Stella's Sick Little Games

Twenty-Four.

"Stella! What the hell just happened?"
"She just... ugh! Can we go home?" My heart was racing, I'm freaking out. I'm gonna get in a ton of trouble, I know it.
"Stell-"
"Stella, come with us." Security guards were behind me now, crap.
"She hit me first!" They didn't believe me. "I'm only going if Alex can come."
"You're not five. You can do this alone. Let's go before we call the cops." Cops? This is stupid. I followed them to some little office where Sydney was sitting, still crying.
"Why am I here?" I'm so done with this already.
"You assaulted this young lady." I was fuming.
"She hit me first!" I couldn't help but raise my voice. This isn't fair.
"No one around says they saw her. The stories we've heard from everyone said you started yelling at her, calling her names, then you punched her." Sydney nodded her head in agreement. This wasn't fair. Nothing about this was fair.
"I called her a whore because she basically raped my boyfriend and then she hit me! So I hit her back!"
"Your boyfriend? That alcoholic? He's trouble, Stella."
"No he's not! That's besides the point! I only hit her because she hit me first! This is all bullshit!" I heard the door open behind me. Princess Sydney's parents came in, holding their precious little whore tight, consoling her.
"I want this little delinquent arrested for doing this to my Sydney!" My heart sank. Arrested. I'm 18. I was crying now, hysterically.
"Why don't we wait until her mother gets here so we can sort this out..." My mother? She wouldn't care.
"She's not gonna come, she doesn't care what happens to me..."
"Then I want the police involved. Now." I'm gonna be sick. Why me? Why doesn't anyone ever believe me? My life is over.