perfect
    The boys help Alice prepare for the battle soon to come. But will her magick be strong enough to protect her?
  16. The Visitation
    Alice is greeted by a familiar face in the dead of night, someone she hasn't seen in years.
  17. Open Graves
    The boys are left to deal with the unfortunate event of Alice's dangerous encounter.
  18. Bat Country
    Matt decides to take Alice home to meet his mother and father, the King and Queen of the vampires.
  19. Happy Halloween
    Knowing Alice feels discouraged the boys take Alice home for the Aunts annual Halloween party.
  20. Uninvited Tragedy
    Now that they've returned home Matt is still waiting to ask Alice a very important question. But will he ever even get his chance?
  21. The Change
    It's been days since the horrible accident, and still no sign of life from Alice. The boys are all torn and the castle is a mix of emotions. Some believe she is dead, while others are still holding on to hope.
  22. Eternity Is Forever
    Alice has been learning to accept her new life as a vampire, while Matt has been working up the courage to ask her a very important question.