Sequel: Healing Is Never Easy
Status: Feedback please!!!! It's what I live for :P

Trade

Chapter Fourteen

It took five weeks before things between me and Oli felt normal again.
It was like torture, but we got through it in the end.

I didn't tell my parents what had happened - they'd only just started to really trust Oli.
Vic thought I was stupid, but he was just angry that I'd kept in contact with Matthew.

In the past five weeks, I'd been really struggling to keep things going, and Matthew had been an absolute angel. He talked to me whenever I wanted to talk, he called me, he asked me to go out with him every now and then so I could get out of the house. He was a true friend and I really began to feel happy again.

One night, I asked Oli to come out with me, Matthew, Vic and Jack, who I'd also been seeing a lot more the past few weeks.

I was crazy nervous before we left, Oli and Matthew hadn't ever hung out, and I knew they hated each other, Vic and Jack hated Matthew for the way he'd treated me, and Oli for cheating on me. So...it could be interesting.

We got out the car at the club and I saw Matthew standing there, he grinned and waved at me and Oli. I smiled and looked at Oli who nodded at him.
"Please try, for me?" Oli sighed and planted a kiss on my cheek.

"I'll do my best."

We went over and Matthew extended a hand to Oli which he shook.
"Hi, I'm Matthew, good to meet you man."

"Yeah...same...I'm Oli."

"Look, I-

"Hey guys!!!" Jack yelled, running over to us, Vic in close pursuit.

"Hey!!" I introduced everyone, luckily for me, Matthew and Jack were being too friendly for the tension in the group to be really prominent and we crowded into the club together, finding a table to have our drinks at.

"Hey guys, look I just wanted to say that I know we all know what has been done....and I really hope we can get to know each other and move past our issues, for Kellin if for nothing else." Matthew said, holding up his beer.

"Cheers!" We all toasted and chatted for a while, and I noticed that the tension seemed to completely diffuse.

Oli dragged me out to dance with him, when I came back I guzzled down my beer and pulled Matthew up who didn't have anyone to dance with.

"No, no man it's cool, dance with Oli."

"He'll find someone else to dance with, come on." Matthew laughed and let me pull him up. I began to feel a bit light headed but continued dancing in the crowd of people, putting it down to being so hyped up. I glanced up and Matthew's jaw was tense.

"What's the matter?"

"Nothing, honest. So I think it's been going well?!"

"Yeah me too!!" We had to shout as the DJ turned the music up and put on some heavier dance stuff.
At one point, as me and Matthew got closer, I felt a shot of arousal flood my veins and blushed heavily, not wanting Matthew to notice the hard on that was beginning to show.

"Just need to go to the loo I'll be one second." I was relieved when he said that and I let him go quite happily.

"Ok." I went back to the table and laughed at Vic and Jack who were dancing in a four with two girls, trying to ignore the feeling that had sprung up while I'd been dancing with someone who was supposed to be my friend.

I drank the rest of my beer, and then went to the bar to ask for some water, I really wasn't feeling too good, I felt sick too now and shaky, but I pushed it aside again.

After a while I went outside to call Oli, I didn't know where he was and I thought I needed to go home, and I heard a thud, and someone shouting.
I crept round the corner and saw Oli up against the wall with Matthew's hand round his throat, snarling things in his face.

"Matthew!! What the fuck?!!" I stumbled over to them, now a little uncoordinated, and tried to pull Matthew off him. He let go of his own accord and Oli coughed slightly and glared at him.

"What is..." I trailed off, leaning against the wall as the arousal, sickness and dizziness started to overwhelm me.

"Kellin? You ok?" Matthew was the first to my side and stopped me from collapsing. My head flopped against him and I could feel my emotions starting to haze. All I could concentrate on was his heartbeat and his muscles, and he smelt so good, of beer and cologne, and he felt warm against me.
"Someone's slipped him something." I opened my eyes to see Oli just standing there, fists clenched.

"You did this, didn't you?" He accused Matthew who growled back at him.

"Of course not. I'm his friend." Oli snorted and grabbed me off him, pulling me over to the car and helping me into it.

"Tell those two we've left." He slammed his door and drove home.

By the time we got home I was a mess. Oli took me upstairs and laid me down on the bed. My nerves started to thrill again as he began stripping his clothes off slowly.

"You need to get it out of your system...we don't have to do this, it's up to you." I moaned and failed to pull of my own clothes so Oli had to do it.
He turned me over and I felt his hard dick rubbing up over my ass, sliding back and forth, making me desperate for it. Nothing was clear but I knew I needed him inside me. He pushed in and it all felt so good, too good. I was coming in minutes and he was close to follow.

Then I fell asleep.

The next morning I woke to a dry mouth, pounding head, and a shot of pain came up from my ass when I sat up.
"Fuck..." I had a shower, Oli was nowhere to be seen, and I struggled to remember the events of last night.

As I pulled on my boxers there was a knock at the door and I rushed downstairs, only to see Matthew outside.
"Hey! What are you doing here?"

"Can I come in?"

"Sure....what happened last night? I remember feeling bad, and coming outside to you and Oli. Then after that it's all a blur. What the hell were you doing Matthew?!"

"I saw him dancing with a guy in the club when I was with you, then I went outside and this guy was sucking him off. I had him up against the wall when you came out. I'm sorry Kellin but I didn't know what else to do, I just got so angry with him." I swallowed, beginning to feel sick.

"You got drugged last night, I don't know who by. Oli took you home, and I'm guessing he fucked you. God knows I wouldn't have been able to resist you, let alone him, whoever drugged you gave you some pretty strong stuff." I blushed slightly but nodded, feeling a bit sickened.

"I'm sorry Kel. Is he here now?" I shook my head.

"I just...I thought he was making up for last time and...I never thought he'd do it again."

"I think you should go stay with Jack or Vic, you need him away from you for now, and me as well probably." I sighed but nodded.

"Ok. Right, well I'll see you soon I guess." I closed the door and sat down on the sofa, wondering what to do.

I thought about confronting him, finding him and screaming until he understood how much he'd hurt me. I could just call Vic, or Jack, or my parents. But none of this seemed like a good idea so instead I packed a rucksack, took my guitar, and left.

I knew I'd be back, but it just seemed like a good idea. I was sick of everyone looking after me, I knew I wasn't free, but I'd try my best to make it seem like I was.

I went to a bar I'd been to a few times with Vic and Jack, and the owner recognised me. He let me play a gig there that night, and I earned quite a sum of money from it.

That night I booked into a cheap hotel and stayed in that slightly grubby room, genuinely relaxed for the first time in weeks.

Maybe I could sort things out on my own.

Over the next few days, I managed to get gigs all over the city, and went about playing them. By the time it reached Friday - six days later - I had almost thirty missed calls from Oli, so I decided it was probably time to call him back.

"Hello?! Kellin is that you?!"

"Yeah, hi."

"How are you? Are you alright?! Are you hurt??"

"Oli I'm ok,"

"Where are you? Where have you been?"

"I got a few gigs playing my songs around the city, so that's what I've been doing..."

"Oh....well that's great Kellin...." I felt guilty hearing the sadness in him as he tried to sound supportive. All of a sudden I had the strongest urge to be near him again, but I had a gig in a few minutes.

"Are you playing tonight?"

"Yeah, James' bar down by the cinema, I'm playing in like ten minutes."

"I'll see you there then."

"No you don't have-" Oli hung up and I sighed wearily.

I was playing my songs, I didn't have an actual set worked out yet, everyone was watching, most dancing along, and then I heard the door click. I knew who it was.

I felt my heart jump as he came into my line of sight and met my eyes. He stood at the back, hands in pockets, just watching me.
Once I'd finished my set a group of people came over to talk to me before Oli had the chance to. He nodded at me once and left for which I was relieved. I was making new friends now, I just didn't want to handle our problems at the moment.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey everyone!! Thanks for reading!!

We're coming up to 80 subscribers!! I can't even tell you how happy it makes me to see how many people are enjoying my story. This the most popular of all my works and one of my favourites to write!!

If you have subscribed - thank you so much, especially those of you who have stuck with me since the beginning!!
And those of you who haven't, please do because as you can see it makes me so happy, and it only takes a second.

And finally!! Everyone who has been commenting - I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!! The comments really do keep us writers motivated ^_^

Thanks again xx