Sequel: Healing Is Never Easy
Status: Feedback please!!!! It's what I live for :P

Trade

Chapter One

Kellin's POV

I grew up, not knowing what the sex slave trade was, as did everybody else. I grew up, not knowing that if I turned out to be attractive, then I would be doomed to a life of being bought and sold like some glorified sex toy.
Of course, maybe that's why they never told us, because if I for one, had known the fear, pain and suffering I would be forced to endure, I would've given myself all manner of awful injuries and scars, just to avoid it.

On my sixteenth birthday, I awoke with the same excited feeling I always woke with on that special morning, but as I walked down the stairs, I knew there was something wrong, it settled in the pit of my stomach.
There were no decorations, or presents anywhere, no food, no cheers or hugs from my parents, just their sullen, devastated faces as they sat there, my father watched me come down the stairs in my pyjamas, my mother couldn't look at me.

Now I understand why.

I remember asking them what was wrong, and my father broke down too. I started screaming, begging them to tell me what was happening. But they wouldn't.
Instead, there was a violent banging on the door, my father opened it, only to be shoved aside by two big men, who grabbed hold of me and started dragging me away from the home I had grown up in.

I kicked and screamed, clawed and bit them, reached out for my parents desperately, wondered why they didn't try and save me. Was it something I had done?
Had I committed some sort of crime? No. It was just my time. My freedom had run out.

I was being sold as a sex slave.

Of course, I didn't know that then, but I'll skip past the torturous process of being paraded around in skimpy outfits to strangers, I won't tell you about that. Instead, I'll go straight to the first time I was bought.

I'd been 'on the market' for three weeks, which apparently was a very small amount of time, most people were on the market for months until they were sold. But alas, I was sold, to a supposed 'gentleman' but let me tell you now, he was no gentleman, he wasn't even a man. He was a cruel, soulless monster.

His name, was M. Shadows. I only found that out three weeks after he'd bought me, from a servant girl in his mansion. All I'd known him as, and all I was allowed to call him, was Master.
Now, before I was sold, I had never had sex, oh god how I wish I had, how I wish I could have prepared myself for the torment of what would happen to me, but I couldn't. In my innocent, naive little mind, I wanted to save myself for someone special. Ironic, isn't it?

So now, I shall tell you my story, as if it were happening through my eyes, I shall tell you everything.

After being sold:

I was bundled into a car, one of those cars with the screen separating the front from the back, there was no one else in the back of the car with me, I tried to open up the back car doors, but they were locked.
We pulled up somewhere, I heard someone get out and suddenly the car door was torn open by a tall man, heavily muscled, covered in tattoos, with a lip ring. He looked at me before grabbing my arm and ripping me from the car. He needn't have bothered, I was so terrified I would've done anything he told me to.

I was pushed into a big house and he slammed the door behind us. If I wasn't too scared to form words I would've asked him if I'd done anything to make him angry.
But I couldn't, so instead I just stood there, shaking with fear, my now very underweight body made me feel even more vulnerable, and my knees literally knocked together.
He stormed past me and yelled out to someone - it later turned out to be his house maid Polly - and she came scampering out of a room and down the stairs to meet him.
"Why were you not here?"
"I, I'm sorry Master, I was cleaning the cage-"
"Which was just one of your little, non time-consuming jobs for today." He said it in an overly fake, sweet tone and both of us were absolutely petrified.
"What the fuck do you expect to do all day?!!!??!?! You're a fucking maid!!" He hit her and I let out a whimper. His head snapped towards me and I felt my own widen in fear.
"I am very sorry...Master...I plea for forgiveness." She tried so hard not to cry....
"Very well. Anything else I should know about?"
"Master Gates called round at 10:30am this morning."
"And?"
"He didn't say why he wanted to see you. I'm sorry, I didn't want to pry, he seemed unhappy."
"He always seems unhappy. Anyway, is everything ready?"
"Yes Master."
"Then leave." He snarled at her, she rushed away, glancing at me worriedly.
"What the fuck are you waiting for? Get over here." He snapped at me, I began slowly walking to him, shaking so much I could hardly stand. When I was in arm's distance he grabbed hold of me and yanked me up the stairs, I tripped and he slapped me hard, making me scramble to my feet again.

He shoved me into a room, I caught myself from tripping again. When I turned back to him he was undressing and I felt my empty stomach convulse, for the first time I was grateful that I hadn't been allowed anything to eat.
He stripped down to his boxers and climbed on his bed, lying down, he cocked an eyebrow at me.
"What are you doing over there?" He hissed, I walked over to him, my heart pounding so hard I thought it might break.
"W..what do I do..?" I managed to let out, with way more stammers, I felt tears spring to my eyes. I begged silently for the man in front of me to have some mercy on me, but he wouldn't.
"What do you think? Just fucking do it."
"I don't know-" I said quietly, he interrupted me.
"Suck me off you freak!!" I flinched and blinked back tears, I went to bend over and he exhaled sharply, sitting up and lifting my hips up so my knees were on the bed.
I bit my lip hard and gingerly pulled down his boxers, feeling sick, self conscious and terrified of how big he was, and he wasn't even hard yet.
I gingerly took him in my mouth, I gagged, not because of his dick, but because I wanted to be sick, he grabbed my hair harshly and shoved me up and down on him before letting me to back to it myself. I obviously wasn't doing a good job because he shoved me off him.
"What the fuck is wrong with you?? You're a whore you're meant to be good at this."
"I'm s-sorry...I haven't done anything before..." I burst into tears and he slapped me again.
"I'm sorry-"
"Shut up. I was gonna be nice to you but if you can't even get me fucking hard with a blow job then I'll just have to fuck you." I tried to get away but he dragged me back and fucked me dry, I screamed in pain, I felt myself split, every time I'd make a noise he'd smack me harder and harder.

He came all over me and then dragged me to the corner of his room where there was a cage and shoved me in it roughly. I lied there curled up, bleeding, in pain and sobbing emptily. I heard a noise and a few seconds later the cage door was being opened by Polly.
"Hey, hey it's alright, come here, up you get." She cleaned me up and hugged me gently.
"It's not too bad, I know you're scared, but he was in an awful mood today, he's not always that bad."

He was. If anything. It got worse.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, trying out a new story, if you have any criticisms, thoughts, praises, leave a comment!! I'd be mighty grateful if you subscribed too :D
Thanks for reading, I hope you liked it!!