Sequel: Healing Is Never Easy
Status: Feedback please!!!! It's what I live for :P

Trade

Chapter Two

The next few months were constant painful fucks, he raped me almost three times a day, one way or another. When he used to go places he'd lead me around with him like some sort of dog. His friend - Master Gates - started coming round after a while, with his slave, Jayy.
One particular night, they switched places, Shadows had Jayy, and Gates had me. He was slightly more gentle than my usual Master for which I was grateful for, but it still hurt, and I still wanted to kill myself by the end of it.

As more time went on, and the abuse from my Master became increasingly brutal, I began to give up on fighting, on crying, on wishing I could go back home.
I was broken now, and Shadows got fed up of me.

I didn't realise what was happening at first, but he stopped fucking me, and got medicine for the cuts and bruises over me. I thought at first that he had maybe taken pity on me, or that he wanted me to heal so I would be attractive again, but I was wrong.

One night he pulled me out of the cage, for the first time he was gentle with me and got me dressed and lead me to a car. Gates was in it and Shadows climbed in with me.

He resold me.

I'll never forget the fear of going back into that familiar room, having people make me up again. But I was somehow still dull, frozen, limp, I couldn't bring myself to fight at all. The fight had been long beaten out of me.

People began bidding straight away, the countdown began and I looked to the person who'd brought me. He was a disgusting, old, fat, obviously rich guy, and I felt my stomach sink even further.

"100 million dollars!!" I turned weakly to see a young man standing in one of the slightly lit up rooms behind the glass.
"And sold!!"
"No!!" The old guy started shouting abuse at the young man who looked at me, I was taken aback by the whole incident and didn't stop to think about who this other person was I'd be going to.

I was dragged out the back of the venue - I couldn't stand anymore I was so weak - the cold, sharp air blasted me, making me start shivering instantly, the skimpy outfit I was in doing nothing at all to warm me. And the ground was cold and wet beneath me, my thighs slightly grazed from where I'd been dragged. The young man came into view and he snatched the lead I was on off the two guys with me and immediately unhooked it from me.
"He's not a dog you assholes." He suddenly bent down, draped his jacket round me and scooped me up in his arms, carrying me to a nearby car. They opened the doors for him and he placed me in gently, buckling me in and going round the other side, climbing in himself. I was still shivering like a maniac and the more I tried to stop myself, the more I shivered, the man turned the heat up as far as it would go.
"Sorry I don't have any other clothes for you to wear just now, when we get to my house you can change." I looked at him, I'd always been punished for staring but I couldn't help it. Not only could I not tell wether his kindness was genuine or not, I couldn't believe how handsome he was, he had dark mop hair, big dark eyes, he was skinny yet muscly, and was absolutely covered in tattoos.
"Are you any warmer?" I nodded and he exhaled loudly.
"What's your name?"
"...K-Kellin.." My voice came out high, uneven and hoarse. I hadn't spoken in months and it was obvious. The young man gripped the steering wheel so hard I thought his knuckles might burst through the skin, I was scared then, worried I'd made him angry.
"My name's Oli." I nodded again.
"You're young...how long have you been in the trade system?"
"...a-almost t-two years...." I winced at the sandpaper-like feeling in my throat.
"Are you ill?"
"N-no...I j-just haven't spoken...in a long time." He shook his head and again I wasn't sure if I'd made him angry.

He pulled up outside a big detached house and came round my side of the car. I tried to stand up, tried to force my painfully thin and unused legs to carry me, but they just buckled, Oli caught me and carried me inside.
"Hey!! I'm back!!"

Oh this was it now, I'd been sold to some young rich guy that wanted to have fun with his friends.

A guy came walking out of a room and his eyes locked on me, he shook his head.
"Jesus Christ..."
"I know. Anyway I'm taking him upstairs, Kellin this is Jordan, he doesn't live with me he's only here for a few days." I nodded weakly and Oli carried me upstairs.

He took me into a huge bathroom and set me down gently on the closed toilet seat.
"Right umm...I'll give you some privacy, if you need help or anything that's fine I'll just be in my room so I'll hear if you shout, there's clean towels there, do whatever you want to do...I'm pretty sure I have a new toothbrush somewhere actually..." He rummaged around in the cabinet and produced a new toothbrush.
"Knew it. Ok, just get cleaned up and if you need help I'm right out there." He left me alone in the bathroom and I sat for a few minutes looking around me before mentally crying, I think I was too dehydrated..or too broken to cry, I hadn't done in months, but I composed myself after a while and picked my legs up, just managing to get into the bath tub without actually having to stand and washed myself off.

I had makeup, dried cum, blood stains, and general grime coating me from months without having a bath or shower. I'd been in that cage all day every day until Shadows had wanted a fuck, then I'd just be ripped out then thrown back in when he was done, that was why my legs were so weak now.
Having the hot, clean water round me felt good, and eased some of the pain in my aching joints, it felt good to finally wash my hair again, and get the oil out of my skin.

When I was done I rinsed out the tub which had grime from me all round the edge, and dried myself off as much as I could without standing, then I wrapped the towel round me and called Oli. He came in and smiled.
"Ok, I'm glad you were alright doing all that, I wanted to give you some privacy was all." I nodded and thanked him before letting him help me stand up. I knew how skinny I was, every bone visible, my face sunken in and grey, my ribs and hips protruding nastily. I felt thoroughly ashamed and sick when Oli looked at me.
"I have some clothes...I mean I'm skinny but they might be a bit big on you. We'll go out and buy you some new stuff soon, when you're feeling a bit better." I nodded again and Oli looked at me.
"You can talk Kellin, it's ok." I nodded, feeling too emotionally wrung out to say anything and he just nodded understandingly before carrying me to his bedroom. He must've felt my heart racing in my stomach as he set me down on his bed because he knelt down in front of me, looking right into my eyes when he spoke.
"I want to get one thing absolutely clear ok?" I nodded, feeling even more scared.
"I am not going to abuse you, hurt you, and I will definitely, never ever rape you, ok?" I nodded, feeling relief flood through me and Oli stood up, fetching a pile of clothes.
"Well I had a sort through my stuff and this is the smallest stuff I have...sorry there are a lot of skinnies in there...that's pretty much all I wear to be honest...but I think there's a pair of sweats and pyjama trousers if you wanna wear those...umm...and yeah, there's boxers and socks and stuff, are you cold? Shall I turn the heating up?" I was cold but shook my head.
"...thank you..." I wanted to say more but couldn't and he smiled.
"You're welcome, ok I have Jordan making dinner so I'd better go make sure he doesn't burn down the house, be right back. Oh-" he stopped to sort something out, his back was turned and I started leading through the pile of clothes, as I did I picked up an old Blink-182 band t-shirt and the first tears I'd summoned in months came rushing to my eyes, I couldn't stop myself from crying and Oli spun round and immediately rushed to my side.
"Hey, are you ok? Did I do something-"
"No...I-I'm sorry...." He sat down with me and rubbed my back gently, I flinched at first because I was used to pain whenever people touched me but as he carried on I realised he wouldn't hurt me and I calmed down.
"S-sorry I.....it's just..." I couldn't speak and got frustrated, Oli could tell.
"Don't worry, just get dressed and I'll come take you downstairs, after you've had a drink and eaten something you might feel up to it ok? We have time." I nodded and he left with a gentle squeeze of my shoulder.
I got dressed, sweats, the t-shirt that made me feel closer to home, and a big hoodie and socks, and when Oli came back up I felt quite exhausted just from the small action.
"You ready?" I nodded again and he took me downstairs, Jordan was on the phone and walked out of the room, offering me a quick smile as he did so and Oli sat me down in a chair and offered me a drink. I had about three glasses of water before I could do anything else. Oli watched me sadly.
"The guy who had you before...did he not let you drink??"
"...he didn't...ever give me...anything...his maid...Polly..used to sneak me...water every now and then...but she couldn't..do it..very often..." Oli sighed and blinked a few times.
"I take it you hardly ate too?" I nodded.
"Can't...I think...I ate a few things..in the time I was there...Polly did her best.." Oli nodded and gave me another drink.
"Do you think you should...I'm not sure really what to do. If you eat something straight away you might be sick cause you're not used to it, maybe let the water go down?" I nodded and Oli sat with me.
"If ya don't mind me asking...how did you used to manage back where you were before? I mean...did you used to drag yourself round with your hands? How did you get about?"
"I didn't...I was kept..in a...cage.." Oli's eyes popped open wider and he rand a hand through his hair.
"You kiddin' me?" I shook my head and he groaned.
"Shit...so what'd you do? Just sit in a cage until he wanted you?"
"Pretty...much.." Oli rubbed a hand over his face and looked at me again for a while.
"Want something to eat now?" I nodded and felt guilty for sitting there not doing anything while he dished the food up.
"It's nothing special just pasta, but I guess it'll be ok if you haven't eaten in ages." I nodded, he only gave me a little, for which I was grateful for and I took a tiny piece at a time, the flavour exploding on my tongue due to not having eaten anything in so long. Oli would glance at me every so often to see how I was getting on and Jordan walked in.
"Hey, how is it?"
"Alright actually, not bad for you." Jordan pulled a face at him and playfully punched him.
"How you feeling Kellin?" I swallowed.
"...better now...thank you..." He smiled and turned back to Oli.
"Right so I'm going out, got myself a date, I'll see you later."
"Yeah, do us a favour though don't come crashing in shouting and screaming, if you wanna shag her, do her in the club bathroom."
"Usually do anyway. Bye, see you later."
"Yeah." He jogged out, leaving us to ourselves.

As the food started to get down to my stomach pain overwhelmed me and I dropped my fork on the plate with a clatter by accident.
"You ok?" I nodded, clutching my stomach with one hand.
"Does it hurt?" I nodded, tears stinging my eyes. Oli got himself a drink, giving me a moment before sitting back down. After a while it passed and I managed half of what Oli had given me before I had to give up.
"Sorry..."
"Don't worry about it, I'm just glad you managed something." I sat there for a while longer before he took me through to another room, it had a huge tv on the wall and three big comfy sofas.
"Sorry...Jordan was playing Halo, he's shit at it." He muttered whilst turning off the Xbox and packing away the games, going back to the TV. It had been so long since I'd seen the television that I didn't even know what was on anymore.
"Anything you like?" I thought about it.
"I..." I went into a coughing fit and apologised to Oli again.
"Don't apologise for anything I promise I don't mind."
"Ok....I...I used to like..CSI...but I..don't even know...if its on anymore..."
"Yeah it's still going, I love that too. Which one's your favourite?"
"New York." Oli grinned.
"Same!! Mac's the best." Internally I was smiling at him, which was an almost alien feeling to me now, but it felt good and he turned over the channels until we reached it.
"They've got a triple episode tonight so we're all set. But even if it wasn't on I've got it on DVD, I love it that much." I'm not sure if he knew I was smiling at him mentally or not, but I think maybe he did, I hope he did anyway.

I fell asleep during CSI because I woke up to Oli carrying me upstairs.
"Just taking you to bed. Sorry for waking you up."
"'S ok..." I mumbled and he took me into another bedroom. It had a massive double bed in and was clean and tidy.
"This is a guest bedroom, no one's in here so you can stay here. If you need anything during the night just yell ok?" I nodded and shed the sweatpants and the giant hoodie, climbing under the sheets. It felt strange to be back in a bed again, and it felt too big for me.
"Are you ok?" He asked me quietly. I nodded and he left me alone.
"Do you want the light off?" I nodded but asked him not to shut the door. He smiled and said goodnight before jogging back downstairs. I couldn't faintly hear the TV on, but fell asleep after a while.

I woke up with my heart pounding and sweating like crazy. I looked around me and realised I was in the spare bedroom. In the too-big bed, in the too-clean room. It scared me. I wanted Oli to be with me, or maybe I just wanted my family again, or my best friend Vic, or someone that made me feel remotely safe. The clock on the bedside cabinet said it was three in the morning and I urgently needed the toilet, but there was no way in hell I was going to wake Oli up.

So, being the idiot I am, I awkwardly flopped out of bed, and basically dragged myself to the bathroom, wincing as I felt myself getting carpet burn, if Oli saw that tomorrow he would not be happy. When I reached the toilet I pulled myself up and went before washing my hands and dragging myself all the way back to bed. When I returned to the bedroom, I couldn't get back up to the bed, it was too high up, and after many failed attempts and crying for about ten minutes in pure frustration, pain and exhaustion, I gave up and pulled a blanket and pillows down to the floor, as I built myself a little nest and curled up, I somehow felt more secure than being up high and in the huge empty bed.

The next morning when Oli came into the room he was surprised to see me on the floor.
"How come you're down there?" I squirmed uncomfortably, not wanting to tell him.
"....it's stupid...the...the bed felt too big..I just felt more...secure down here." He smiled at me and shrugged before picking me up again, when the duvet fell away he saw the carpet burn and set me down on the bed.
"Kellin!! I thought I said to wake me if you needed anything!! The carpet in the hall is really tough, no wonder it screwed you up!!"
"Well I...know that now.." He sighed.
"I'm sorry I didn't....want to wake you....and my throat hurt anyway.." He rolled his eyes and took me downstairs. I managed a tiny bit of breakfast and cleaned my not yet healed knees up.
"Helloooo!!!" Oli banged his head on the table lightly when Jordan came stumbling in, I blushed and looked away when I saw he was only in his boxers, holding up his clothes victoriously.
"Had a good night then?"
"Yessss....twas magical..." I actually managed a giggle and Oli smiled at me as Jordan began twirling about like a madman.
"I could've...danced all night!!"
"Yeah yeah whatever twinkle toes, sit down before you break your neck, cause trust me I ain't carrying you anywhere." He winked at me and I managed a tiny smile.
"What? You love Kelli...whoops...I'm calling you Kelly now...haha...Kellin more than me?"
"Yep." I went red and Jordan cooed at me.
"Look at him he's sho cute...oh if I was gay..."
"Then you'd be even more of a whore. Now drink this you twat." I giggled at Jordan as he messed with Oli, hugging him tightly.
"I llllove you Oli-wolly!!!"
"Yeah whatever. So what happened?"
"Went to her place...she is...so hot man!! We fucked...four times...FOUR times!! I said I would so be calling her again..."
"She sounds like a whore."
"That's why she's perfect for me!!" Oli shook his head at his drunk friend.
"Anyway...ladies...goodnight..." He stumbled upstairs, tripping up a few as he went, making us smile before everything went quiet again.
"Sorry about that. He gets weird depending on what he drinks."
"It's...ok..."
"That's the first time I've seen you smile." I smiled again at that.
"First time...in years." He looked sad.
"I'm sorry Kellin."
"I'm ok now though...it's good..." He smiled at me, his brown eyes twinkling in the light.
♠ ♠ ♠
Woah long chapter!! Leave me a comment guys, you know how much I appreciate it ^_^ thanks :)