Status: Let's try this out yo

I Swear, I'm Not Stalking You.

She's Back!

The next day, Alex was pretty early to school; as in about a half an hour earlier. His mum was going into work earlier today and she insisted on giving Alex a ride to school, and Alex couldn’t say no to his begging mother.

So, here he was; aimlessly walking around trying to find something to do. He hadn’t found any of his friends so far but it was still pretty early. But he did find out who the infamous Jeremy was. He was a tallish kid with dark brown hair that was cut short with a slight upturn at the front. The kid also had stubble, why the kid didn’t shave, Alex didn’t know.

He was walking down the hall way when he heard a voice scream out “OI! JEREMY!” and when Alex turned to see who had bellowed out the name, he saw a kid who he’d met once, named Josh, running to a boy in a leather jacket. They greeted each other, and that’s how he figured that he was Jeremy. He also saw Jeremy gave some kid a death stare as he walked past. So, Alex was pretty sure that he was the infamous Jeremy. At least he could put a name to a face now.

By now, Alex had done a lap around the whole school. It wasn’t as big as he originally thought it was, but it was a pretty decent size. He also wished he had brought his camera, because there was a building at the back of the school that was practically pleading Alex to take photos of. But alas, Alex didn’t have his camera and he despised taking photos with his phone. So one day, he’d take his
camera to school and take a few photos.

Finally, Alex found a friend. Well, more of Rian saw him whilst running down the hallway at an alarming speed. Before Alex could do anything, Rian stopped and clasped the other boy’s shoulders. “SHE’S BACK, ALEX! SHE’S BAAAACK!” Rian shouted; his voice as happy as a child who had just received a new puppy.

Alex just stared back, unsure of what to do, before laughed awkwardly and asking, “Whose back?”
Rian didn’t say anything; he was too busy looking around the hallway and at people. “Rian! Rian, whose back?”

Still nothing. Alex reached up and slapped the man a few time, gently of course, to get his attention. Once he retrieved it, Rian gave him a confused look. How did this kid not calm down for a split second? “Rian, whose back?” Alex chuckled when it finally processed in Rian’s head.

“Oh! Cass is- CASS!” He shouted, now letting go of Alex’s shoulders and running straight past him. Alex stood still for a moment, both stunned and wondering who this Cass was. Soon enough, he turned around when he heard a yelp. He found Rian hugging a girl around his height, and she seemed to be hugging him back just as tight. He had never seen this girl in his life, but apparently, Rian had.

Alex slowly walked over to them, and they finally released each other and shared a long kiss. They ended up meeting half way, because Rian was pulling the new girl towards Alex.

“This is Cass.” Was all Rian said, before giving her a side hug.

“Alright, calm down. I was only gone two weeks.” The girl now known as Cass laughed. She noticed Alex and smiled softly, “Hey, you must be Alex. I’m Cass, this doof’s girlfriend.” She pocked Rian in the side a bit and retrieved a chuckled from him.

“Well, I’m Alex. Nice to meet you,” He smiled and stuck out his hand for her to shake. She happily took it, and re-introduced herself.

“Cassadee, but everyone just calls me Cass.”

--

The day went pretty quickly for a Tuesday, considering it was early in the week and it was basically like a second Monday. It was longer in History and Math though; Jack wasn’t there to keep the boy company. Alex walked home with Zack today, and Zack came over briefly to get the homework from their Geography class yesterday, considering Zack wasn’t there because he was sick.

“So yeah, we basically just have to find out what animals are endangered and extinct in Australia and shit.” Alex finished.

Zack nodded, “thanks man. Hey- quick question, are you coming to the party tonight?” he asked.

Alex wasn’t aware that there was a party, or whose it was. He was still new at the school, he didn’t know who would or wouldn’t be having parties. So, Alex shook his head. “I didn’t know there was a party or that I was invited?” It came out more of a question then a statement. This made Zack laugh
for some odd reason.

“Dude, Vic and Mike are throwing the party and you’re automatically invited because you’re our friend. I told Rian to tell you, but I’m guessing he didn’t because he was too wrapped up in Cass coming back.” He laughed, Alex nodded understandingly. He would have forgotten a message like that if his boyfriend of two years had come back from a two week long vacation.
Alex smiled, “I guess I can ask if I can go. But I don’t think my mum could take me. How far do they live? If they don’t live too far I can walk.” Alex doubted his mum would actually let him go, but he could get Zack to convince her? That was an idea, considering she was in the room just around the
corner.

“What are you talking about, man? I can pick you up if you want. Plus; there are always a few people who are designated drivers, so you’ll find a way home.”

Alex nodded, he hadn’t been to a party where people were actually elected as designated drivers.

“Well, if you can convince my mum, I’ll go.” Zack simply nodded at this, before walking out of the room and into the living room; where his mum was sitting by the window reading a book.

“Ms Gaskarth –“ Zack started, before Isobel interrupted him.

“Sweetie, I told you to call me Isobel.” She laughed, making Zack smile.

“Isobel, would you kindly let me borrow Alex tonight? A friend of ours is having a party and we would love for him to join us.” If Zack’s voice was any more persuasive in that one sentence, he could have persuaded the President to give him a hundred dollars with one word.

Isobel thought for a moment, biting the inside of her cheek. She wasn’t sure about high school parties, they always ended with drugs and alcohol and police showing up. She didn’t want her child to be a part of that. She allowed him to have alcohol a few times, but that was always under her super vision. She knew Alex wasn’t the type to have drugs, so she knew he was safe from that. And would he be back before the neighbours had enough of their loud music and called the cops? She sighed, it was his second week at the new school and he was sixteen – almost seventeen. She should let him have a little freedom. But before she could speak her answer, Zack noticed her worry and spoke up.

“I’ll pick him up, and there’s always a few people we elect to be designated drivers so everyone always has a way home. If you would really want me to, I won’t drink to make sure Alex has a way home. And there won’t be drugs because we aren’t stupid enough to have them. Plus, it’s more of a get together than an actual party.” Zack smiled charmingly when he finished, and that seemed to do it for Isobel.

After Zack meet Isobel a few days ago, Isobel had elected Zack as her favourite out of Alex’s new friends. He seemed shy at first, but he soon came out of his shell around her. She just liked him because he seemed responsible and knew when to stop playing around. That was the kind of boy she liked her kid hanging out with.

“Fine, you can go. Just be back before midnight. Okay? And can I trust you not to get too drunk?” She directed the last part to Alex, full knowing that he son would have a few to drink.

“Yes mum, I won’t get too drunk. I promise.” Alex smiled and gave his mum a kiss on the cheek.

Zack left soon after that, saying something about how he was going to pick Alex up at six and if he wasn’t ready, he’d leave without him.

And that did it. He was allowed to go to the party, and his first thought was what on earth was he going to wear?
♠ ♠ ♠
I didn't expect to get this kind of response, it's great. I love you guys and your beautiful faces.

I'm making the next chapter the party chapter, and boy are you guys in for a surprise. c;

Also! Comment on who you want to read about in the next chapter, Alex or Jack? like as in, Jack getting ready for the party or Alex, it's all up to you guys.
And don't worry, the Jalex is coming soon enough, I promise you.

Stay beautiful, you beautiful faces. ♥