Status: Let's try this out yo

I Swear, I'm Not Stalking You.

Jackary Barakitty

Needless to say, the barrier was breached.

Alex woke up pleasantly, wrapped up in warmth and peaceful prosperity, he wouldn't mind waking up like this every morning. Little did he know it was Jack that was radiating the warmth. He shifted a little, then felt the restrictions spooning brought. One eye opened after the other, to see two overly hairy arms wrapped around his torso. It took him a moment to actually wake up and realise that no, this wasn't his bed, and yes, those are Jack's arms around him.

As much as he wanted to stay there in the other's somewhat protectiveness, he had to get out before things got awkward.

Luckily, Jack was an extremely heavy sleeper. Alex carefully and gently lifted Jack's arms from around him, and slowly crawled out of the bed. It wasn't quick though, the whole process took several minutes because Alex really didn't want to wake the sleeping boy up.

Once successfully out and on his feet, he took a breath and fixed his riding up shirt. He padded off the the bathroom connected to Jack's room and fixed himself up, which only meant he went to the toilet and fixed his hair. When exiting the bathroom though, Alex bumped Jack's hair straightener and making it go crashing to the ground. His movements stopped completely as he watched to see if it had woken Jack.

It didn't. He didn't even stir. Thank God.

Alex didn't know what to do now, because he was in someone else's house and he didn't want to rudely wake anybody up. So he just sat at Jack's desk, writing on some paper that he found. He found himself mindlessly writing lyrics before his stomach decided to put in it's two cents. He had been sitting there for about an hour before he got hungry, and screw rudely waking anyone up, Alex was hungry and had patiently waited for an hour for him to wake up.

"Jack." He said, though it wasn't too loud.

"Jack!" he tried again, but still no avail. He tried a few more times, but nothing. He sighed heavily and stood up and put himself into position. With a swift jump, he was on top of Jack and telling him to wake up. "Damn it Jack, wake up!" Alex felt stirring under the sheets, and Jack's head popped up.

"What do you think you're doing?" Jack mumbled, his voice raspy from just waking up and Alex loved it. Alex grinned, glad he was finally awake.

"Waking you up, duh."

"But why you gotta do it like this man?" Jack pushed his head into the pillows, trying to get back to that peaceful sleep where he may or may not have been dreaming about Alex.

"Dude, I waited for an hour for you to wake up. It's ten in the morning and I'm hungry. So please wake up." Alex sighed. He rolled off Jack and onto the other side of the bed, clutching his stomach for that extra little bit of drama. The other sighed with a cheesy smile, pushing the blankets off his lanky body.

"Fine, I suppose you've waited long enough. Can't have you wasting away to nothing." He laughed.

"Damn straight. I think I've already lost like two kilos." Alex said, looking down to examine his stomach. Jack just scoffed and walked out of the room with a smile.

--

After breakfast, Alex stayed for a little while longer before heading home; leaving Jack alone with his parents and the internet. Jack of course chose to just sit in his room with the internet.

He was talking to Zack on Skype, but reblogging things from Tumblr as well. Multitasking, as he called his.

"So, Jackary, is there anyone taking your interest these days?" Zack asked, his voice knowing. A flood of pick rushed to Jack's cheeks as he thought of Zack possibly knowing who he liked, because Zack would not do anything until they were together. He was just super glad it wasn't a video call.

"Possibly, why are you asking?" Jack replied, reblogging a picture of Dean Winchester.

"Well, I may or may not have seen you leave with a certain someone last night, and you know, I was just thinking.." His sentence fell short, but Jack knew where he was going with it. He thought he hadn't been caught leaving with Alex, but maybe he had. "Jack? You there?"

"Huh? Oh, yeah. Sorry, I zoned out." Jack mumbled, not realising he was still thinking about Alex.

"Were you thinking about a certain someone?"

"Possibly. I don't know what I'm feeling, man." He sighed, wanting to know what he was feeling, not just have a bunch of feelings swimming around his body mumbling things that didn't make sense. Well, that's what it felt like any.

Zack sighed, "I know, I've been there. Just talk to him, maybe that'll get you somewhere. You know what, is he online?" He suddenly piped up.

"Wait, how did you know it was Alex that I liked?" Jack questioned, confused.

"Dude, I've known you practically my whole life, I know these things. Hell, I knew you were gay before you did. But is he online?"

Jack quickly looked though his online contacts, seeing Alex's contact pop up. "Yeah, he is. Why?"

"Why, because I'm hanging up on you and you're going to talk to him. Okay, cool. Bye!" And with that, the call was over and there was a message in the chat from Zack, simply saying 'go talk to him or i swear to god'

Before Jack could type up a message, Alex had already started calling him. He clicked the little green button, "Hey friend." He chirped.

"Yooooooo buddy." Alex replied, a hint of a smile in his voice. "What are you doing?"

"Well, I'm on Tumblr, and talking you, so not much."

"Aw man, you have Tumblr? What's your URL?" Alex eagerly asked.

"Why, you gunna follow me or just stalk my blog?" He chuckled.

"Dude, just give me the URL."

"Wow, fine, calm down." He laughed again. "It's jackarybarakitty."

Alex had to stiffle a laugh. "Seriously?"

"Uh, yeah. It's a great URL if you ask me. What's yours?"

"ihaveswag." He said shortly. Jack could hear the faint tapping of keys and then he suddenly had a new follower.

"Are you kidding me? 'ihaveswag'?"

"Dude, swag. Sex with Alex Gaskarth. Duh." He laughed.

"Are you implying that you have sex with yourself?"

"Totally didn't think of that when I did it."

"Yeah, I didn't think so."

They both laughed and spoke for another few hours, just about anything that came to their head. So Jack had to go though, so he said his goodbyes, and he was sure that he may have a small crush on Alex Gaskarth.

Okay, a medium sized crush.

Large crush, it was a large crush.
♠ ♠ ♠
im so sorry this took so long, i have no excuse i was just too lazy to write it up and its late so theres porbably going to be mistakes

im also sorry that theres a lot of dialogue

im just really sorry about everything

i still love you guys though