Stella's Sick Little Games

Eighteen.

Finally, mom left for work. She was spending the night at her boyfriends, which means I have the house to myself. I could do anything I want and what’s the one thing I want? Alex. I grabbed my phone to call him.
“Hey Stells, what’s up?” My heart melted whenever he called me that.
“My mom’s gone for the night if you wanted to come over…” Why do I always get so nervous when I talk to him?
“I’ll be over soon.” I hung up.
I quickly tried cleaning up my room, but what’s the point? He already saw it before. Oh well, might as well.
The doorbell rang. Why wasn’t he using my window like always? I kinda liked that. It was cute. I open the door to him standing there with a big Hershey bar. I couldn’t help but laugh.
“What’s the chocolate for?” He smiled down at it.
“Isn’t it what girls use for comfort food? I don’t know, after before it looked like you could use it… and I know you like the simple things so I figured this was better than some fancy chocolate.” I don’t even like the fancy chocolate, but Hershey bars are my favorite. He got it right without knowing anything.
“You always know exactly how to make me happy…” I led him in, straight to my room. Not that I wanted to do anything, I just don’t really enjoy being anywhere else in the house.
“And I thought you’d be happy to know I haven’t had a drink in almost a week.” I didn’t even ask him to stop…
“I’m happy for you… so happy.” I hugged him tight. Nothing felt more like home than when I was in his arms. “So… why did you start in the first place?”