Status: Hey guys! My other account well..idk what happened to it, so heres my new accound and BLD story!

Rolling With The Thunder

Did You Even Miss Me At All?

"GOOD MORNING PHOENIX ARIZONA! This is Hot 97.9 FM with your host Jackson! I'm sitting here with one of the hottest bands in the country right about now. Welcome guys!"

"Hello!" the hello's seemed to echo through my head as I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock sounding at an unearthly hour.

"In case you haven't figured out, we have the hottest local band around, The Summer Set. How's it being home again guys? I know you haven't seen us in forever."

"Yeah, it's definitely been a minute." Jess said her voice a sweet melodic sound.

"How about you Brian, what'd you miss most?"

"This beauty I met before we left two years ago." he gave a slight chuckle. "She doesn't know the lyrics to any of our songs, she just knows us for us which is the best part."

"That's sweet. Lemme hit her up." Jackson chuckled. "No, but really, I hear you have a older track you'd like to hit the air-waves with."

"We do, it's off our debut album. It's my personal favorite to sing live as well. It's called Passenger Seat. Bella, This one's for you." The radio started to play this sweet catchy song. It was us. It was our story. It was everything Brian had ever said to me.

I grabbed some clothes before I left. I got in my car and I just drove. I had a destination and I wanted to be there now more than ever.

Yes, I beat them here! I thought to myself leaning against the column by the front door signing. It didn't take long before they arrived.

"You came?"

"I heard you on the radio Brian.. I heard it all actually."

"I was hoping you would. It was an early show though so I didn't know."

"I don't know what to say.. I don't know what to do either. I just.. I knew I needed to come here and be here. That's the only thing that I could think straight through."

"Did you think about anything that I said?"

"Kind of.. I just.. I'm not going to put myself in that situation again. If I would have known when I first met you, I would have never thought about being with you."

"Yeah, well. It happened. And i fucked up. At least I'm grown enough to admit when I fuck up and want another shot at something."

"Yeah.. I mean, you have a point, and I see it. However, you don't seem to understand what it is I went through. I've had absolutely no one who understood me other than Jess and she was never here to comfort me because she was always on tour with you guys."

"I get it, I fucked up. People change though."

"No one can change who they are inside Brian. You've still got a lot to prove to me before I consider being with you again."

"Did you even miss me at all?"

"Sometimes.." Lies. He's the one thing that I've never been able to get out of my head.

"Well, I'm not ashamed to admit I've missed you. I just.. Leaving you was the worst thing I could have done and I did it and I'm sorry. I never say I'm sorry but I am. I never once meant to hurt you. I was hoping once I did it you'd forget about me completely.."

Brians voice was shaking.. Sometimes I wish he'd never left but sometimes I was glad he did. It helped be grow and become stronger than I was before. There would always be this weak spot in me when people we upset. I hated seeing anyone upset, especially someone I cared about. I did care about him still, even if it was just a little bit.

"I never stopped loving you Bella. Never once. You were all I thought about on the road."

"Then you should have never left."

Brian closed the gap between us wrapping his arms tight around me. It was almost like it was before only we wouldn't both be upset. I felt tense. I felt anxious. I felt terrified. I wasn't doing this, I didn't want to do this again.

"Please Bella.. Just.. Give me a chance. We can take as long as you want before we're a couple again I just.. I want you back.." he whispered kissing the top of my head.

I don't know what the right thing to do is.. I love Brian, I always have and once you love someone it doesn't exactly just disappear. I knew better than to just..cave in though, as much as I wanted too he needed to win me over.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! so, this chapter was GOING to be finished and posted on Tuesday but you see, what had happened was.... My best friend and I bought last minute tickets from this lady (not that I recommend buying tickets from a random lady) to see the Fall Out Boy and Panic at the Disco show and so that's where I was! <3