Shadows Kiss

Kiss Me Deadly

Once out in the hallway Matt took my hand in his and led the way to his room, which was only three doors down. "I've had such a great night with you." He said, looking down at me, "I'm so glad we met."

"Me too." I smiled up at him. Then he leaned down and kissed me gently. Kissing him was absolutely the most amazing thing in the world. I couldn't stop kissing him, I simply couldn't get enough of him. He tasted so good. Still kissing me he turned the knob and pulled me inside.

Once on the other side of the door Matt grabbed my body and pushed me against the door. He then began to kiss me again, at first it was soft and sweet, then little by little his kisses became harder, deeper. The mood immediately changed. I wanted him more than anything I had ever wanted before. And from the heat burning from his body I could tell he wanted me as well.

He lifted me and carried me to the bed, where he placed me in the center. He quickly ripped my dress to shreds in mere seconds. He had amazing strength. I tore at his clothes, quickly throwing them to the floor. Our passion for each other had turned us into animals. He grabbed my hands and held them above my head, holding me down in perfect place.

He then made his way down my body with tiny kisses. He stopped at my inner thigh, licking and kissing gently teasing me. I could feel his breath there. My skin had never been so sensitive, till now. I could feel everything he did, making me want him more and more. He paused for a moment to look up into my eyes. There in the dark room I could see his green eyes with specs of gold flickering in them, only by the faint light of the moon shining down upon his perfectly built body. I could see every muscle busting out of his smooth skin. Then he smiled, not the same sweet smile from today, this smile was different, almost sinister. I could see his white, sharp teeth glistening in the moonlight. And gods did it drive me crazy. 'My sexy vampire man.' I thought to myself.

Suddenly without warning, he shoved his tongue into me. He flicked his tongue so fast I could hardly breathe. It was just as hard as his kisses had been. Fast, strong, deep, powerful, passionate. My head went back as I cried out in ecstasy. Then I felt it, I couldn't hold back any longer....I screamed!

When he felt satisfied with himself he came back up to me to kiss me harder than ever before. Now was the time. He shoved into me as hard as he could, harder and harder. Even when I thought there was no such thing as harder, deeper, faster, he proved me wrong. He took control of me. His body overtaking mine. Each time he entered I felt the room shake. No, fuck the room, I felt my entire world shake. For the first time ever, I had completely lost control with a man. Matt Shadows took over my senses, all of them. He gave me pleasure like I had never felt before. It felt like it lasted forever, but it ended too soon.

After the sun chased the moon away, our bodies grew weak, and he laid down next to me, pulling me close to him. "Was I too hard on you?" He said, still panting.

"No, no baby. That was the most amazing thing ever!" I tried to steady my breathing.

"Oh God, for me too. I'm sorry I lost control with you. I never do that. It's like you brought out the beast in me. I just couldn't get enough of you. I was afraid I was hurting you, because you are so small and so fragile. But, but I don't know, I just couldn't stop myself. I'm sorry." His apology was strikingly sincere.

"Baby don't be sorry. You just gave me the very best night of my life. I have never been that way ever. I totally lost control with you too, I never let myself do that with anyone. You....you just make it easy." I admitted, rubbing a small hand up and down his tattooed chest.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Of course you can." I looked up into his eyes.

"Promise me you won't ever leave my side. I want you there, always."

"I will be here as long as you want me."

"I will always want you, I will always need you." His tone was very serious.

"Do you mean that?" I looked up at him, shocked by his words.

"In every sense of the words." He whispered. He gently kissed me once more. Then he wrapped his huge arms around me. And together we silently drifted into sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope all of my Shadows lovers out there enjoyed this chapter hehe. So all of my lovely readers, please comment and share your thoughts of this chapter with me. How are you liking the story so far? I hope you love it, but remember there's much more to come!

-Lady*Shadows-