Status: Hey guys! My other account well..idk what happened to it, so heres my new accound and BLD story!

Rolling With The Thunder

It's Been Two Years...

I walked into everyone's favorite Italian restaurant. It was in the heart of Phoenix, and the soul of the city. The lights were dim with the growing evening. The air was crisp and starting to cool. Maybe it was the nerves? Maybe, I was afraid of walking to the booth I knew they'd be at? I wasn't sure. I just knew I wanted to see Jess and Josh and just... Have a fun night.

"Bella, baby!" Jess squealed jumping out of the booth to hug me.

"Well, hello lovey! How are you?" I said looking Jess up and down. Her style had definitely changed, her smile brighter than ever. Josh stood up to hug me tightly, he obviously understood why I didn't want the others around.

I loved each and every single member of The Summer Set. I did. But other than Jess and Josh they all seemed to side with Brian in this situation. I wouldn't say that I didn't find it fair, but, that was the easiest way to put it. I was the one who got crushed really. Brian admitted he had planned on leaving me. It wasn't that he wanted to as he put it, but he had to for the sanity of the both of us..

"So, what's been going on with you beautiful?" Josh said as I squeezed in the middle of the rounded booth between them.

"Nothing, I just moved into my own apartment actually. I figured I needed a nice new change in my life. You guys are more than welcome to come see it after dinner if you'd like."

"Oh man! Can I come sleep over! It'll be like we're sixteen again!" Jess said laughing.

We gave the waitress our order and chatted it up like we had never been apart. That's why I loved being with these guys, they were the best medicine in the world. It was like.. I could completely forget the awkward phase they went through because they remained friends with me after they left.

"Hey uh... Bells?" Josh said looking at my softly. "Can you run outside and call this number for me really quick?"

"Uhm... Sure?" I said handing Josh my phone to type the number in. I walked outside letting the hostess know I'd be back momentarily.

"Hello?"

"Uh, hi.. This is Bella Thompson, My friend Josh told me to call this number?"

"Oh Bella! I didn't think you'd actually call! It's uh.. It's Brian.."

"Oh.. Hi.."

"It's good to hear your voice again.."

"I wish I could say the same.. You fucked me up Brian. Bad."

"I know Bells.. I'm sorry.. I think we do need to talk though.. After you leave the restaurant, meet me at my house.. It's the same one it's always been."

"I don't know Brian.. I don't know if letting you back in my life again is the best decision."

"Just.. Please talk to me alright? It's been two years.."

"I'll think about it Brian. I have to get back inside to finish dinner with Jess and Josh.."

"Alright Bella.."

The line went dead and I felt my heart drop.

To: Jess B

Come outside.. I need to give you my money for my meal.. I can't stay. I have to go. Tell Josh it's his fault.


withing minutes Jess appeared at the front door with her arms spread to hug me.

"Oh Bella.. What happened?"

"He made me fucking call Brian, that's what happened.. I didn't want to see or talk to or about him. I wanted us to just.. Catch up.. US be friends without needing Brian."

"I...I feel like, I'm actually mad that Josh did that. I just thought it was a random number like a fan calling or something, cause that happens."

"I just.. I need to go. Tell her to keep the change." I said handing Jess the money to cover my tab and the tip.

I walked the darkly lit city streets, my head was spinning in circles. I was reliving every bittersweet moment between Brian and I.. Everything from the great moments to the awful screaming fighting goodbye..

"Hey." The voice was soft, with a side that maybe seemed to care.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yayy Chapter two! Let me know what you think!!!

xoxo Kristina!