Shadows Kiss

Making Memories

I stepped out of the tub and dried off. I put on a shirt Matt had given me and another pair of his boxers. I walked out of the bathroom to see them both looking to me with wide eyes.

"Feel better?" Syn asked.

"Much." I smiled.

"That's good, now come here baby, let me love on you." Matt said with open arms. I made my way to him and sat down on his lap and snuggled my head into his chest.

There was another knock on the door then. Brian got up to open it. "Hey guys!" Anna greeted us. "Synyster fucking Gates, there you are!" She turned back to the tall, dark haired man at the door.

"Hey babe." He kissed her forehead gently. "I left you a note telling you I was coming down here."

"Oh you did? Sorry I'm oblivious to things like that." She laughed at herself.

"She really is." I seconded.

She came and sat on the bed with us, then began to look around the room as her eyes grew wider. "Wow! Looks like you had fun last night!"

"Tons." I beamed. "How was your night?"

"Amazing!" She was luminous and gave me that 'We have got to talk later!' look.

"Well that's good." I laughed then flashed a smile to Syn, knowing he was the cause of her joy.

"Yeah, but obviously mine wasn't as great as yours." Her eyes danced around the room again with a giggle. I smiled brightly.

.................................................................................................................................................

Soon enough Laura was there to bring me my clothes. Unfortunately I had told her to bring comfortable clothes, we were going to the beach for vacation, so naturally the most comfortable thing I had was shorts and a tank top. This would have been perfect except for the fact that I was covered in cuts and bruises. But oh well it would work, I guess.

After about and hour and a half of trying to fix myself up I exited the bathroom. I heard the echo of voices coming down the hallway. I followed them into the main room, where all the boys sat with my girls. "Hey Alice!" Shouted everyone.

"Well hello all." I smiled nervously. I saw the looks on their faces and I grew self conscious as I could feel their eyes crawling all over my skin.

"So we have a whole day planned for you girls." Syn broke the silence.

"Is that right?" I asked as I walked into the kitchen to grab a cup of coffee.

"Yeah, it's gonna be tons of fun." Johnny said.

"So what's on the schedule for today?" I wondered.

"Well," Matt began, "First of all we are heading down to this great place we know for breakfast. Then it's off to the aquarium and over to the zoo. Then we are gonna go have some fun in the sun on the beach. And lastly we are going out to dinner, then back here for some drinks and laughs."

"That sounds great!" Anna smiled.

"Yeah I love animals!" Sarah squealed.

"I can't wait, I've never been to a zoo!" Laura gasped.

"Hehe, well looks like you have an excited group of kids ready for the field trip." I laughed to the boys, and everyone broke into laughter too.

.................................................................................................................................................

So first off was breakfast. The great place the boys had been raving to us about turned out to be a simple Waffle House. We all burst into tears from laughing so hard when we pulled into the parking lot, when the secret had been revealed. It was good to know that fame really hadn't gotten to these guys, and they weren't all about only dining in fancy restaurants. They were simple too, just like us.

"All jokes aside, ladies this place really does have the best pancakes ever!" Syn couldn't contain his excitement to be here.

"What can I get you boys?" The waitress flirted with them, clearly she knew who they were.

"Umm, I will have pancakes, eggs, bacon, and gravy!" Syn said.

"I want eggs, sausage, gravy, and bacon." Johnny said still staring at the menu.

"I will have....umm...eggs and gravy." The Rev answered.

"As for me, I think I might as well go for waffles since we are at The Waffle House." Zacky smiled, sliding his menu across the table back to the waitress.

"And just what can I get for you sexy?" She pointed to Matt.

The girls looked at me with an 'Oh no she didn't' look, but the behavior of the waitress didn't bother me in the slightest. I mean my gods he was Matt fuckin Shadows for crying out loud! I didn't blame the girl a bit for trying her damndest to get his attention. The boys turned to me then, waiting for my reaction. I felt everyone's eyes on me. Probably thinking, 'Oh shit, how long until she jumps up and beats this bitch's face into the table?' But I sat still, just calmly looking down at the menu.

"I'm not sure what I want really." Matt answered her never looking up, "Go ahead and take my wife's order while I decide." He turned to me with a warm smile.

"Sure." The waitress said, all enthusiasm vanished from her voice, "What can I get you?"

"I think I will just have some eggs with toast and gravy. Oh and a sweet tea! Thanks." I smiled sweetly, handing her back my menu.

"Okay," She turned back to Matt then, "So....I didn't know that you were married."

"Oh yeah?" He looked up at her.

"Yeah." She gazed down on him, with a hand on her hip.

"Three beautiful years, you know." He said turning to look deep into my eyes. "I think it was the best decision I ever made." And kissed me softly.

"Oh,well that's fantastic, I will give you all a few more minutes to decide." She stomped away, and we all broke out into crazy laughter.

"Oh my God, did you see her face?" Sarah screamed.

"Haha I know! Priceless!" Rev busted out.

"That was fuckin hilarious!" Anna yelled.

"Great one Shadows!" Johnny gave Matt a high five.

Needless to say, she never came back to our table. The poor girl was so mortified, she sent a completely different waitress to our table.

.................................................................................................................................................

After the incredible show at The Waffle House, we made our way to the aquarium. We spent several hours there just walking through and looking at all the sea creatures. The girls had a blast, none of them could take the smiles off their faces no matter what.

Soon enough we made our way to the zoo. It was so cute to see Laura's face. As she had said, she had never been to a zoo until now. So it was a real treat that the guys took us there. The boys all bought us stuffed animals, that we carried around all day like a group of little kids. Zacky bought Sarah a lion. The Rev bought Laura the cutest penguin. Syn got Anna a bright pink flamingo. Johnny bought Kate a super cute polar bear. And Matt got me a cuddly zebra. So far things were going really great. The boys were just so charming and enchanting.

Once on the beach Matt turned to me and yelled, "Last one to the water is a loser!" He had already started running and I took off to try to catch up.

"I don't think so Mister!" I yelled. Soon enough I was running right beside him. I could hear the laughter from the sand as everyone watched us. Matt jumped into the water and turned to face me. I tackled him, pushing him back into the water. We both emerged laughing and holding each other tight.

I looked back to the beach when something caught my eye. At the far edge of the beach was a man who possessed an angel's face, with shiny raven black hair past his shoulders that swept and danced about his pale face as the wind blew onto the beach from the ocean. Both his arms were covered in tattoos and I could see he had a lip piercing. He had a tiny beauty mark on his chin. His eyes were the brightest blue I had ever seen. They stared deep into mine almost searing my soul. He was all alone as he stood watching me from the shade of a palm tree. He was simply beautiful.

"You're something else Lady Shadows, you know that?" Matt broke through my thoughts and suddenly my eyes were back on him.

"I can say the same for you, Lord Shadows." I smiled, leaning in for another kiss.

Then there was a huge splash beside us. Syn emerged, "Okay love birds, break it up, break it up!" We all laughed.

I looked back up at the beach, but the strange man was gone. I looked all up and down the shore but he had simply vanished. I shifted my eyes back to see all my girls still standing with their towels around them, while nearly all the boys were in the water. "Come on! What are you waiting for?"

"In a minute!" Anna yelled.

"Oh come on in girls! The water is great!" Zacky called to them. "You all look pretty great to me!"

"Duh! Cuz we are still in towels!" Anna laughed.

"Oh my, is that what it's about? You are worried about the boys seeing your bodies?" I rolled my eyes, knowing how stunning they each were.

"Umm no!" Sarah blushed.

"Either you get in now or I am gonna sick the boys on ya!" I screamed.

"No you won't! They won't listen to you!" Kate teased.

"You wanna bet?" I cocked an eyebrow, "Think about it, they want you in this water just as much as I do!"

"We'll do it! We aren't afraid to use force!" Johnny laughed.

The girls stood staring still wrapped up in their towels, clearly unimpressed. I turned to the boys, "Get em!"

""Attack!!!!" Syn yelled as loud as he could and all the boys went charging onto the sand. The girls dropped their towels and went screaming across the beach. They all ran in each direction: Syn chasing Anna, Zacky reaching for Sarah, Johnny almost getting to Kate, and Rev right on Laura's tail. Matt and I simply sat in the water laughing at all of our silly friends.

I couldn't help but to think that this is how it outta be forever. He and I and our wonderful, goofy friends, together always. This was the life.

.................................................................................................................................................

There was a slight detour before dinner. The limo stopped at a dress shop, a very elegant, expensive dress shop.

"What are we doing here?" Sarah stared in disbelief.

"Shopping." Zacky replied.

"For?" Laura asked calmly.

"We are getting you girls ready for tonight." He said.

"For?" Laura asked again.

"Remember when we said we were gonna take you out to dinner?" Syn looked at Laura.

"Yes."

"Well we have decided to make it a very formal evening and since it was a surprise we thought it would be best to take you out and buy you something nice to wear, everything is completely on us."

"Okay but do you guys realize where we are?" Anna's eyes were huge, "Dude this is a very expensive place. I mean fuck you guys have took us out everywhere today and you paid for everything! Now you are gonna take us to a dress shop where everything is like a bajillion dollars?"

"Yes, so?" The Rev looked at her very seriously.

"So? Are you crazy!"

"Absolutely! Crazy over you girls!" He screamed.

"I'm not insane!" Matt yelled.

"I'm not, not insane!" We all cheered, then had a great laugh.

"No, but seriously guys this is a little much don't you think?" I asked.

"Not at all baby." Matt said.

"This is way too much, how about you guys just take us to McDonalds? We are simple chicks, this isn't at all our style." I said rationally.

"We will even pay for your food and everything! As long as you order from the dollar menu!" Sarah busted out, and everyone laughed.

"Come on." Matt stepped out of the limo offering me his hand.

"No, absolutely not! This is insane!" I crossed my arms over my chest, "I am not getting out."

"Okay fine, if that's the way you want it." He laughed. Before I knew it he had lifted me out of the limo.

All the boys looked to the girls who suddenly went stampeding out of the limo behind Matt.

"Okay, okay enough put me down!" I tried to persuade him.

"No because if I put you down you will just get back in the limo!"

"Wow, Mr. Shadows I am impressed! You have known me for all of one day and you already know how my brain works." I smiled.

"I know! Don't you love me?"

"In every sense of the word!"

Without another word he carried me into the shop, everyone in that place stopped and stared. All of our friends giggled as they stepped in behind us. "Okay Matt really put me down!"

"Promise me you won't run away?"

"Sure."

"That's not a yes."

"Okay, yes, whatever!"

"Say it like you mean it."

"Okay, Matthew Charles Sanders, I promise you with all of my heart that I will not run away." I looked him deep in the eyes.

"Fine." He sat me down on the ground again.

"Finally." I brushed my fingers through my hair and fixed my clothes, "Now then, shall we get started?" I turned to the group.

"This is how we are gonna do this," Zacky began, "You girls are going straight to a room in the back, each of us will pick out several dresses for you to try on, you don't get to pick anything out, and ultimately it is our decision as to which dress you get and will wear for the evening."

"You can't be serious." Anna rolled her eyes.

"I am very serious."

"So what you're saying is we have no say in anything that goes on here today?"

"Absolutely, you got it!" He winked to her.

"Come the fuck on!" Sarah cried out, "Alice! Tell them!"

"Whatever, I'm game." I walked towards the back leaving them all behind.

"Seriously, you are okay with this?" Syn ran behind me.

"Yeah sure, why not? Sounds fun."

"Alice! No!" Kate begged.

"Yeah really, forget this!" Sarah yelled.

"Alice, do something!" Anna called.

"This is crazy Alice! You do realize that right? Men have no fashion sense what so ever! They are gonna pick something terrible for each of us. Then we get to spend the rest of the night in some fancy smancy restaurant looking like fools!" Laura explained.

"Oh come on now Laura, I really dig Zacky's bright pink eye shadow." I teased, "You gotta give em a little credit for that!" The boys cracked up and pointed to Zacky, who simply blushed and shrugged his shoulders.

First up was The Rev, we all sat in a huge room at a long table, as he entered with a lady pushing a rack of dresses behind him. "I think I will start with this one." He pulled out a beautiful green dress with black lace around the midsection, it was long with what reminded me of a trail like a wedding dress behind it, not too long though.

"Ugh I can't believe I'm doing this right now." Laura rolled her eyes and stomped to his side.

"Right through there Miss." Smiled the sales woman.

Laura turned and looked at me, "Come on Laura it will be fun." I smiled to her.

"Not that you idiot, even though I am blaming this solely on you, but you can't honestly think that I can get into this thing without some help! I am a tomboy remember? If I go in there alone either this dress will end up destroyed or I will break some bones." The room broke into laughter.

"Okay." I got up to follow her to the room.

As she exited the room was silent. Then gasps filled the room. "Oh Laura, you look amazing." The Rev spoke as he stood up from his chair, "Do you like it?"

"Yes, surprisingly I love it!"

"Good, me too." He smiled, "I really don't think there is any need to search any further, that's the one."

"Thank God!" She exclaimed.

"Next!" Johnny called out, "My turn!"

As he walked to the front of the room I went back to take my seat. "Come on babe." He called to Kate.

"Oh no you don't!" She grabbed me just as I was about to sit down.

"What?"

"Laura is right, this is your fault, so come on you are gonna help me in there too!"

"Ugh okay." I rolled my eyes in disbelief.

"First is this one." Johnny held out a bright pink short dress, almost tu-tuesk and rather revealing at the top.

"You have got to be kidding me." Kate's eyes were huge.

"Isn't it awesome? I knew you would look hot in it!" Johnny beamed with confidence in his choice.

"Come on." I grabbed the hideous dress and Kate too and pulled her into the changing room.

"I can't believe this! I can't believe this! I can NOT believe this!" She kept complaining over and over.

I stepped out of the dressing room, "Okay ladies and gents, now presenting the amazing Kate!" I stepped to the side and out she came, frowning the whole time. The girls rolled with laughter, and despite their hard work to hold it back, the boys broke over as well.

"Oh forget this!" She turned to walk away.

"No, okay sorry that one was a joke, this is one I really thought you would like." Johnny pulled out a blue silk dress, that was long and slender, and open down the back. It had a beautiful design in glitter on it.

"Oh Kate, that's beautiful!" I gasped. "Come!" I dragged her back into the room.

Sure enough that was the one, she absolutely loved it and so did everyone else.

"You're next." I pointed to Syn.

"My turn?" He pointed to himself.

"Yup, let's see what you're made of Synyster Gates." I smiled.

"Okay." He pushed himself away from the table and walked to the front of the room while his collection was brought in, "Anna, this is my first choice." He was holding up a ravishing red dress, low cut, with beautiful black lace crossing in the back. Simple but stunning.

"It's beautiful," She smiled. "Syn you have surprised me!"

No sooner had we stepped out of the dressing room Syn had the rest of the collection pushed out of the room, it was clear he made his decision. "Stunning, simply stunning!" He whispered.

I turned my head immediately and looked at him, confused. Those were exactly the words I thought of when I seen the dress. 'Oh well it was just a coincidence.' I told myself.

"Now it's my turn." Zacky stood up and walked to the front of the room. He pulled out an angelic white flowing dress. It did a draping dip in the front, with a sliver chain hanging from the waist. "But then there is also this." He pulled out a white Marilyn Monroe type dress that was equally as gorgeous, "Your pick." He smiled to Sarah.

"Wow they are both beautiful, gosh I don't know." She turned to me then, "What do you think Alice?"

"Well, I agree that they are both very pretty, but I think if it were my decision I would opt for the first one. It's elegant and it hasn't been done before."

"You're right." So then Sarah's dress has been decided upon.

"Now then, let's see what the mighty M. Shadows has in mind." Zacky patted Matt on the back with a smile.

"Okay." He walked to the front and motioned in the sales woman. She pushed in the rack, which to my surprise only had a single dress dangling from it. It was covered in a black bag to shield it from our sight. "You may notice there is only one dress on this rack," He turned to face us, "That's because as soon as I seen this, I knew it was the one, there was no other dress quite like it, it just had Alice written all over it. But there was something missing. So I called in a favor from a good friend of mine. And this became the end result." He slowly unzipped the bag and pulled out the most beautiful dress I had ever seen.

It was a long black dress, slenderly made at the top, free flowing at the bottom, one shoulder, with a bit of a trail to it, a slit up the side, and pended perfectly on the shoulder was a diamond filled death bat about the width of my palm. The room was filled with gasps of shock and amazement.

"Oh my gods Matthew, it's amazing!" I beamed.

"You like it?"

"No of course not!"

"You don't?" I felt his heart drop.

"No silly, I love it!" He smiled so brightly at me then. I ran to hug him tightly. He put the dress back in place and lifted me up to kiss me sweetly. "You know, you are pretty amazing yourself."

"I know you are." He smiled. "Now go, try this on for me."

"No, I want it to be a surprise for tonight."

"Why? I have already seen it?"

"Yes, but you haven't seen it on me yet."

"Sounds like a plan." His dimples came out again. "Well boys lets get these ladies back to the hotel so they can get ready for us tonight."

From there we all loaded back into the limo and shared drinks until back at the hotel. The boys stepped out of the limo behind us to bid us farewell. Everyone passed out hugs and kisses. "We will be back for you at eight o'clock sharp." Smiled The Rev sweetly.

"Sounds good to me." Laura returned the smile.