Status: Story #7 for Faith!

I Can Be Your Everything

One of One.

It's the middle of the school year, right after midterms. It's the first day back to full classes since midterms. Justin Hanson, a senior, struts through the halls like he owns the place. It's safe to say that he kind of does. He's your typical jock; football quarterback and defense for lacrosse. All the coaches are sad to see one of their best players graduate in late May. All the teachers will be glad to have him out of their classroom, causing havoc with mindless jokes and interruptions. The senior girls, with the exception of a few males, will be devastated to not see him five out of seven days of the week once they head off to college. It's a win for some people and a lose for most.

Justin is totally oblivious to the swooning that happens as he walks by. He's got average looks; dark brunette hair, green eyes, a six pack from all those days training for the school sports he does. He doesn't wear the standard "lax bro" attire; he prefers to wear camo shorts with whatever t-shirt he pulls from his drawer in the morning. Sure, he wears Nikes but he refuses to wear those stupid knee-high socks that all the "lax bros" wear. His mother had once bought him those socks and he tossed them in his closet to never be seen again. He's pretty sure that the sock package is still living in his closet somewhere.

He makes it to his locker and opens it, pulling out whatever notebooks he needs for the morning. Despite what people think stereotypically of jocks, Justin does about average in school. Mostly Bs, some Cs, and one D. That's in Physics. He actually has no idea what the fuck is going on in that class, to the point where he doesn't even try to pass it or get help. He knows he can graduate without it; he has all the credits he needs to get into a good college, plus his ACT scores weren't horrible. He got a football scholarship to one of the best sports schools in the country and he's already wearing their school's merch.

Justin feels a hand on his shoulder and he looks at whoever it is touching him. He grins at his cousin, Mike, and gives him a bear hug, "Hey dude, where has you been? The last time I saw you was the Physics midterm." They begin to walk. They both have first period Gov so their destination is the same place.

Mike laughs and takes a sip of the water he's carrying, "After the midterm my sis and bro picked me up and we road tripped to Vegas. Needless to say, the 'rents are pissed," he shakes his head, "But it's whatever. Like, I'm almost eighteen. And Nat and Ev are twenty so it's not like it's a big deal."

"Your parents are just looking out for you, man," Justin says as they take their seats. Even though their last names are nowhere near each other, they sit next to one another in the classroom. Luck of the seating chart they guess, "What'd you guys do in Vegas?"

Mike smirks and leans in close, "Fake IDs let you do anything you want. I don't think I was sober all week," He laughs as he leans back in his seat. He clicks his pen and open and closed, a habit of his that Justin abhors with all his heart. "What'd you do all week? Wreck havoc on our town, as usual?"

Justin chuckles, "You know, I don't cause chaos all the time. No, I went to a few parties. Oh, a new family moved in across the street from me. I don't know if they have kids or not but I sure hope they do. A hot chick would be nice to spice up my block." Mike agrees and chuckles along with him as the teacher, Dr. Polis, walks in and sets his briefcase down as the bell rings. They jump right into new material, taking notes from a PowerPoint. Justin stares out the window most of the class, figuring he can bribe somebody in the class to give him their notes. It doesn't take much with the ladies; a wink and a little cajoling does the trick most of the time.

The end of the period bell rings through the classroom and halls, and Justin books it out of there. He doesn't bother to listen to Dr. Polis's speech and he's sure to get in trouble for it but Justin just wants this day to end. He's got seven more periods in the day, six really since he has an off period, and he knows it's going to go by really fucking slow.

The seventeen year old makes his way up the stairs and into the science wing. He has Physics second and third period, the third period being his lab period. It switches every other day with gym. Sadly for Justin, today is a lab day so it's a double period of Hell for him. He walks into the classroom and stops dead in his tracks. There's a girl sitting in his seat in the back of the classroom, looking nervous and bored. But it's not just any girl. This girl is beautiful. She has hair the color of honey and her eyes, her fucking eyes, they're a crystal blue. They're beautiful. Justin can see their color from where he's standing and it's intense.

He knows he has to move away from the door and he's being pulled in her direction. He stops next to her and clears his throat, "You're in my seat." His voice his shaky and he's never been this way around a girl before. Could this be the girl that breaks him down?

The girl stares up at him, those blue eyes even more intense up close. He can see the small freckles that spread across her nose in cheeks, making her cuter than before. Her voice is like velvet when she speaks, "The teacher told me to sit here. She's probably assigning new seats." And then she's not looking at him and is focusing on capping and uncapping her pen. He huffs and turns away from her, standing awkwardly at the front of the classroom. He tries not to stare at this new girl but he can't help it. She's absolutely gorgeous. Justin is dumbfounded as to why none of his other classmates are drawn to her beauty. Can they not see it? Do they just not care?

The new girl was right when she had said that the teacher was assigning new seats. Justin's new seat is in the front of the classroom, much to his dismay. This means that the teacher will know he could give two shits about the class and also that he won't be able to gaze at the brunette beauty in his old seat. The teacher announces the new girl to the whole class, introducing her as Alexis Ayuzawa. He replays the name over and over again in his mind. He has a thing for girls whose name start with "A."

All Justin thinks about through the whole period is Alexis. She's only spoken twelve words to him but those are twelve words that he keeps replaying in his head. Her voice is so arousing to him and he wants to talk to her but he can't. He knows he'll be tongue tied. This has never happened before. It's scaring Justin to death but he think it may be love at first. He wishes he could get inside her head and see how she feels but he can't because life doesn't work that way.

The bell rings, giving them a five minute break in between classes. Justin glances over his shoulder quickly at Alexis but she isn't getting up and isn't looking at him. Defeated, he rises from his seat and bolts from the classroom before he does something stupid. He knows he has to find one of his friends and tell them about her. But Mike is on the other side of the school in the English wing and his other friend Tyson is in pre-Calc. Justin knows that his younger brother, Hunter, is going to be in Chemistry class this upcoming period so he waits outside the classroom for him.

Hunter and Justin may be brothers but at first glance, you wouldn't be able to tell. Hunter has bleach blonde hair, the complete opposite of Justin's dark brunette hair. They share the same green eyes, eyes they inherited from their mother. Justin is the tallest in their family, standing at a whopping six foot one. Hunter is on the shorter side at only five foot six. Justin always teases the younger boy about his height. Both of the boys wear glasses, Hunter more frequently than his older brother.

Hunter approaches him with annoyance in his eyes. He stares up at Justin and raises an eyebrow, "You obviously want something. What is it?" The younger brother has always been blunt and sassy. He doesn't take shit from anyone and it's hard to make him smile.

"There's a new girl. Her name is Ale-"

"Yeah, Alexis Ayuzawa or something like that. She's in my trig class."

"She's in my Physics class. Hunt, bro, I've never felt this way before. She's gorgeous. I haven't spoken more than ten words to her and I'm already feeling like a puddle of... I don't even know. I just, I have this weird feeling in my stomach and I don't know how to shake it." Justin confesses to his brother. He and Hunter are kind of close, but this kind of thing is rare.

Hunter shifts awkwardly from foot to foot. He pats his brother on the shoulder, "You should try to talk to her then if you're feeling this way. The worst thing she can do is ignore you," he sighs softly and pushes his glasses up his nose, "I'm going into the classroom now. Good luck." He disappears into the classroom and Justin drags his feet back into his own just as the bell rings. Alexis is sitting in her seat still, picking at her nails and not paying anyone any attention. Justin sits back down, wishing she would bat an eyelash in his direction.

He can barely concentrate once again during the whole period. Is this how it's going to be for the rest of the school year? He wonders as he absentmindedly takes whatever notes are on the board. He can't go through each day obsessing creepily over this girl that he knows nothing about. Maybe he should take Hunter's advice and just talk to her. But what would he say? Hi? How are you? That's too simple. He's pretty sure he wouldn't even be able to say something as simple as that.

The period ends and Justin jumps out of his seat. He plans on talking to her but its hard to get to her through all the people walking from the aisles. Once the other students disperse, Justin sees Alexis still gathering her things. With a deep breath of confidence he walks over and offers, "Do you need help finding your next class?"

Alexis shakes her head, "I'm good, thank you." And then she's fast-walking from the classroom. Justin follows a few moments later and when he goes to look for her, she's gone. Nowhere in sight. With a defeated sigh, he trudges off to his next class, still thinking about the pretty girl with the ocean blue eyes. He can't get her out of his head and it's starting to really bother him.

Image

Alexis Ayuzawa sprints from the classroom away from the attractive boy with dark brunette hair and green eyes. She probably could have come off as a bit nicer towards him, first impressions do matter, but she knows what guys like him are after. They're only after a girl's body. Although you should never judge a book by it's cover, Alexis doesn't want to get involved with a guy like him. She's seen her sister, Allison, get involved with guys like him so many times and it never ends well. Not to say Allison is a slut but those guys are the fuck-em-leave-em type. Definitely not good for Alexis.

The brunette girl is a junior in high school and turned seventeen in September. Her family had moved to Arizona from Los Angeles, since her father had to relocate for his job. They were always moving and she was always switching schools, which is why she never had a set group of friends. This had been their first move of the new year and typically they move once or twice a year to a new state. They even lived in Canada for a few months but her father was not a fan of the cold weather so they relocated to Florida. That was when Alexis was in middle school.

Alexis isn't good at making new friends, but the two people she met in first period seem pretty cool. Their names are Hunter and Stella. Hunter is kind of quiet and only said a few words to her before he let Stella do all the talking. Stella is bubbly and happy and was trying to engage Alexis in a conversation that wasn't focused around her. Alexis normally hates it when she's the new kid because everybody asks her where she's from and why she moved. But Stella was trying to get her to talk about her hobbies and she didn't ask her where she was from. She did ask Alexis to sit with them at lunch and she was thankful for the invitation.

Alexis makes it through the next couple of periods before she has lunch. It's easy to spot Stella, who's wearing a mint green dress and her blonde hair up in a tight ponytail. Normally the sixteen year old new girl would steer clear of people like Stella but there was something so warm and welcoming about the blonde girl that she couldn't help but want to talk to her. Alexis is more of the sporty type; she does gymnastics and ice skates. She's won gold medals in gymnastics, proving just how flexible she can really be.

Alexis approaches the table and it doesn't take Stella long to notice her and wave her over. She scoots into Hunter to makes room for Alexis to sit down. The new girl notices the blush on the blonde boy's face and wonders if he has feelings for his blonde friend but doesn't feel the need to say anything. She sits down in between Stella and a boy with sand colored hair. "I'm so glad you agreed to sit with us!" Stella gushes, "It'll be so nice not to be the only person with boobs at the table."

Stella proceeds to do the introductions at the table. Alexis finds out that she is sandwiched between Stella and the boy with sand colored hair named Conner. Opposite from them are Ash, who's hair is so dark it appears to be a ravenous black, Skylar, whose eyes are the same color as Ash's hair, and a boy with gingery hair named Ryan. Ryan is quiet, more so than Hunter, and seems to be a bit socially awkward.

Stella claps her hands together before taking a bite of her food. "So," she begins after swallowing, "How has your first day been so far, Alexis?"

Alexis shrugs and picks at her food, "It's been okay. People keep asking me where I'm from and if I need help getting anywhere and I'm just like 'Leave me alone please.'" Alexis laughs nervously and takes a bite of her food.

"Everybody will leave you alone once the glow of being the new kid wears off. That's always how it works," explains Conner, who laughs as well. Conner is probably the loudest male at their lunch table, Ryan, Hunter, Ash, and Skylar not saying a word. Alexis has no idea how they could be friends with somebody as bubbly as Stella or as loud as Conner. She guess the saying "opposites attract" applies here.

"Any boys try to talk to you yet?" Stella giggles and the rest of the people at their table groan in unison and audibly.

"There's this one guy in Physics class who was trying to help me with getting to my next class but I didn't really let him." Alexis shrugs, "He kind of looks like you Hunter."

Hunter chokes on his water and shakes his head, "That's probably my older brother Justin. He was telling me about you."

Alexis sighs and rolls her eyes. She's pretty sure they're talking about the same person. But, Alexis won't let that affect the decision she made earlier. No boys who look like douchebag jocks. She will not give them the time of day or let them get in her head. She'll stick with this group of people right here at this lunch table and she'll be fine. Right?

Image

Four months pass after Alexis' arrival at the high school and Justin is still head over heels for her. He doesn't see the need in hiding it anymore since it is blatantly obvious to everybody that he likes her. Hell, even Alexis knows he likes her but she refuses to speak to him in any way. If the teacher pairs them up to work together in Physics class, she'll help him while the teacher is in ear shot and the once said teacher is out of ear shot, he'll give him the cold shoulder. However, that doesn't stop Justin. He talks to her and grins whenever he sees that she is trying so hard not to smile.

Prom is next month and Justin plans on asking Alexis to go with him. That's the only person he wants to go with and if she says no, he will keep asking her until she says yes. A good thing for Justin is, is that lucky for him, Alexis just so happens to be part of the family that moved in across the street from him. So, if she says no, he can just leave her cute little notes and briberies on her front door step. That's romantic right?

Justin enters his Physics class with a spark in each step. When they were entering the fourth quarter of the school year, their teacher had switched their seats. Now, Alexis sits right in front of Justin and is the perfect culprit for his annoying pen attacks. He'll jab her gently in the back with his pen every so often to see if he can get her attention. It never works. She never gives him the time of day which pisses Justin off. He never did anything to cause her to dislike him. From the beginning she would just never speak to him.

The recently turned eighteen year old leans forward in his seat and whispers in her ear, "One day, you'll be begging to talk to me. And when that day comes, I'll be doing exactly what you're doing to me right now; I'll be giving you the silent treatment."

Justin can't see it, but Alexis is rolling her eyes as the class begins. The eighteen year old jock leans back in his seat and gives the teacher seventy-five percent of his attention, the other twenty-five percent is focused on the girl sitting in front him. Her hair is so long that it brushes against his desk. He wants nothing more than to bury his fingers in her hair and play with it. He's always had a thing for girls with long hair. Alexis's hair is exceptional. He loves it. It looks so silky and smooth. He knows that if he touches it though, she might flip out and never agree to go to prom with him, no matter what he does to persuade her.

Justin decides to start his plan and he quietly tears a page of looseleaf from his notebook. On it he writes WILL YOU GO TO PROM WITH ME? in big letters so she doesn't misinterpret the message. He folds it four times before glancing at the teacher to make sure she isn't looking. When the teachers turns her back to the class, Justin reaches over the brunette's shoulder and drops the piece of paper in her lap. She's quick to turn around and glare at Justin, who smiled sheepishly in return. She snatches the paper from her lap and reads it to herself.

The eighteen year old taps his fingers impatiently on his desk as he waits for her response. When she holds the piece of paper casually over her shoulder, he's quick to take it from her hand and opens it up slowly. His heart is pounding. He feels like he's sweating. He really hopes the answer is yes. But as he opens the paper and see the bold, capitalized NO staring back at him, his heart sinks to the pit of his stomach. He crumples the paper in his fist and tosses it into the waste basket that is close by. He makes it in and leans back in his seat.

Once the period is over, he wants to ask Alexis why she says no but she hastily avoids him and books it out the door. She's obviously in no hurry to get to gym class; all she wants is to get away from him. With a sad sigh, Justin trudges into the hallway and meets up with Hunter, strolling down the hall. "I asked her to prom." Justin says, filling the awkward silence that fills the air between them.

"How exactly did you ask her prom? And what did she say?" Hunter knows exactly how Justin asked her to prom. He figures he wrote on a cheap piece of looseleaf and passed it to her as a note in class. How insensitive of him. Girls don't want it on a flimsy piece of looseleaf. Prom is supposed to be extravagant and the way a guy asks a girl or vice verse needs to be extravagant as well. A cheap piece of paper is way too ghetto.

"I wrote it on a piece of looseleaf. She said no," Justin sounds so upset when he says it but Hunter just rolls his eyes. He knows his brother too well.

"Justin, you can't put it on a fucking piece of looseleaf and expect her to say yes. Get her flowers or something. Try to be romantic. I know she doesn't talk to you unless she has to, but that's because she doesn't really go for guys like you. She thinks all you are after is one thing and that's sex. If you can prove to her that's not all you want from her, then she's all yours," Hunter sighs and turns away, "Think about what I said." Justin watches his brother walk back to his classroom before he heads downstairs into the gymnasium.

She doesn't go for guys like him? What the hell is that supposed to mean? Jock types? Not all jock types are after sex. In Justin's case, he really wants to get to know Alexis. And if sex is mixed in with that in the distant future, then great, that's awesome. Right now he's just focused on building a friendship or something. Or a real, boyfriend-girlfriend relationship. He wants her to be his girlfriend. He wants to kiss her. But how is he going to prove to her that he's not a bad guy?

Once Justin is in the gym, he tracks down his friend Matt. Matt has always been good with the ladies and if there's anybody who could give him good advice, it's Matt. He wraps an arm around Matt from behind, "Hey bud. I have a question." The two walk into the locker room. Luckily, their lockers are close together so they don't have to postpone the question.

"Shoot." Matt says as he opens his gym locker and kicks off his shoes. He proceeds to unbutton and unzipped his shorts, rolling them down his legs. He tosses them inside and grabs a pair of basketball shorts to wear. Justin repeats this process on himself.

"I'm trying to ask this junior to prom. I mean, I did, but I gave it to her on a piece of paper and when I told my brother he pretty much scolded me for doing that. And then he told me to give her flowers but that seems so lame," Justin explains hastily, running his fingers through his hair. He sits down on the bench as he slips his shoes back on.

"Flowers are always a plus," Matt says as he sits beside Justin, "But you should take her on a date first. She probably doesn't want to go to prom with a stranger right? The only way to get to know and her get to know you is if you take her out on a date first. And don't do the cliché dinner and a movie shit. Do something more romantic. Like a picnic in a park. That one park has a pond where you can feed the ducks. Take her there. And bring those flowers. She has to say yes if you do all that." Matt pauses before looking directly at Justin, "That may seem like a lot to handle, but it's not. Just go with it."

Justin listens to Matt's idea and implants them in his brain. It's a good idea but Alexis doesn't seem like the type of person to go on a picnic in a park. She may want to do something more active, "Do you think she'd go for that?"

Matt pats him on the back in a brotherly manner before standing up, "You'll never know until you try, bro. But it's a guaranteed yes." He leads Justin from the locker room. Justin tells Matt that he's going to go ask Alexis now if she wants to go on that date. She's sitting and talking to another junior and he doesn't want to embarrass her, but he needs her to go on this date with him.

Justin makes his way over to Alexis and her friend. Alexis spots him out of the corner of her eye and warns Ash that "the douchebag" is coming. That's their code name for him. Even Hunter uses it. Justin sits down with them and earns a scowl from Alexis. She doesn't make any attempts to talk to him, though. It's Ash who initiates the conversation, "Can we help you?" He asks rudely.

Justin raises an eyebrow and grins at the pair, "Yes. I was wondering if your good friend Alexis here would accompany me on a date this Saturday afternoon." He doesn't look at Ash while he talks; he watches Alexis's reaction. She's focusing hard on a spot on the floor, but when she hears the word "date" her eyebrows furrow and she tugs her bottom lip between her teeth. Her mind is reeling with "no no no" but her heart screams "yes yes yes!"

Ash straightens, "Well, it's up to her. But I'm pretty sure the answer is no."

Alexis scoffs, "Why do you want to go on a date anyways?" This is the first time she's spoken to him vocally with something that isn't school related. Justin loves to hear her voice and perks up as she speaks.

"Well, I figured you wouldn't want to go to prom with a stranger so maybe if I took you on a date to get to know me, you'd say yes. It was pretty awkward of me to just out of blue ask you to prom," Justin explains to the crystal-eyed beauty. His heart is pounding and he really hopes that she will not reject him once again.

Alexis is going through an inner tug-o-war in her head. She doesn't want to pursue this type of guy, but what the brunette says makes sense. Maybe if she gives him a chance, her stereotyping will change. Maybe she'll see that not all jock-types are douchebags and after one thing. Maybe she'll see that he's really interested in her. She finally turns her head to look at him. Their eyes meet and her heart starts to race when she looks at him. Despite her cold outer-feelings towards him, her inner-feelings are warm and fuzzy. "I guess that makes sense." She says finally after a few moment of silence. Out of the corner of her eye she can see Ash gaping at her.

Justin's smile is slowly growing wider. His head is spinning. His hopes are being fed, "So does that mean you're on for Saturday?"

Alexis holds her head high, "I guess it does. You know where I live, just ring the bell whenever." She shoos Justin away and he's quick to oblige before she can change her mind. As he makes his way over to Matt, he discreetly gives him a high five. To him, Saturday can't come soon enough.

Alexis sighs as Ash says disappointedly, "I can't believe you agreed to go on a date with the douchebag."

Alexis shakes her head, "Neither can I." Although, she is secretly looking forward to it.

Image

Saturday afternoon can't come soon enough for eighteen year old Justin Hanson. He has packed sandwiches from the best deli in town, since he can't make a good sandwich for his life, and for dessert he bought half of an apple pie. He hopes that she likes apple pie but in case she doesn't, he bought half of a chocolate mousse pie as well. You can't go wrong with chocolate mousse. Along with the food, he had bought her a dozen roses, taking Hunter's advice. When Hunter saw the roses he was pleased and impressed. Then he whisked Justin away on his date.

Justin, after packing everything into his crappy little Toyota, walks across the street to Alexis's home. He shifts from foot to foot for a few moments before finally ringing the doorbell. The front windows are open and he can hear the doorbell chime throughout the house. A dog begins to bark loudly and he really hopes that it's locked up and nowhere near the door. It's not that Justin doesn't like dogs, he does, put he doesn't want one jumping all over him and licking his face.

Alexis opens the door and stands there staring at him. She looks fantastic, as always. She's wearing denim jeans and black tank top over it, along with black combat boots for shoes. Justin has to keep his eyes on her face so she doesn't take him roaming her body the wrong way. He needs to make a good impression and looking like a sexual predator is definitely not a good impression. "You look great," Justin smiles at her. She blushes and tucks a loose strand of hair behind her ear.

"Thank you," she says quietly, "Shall we go?" Justin nods and leads her over to his car, opening and closing the door for her. When he gets into the front seat, he reaches into the back and hands her the bouquet of roses. "Are these for me?" Alexis asks breathlessly, examining the roses. They're all very much alive and smell sweet.

"Yes." Justin responds nervously. By her facial expression, he was unable to determine whether she likes them or not. But when he sees the small smile on her face, he knows he just gave himself a point towards a yes for prom.

"Nobody has ever given me flowers before," Alexis thinks aloud and holds them to her chest as her date drives toward the park. She watches the scenery go by. She hasn't really been to many places in Arizona since she's moved here. She and her family have gone out to dinner and most days, Alexis will spend her afternoons in the ice skating rink or in the gymnastics center. She has yet to explore the park and when they pull into the park's parking lot, she begins to grow internally excited.

Justin helps her get out of the car and grabs the picnic basket out of the backseat. He doesn't try to hold her hand; he doesn't want to seem like he's forcing himself on her. He leads her through the park, letting her take in the Arizona scenery. Most people think Arizona is just full of desert but it has some green spots too. They lay the picnic blanket down by the pond and sit down on it, taking out the food and eating utensils. Justin had done an amazing job with the date, Alexis decides as she eats quietly. They both eat silently for a while before Justin initiates a conversation.

"Do you do any sports?" Justin asks before taking a sip of water. He didn't know if she drank soda or not so he took the safest route and packed water and iced tea. You can't go wrong with iced tea.

Alexis nods, "Yeah. I do ice skating and gymnastics. I've won some gold medals in my years as a gymnast. My dream is to win an Olympic gold medal." She smiles softly down at her food, "That probably sounds stupid."

Justin chuckles, "It's not stupid. It's good to set your dreams high. Everybody has a dream and a goal. Don't be embarrassed by it."

Alexis turns red and shakes her head, "I assume you do sports?"

"Yeah. I play football and lacrosse. I got a full football scholarship to a school in Colorado. Just like you, I have a dream. I want to be a professional in the NFL. But it's not easy to get into the NFL, I'm sure. But that won't stop me from trying," he pauses. "And you shouldn't let anything stop you from achieving your dream to be an Olympic gold medalist."

Alexis bites her lip. Justin is sweeter and more intelligent than she thought he was. She has to give him the benefit of the doubt. "I won't. My parents fully support me, although my siblings think I'm setting my goals too high. But whatever. Fuck them. They're just jealous that I have dreams for the future and they don't." She takes another bite of her sandwich. It caught Justin off guard when she had cursed but he likes her boldness. He likes girls that are bold and not afraid to speak their minds. He thinks it's sexy.

They spend the next twenty-five minutes or so talking about their families. Alexis learns that Justin is the second oldest; he has an older sister named Samantha who is a pain in everybody's ass and does nothing but smoke pot. He of course has Hunter, who Alexis knows very well. And then there's their little brother Aaron, who's just like Hunter, quiet and short. Aaron is thirteen years old yet he looks like he's eleven. He'll be in the high school with Hunter and Alexis next year.

Justin learns that Alexis is the youngest of three, having her older sister Allison who is in Justin's grade, and her older brother Dallas who is in college studying to be a film major. Although Dallas has a dream, Alexis explains, he doesn't have his future planned out in what he wants to do as a film major. Allison has no goals whatsoever and she gives off the attitude that she could care less about college. Justin then mentions that he's pretty sure his cousin Mike had hooked up with her sister or is dating her sister. They come to a mutual agreement that they don't know and don't care.

They finish their sandwiches and dessert. Justin pulls out a loaf of bread and says, "If you want, we can feed the ducks."

Alexis full on smiles, "I'd love to feed the ducks." They stand up and stand by the edge of the pond, breaking off pieces of bread and tossing them into the small body of water. Ducks are immediately flocking to them, ducking their heads into the water to capture the pieces of bread into their bills. While they're doing this, Justin grows courageous and slips his hand into Alexis's. Alexis doesn't pull away but squeezes his hand gently. She went from giving him the cold shoulder to holding his hand. Who knew?

They waste the whole loaf of bread on feeding the ducks and they go sit back down on the picnic blanket. "Did you have a good time today?" Justin asks, still holding her hand. He doesn't want to let go. Her hand feels so perfect and right in his. He loves it.

Alexis laughs softly. It's a wonderful sound to Justin and he can't help it smile. "Surprisingly, I did. Thank you for taking me on this date. I had a really great time."

Justin chuckled, "You're welcome." Silence ensues for a few minutes before he speaks up once again, "So, um, would you go to prom with me? Now that we know each other a little better?" His heart starts to speed up like it normally does when he's nervous. He thinks he has a good chance of her saying yes this time. A really good chance.

The seventeen year old laughs out loud and looks at him with her crystal blue eyes, "Well, I guess since we know each other better..." She teases and nods, "Yes, I will accompany you to prom."

Justin smiles so wide and hard, he feels like his lip is going to split in half. He can't help himself as he leans down and presses his lips Alexis's. Both of them freeze. It comes as a shock to both of them. But Justin doesn't relent and he can soon feel Alexis kissing back, her hand on his shoulder. Their lips move together and their lips part, tongues touching for the first time. The kiss is electric. Justin doesn't want it to end but Alexis pulls away, her face the color of a tomato. "I think it's best if we go now," she muses and stands up, brushing her pants off. Justin nods in agreement and packs up their picnic, leading her to the car. He holds her hand the entire time.

The car ride home to their houses is quiet and awkward. They don't say but three words to each other. Once Justin parks in his driveway, he leads Alexis to her front door and goes in for a kiss goodbye. Lucky for him, she returns it with a flushed face before hurrying inside with her roses. The brunette male's heart does somersaults as he crosses his street to his own house. He's ecstatic and he can barely contain himself.

"She said yes!" He screams in his mind and imagines himself pumping his fist in the air. He's overjoyed. He's never been happier.

Image

Prom night comes way too slow for the both of them. Both of them have been anticipating this night since their first date. They went on another date a week before prom and the sparks were still there when they kissed. After that kiss, the excitement for prom grew even stronger. On the outside, Justin appears to be more excited than Alexis but on the inside, it's hard to tell whose more excited than who.

Alexis's dress is custom made by Stella, who outshines Alexis's expectations. When the blonde girl had told Alexis she wanted to be a fashion designer, Alexis had accidentally laughed in her face. But when she saw the dress that Stella had sewn and designed herself, she absolutely awestruck. She had definitely underestimated her friend's designing abilities. The dress is almost the same blue as her eyes, really making them pop. The dress almost touches the floor but if Alexis's wears heels then it will definitely stop short of the floor. The dress is sleeveless and the skirt of the dress has transparent white fabric mixed with shimmering silver dots, making it look like a thin sheet of snow. It was absolutely beautiful and Alexis couldn't thank her friend enough.

When Alexis puts her dress on, she has Stella there to assist her. Her sister has no time to give her since she too is attending prom, and yes it is with Mike. It turns out they are dating. However, they chose two different dress colors and in Alexis's opinion, she looks way better than her sister.

Alexis lets Stella apply her make up. Normally she would say no to make up, but since it's a special occasion, make up will just have to enhance her appearance. Stella applies a baby blue eyeshadow to her eyelids and a thin line of black eyeliner to her bottom lid. The black makes the brunette's blue eyes pop even more. She knows that Justin will be swooning in his dress shoes when she sees him.

Speaking of Justin, he's across the street with Mike, getting ready for prom as well. He knows the color of Alexis's dress but hasn't seen it yet, so he is attempting to put on the baby blue tie he picked out. Although, Justin is having a hard time tying his tie himself and has to have Mike do it. Mike is wearing a purple tie since Allison's dress is supposedly purple. Mike is very excited that they chose the two hottest sisters on the planet to take to prom. Justin laughs. The only hot girl in his eyes is Alexis; her sister doesn't compare to her in anyway, even though they look the same.

"Do you think you'll get lucky tonight?" Mike asks with a smirk and runs a brush through his hair. He may have to resort to gel to make it not stick up in various spots. He has an epic case of hat-head tonight and it's pissing him off royally.

Justin shrugs. Honestly, that's the last thing on his mind. "Probably not. But if I do then cool."

Mike nods, "I think Allison and I are gonna, you know." There's a twinkle in his eye that Justin's never seen before. "I'm really ready to go all the way with her. I mean, I've had sex before but with her it's different, you know what I mean?"

Justin nods. Sure, he's no virgin himself but Alexis makes him want to change his old partying ways. He doesn't want to be the old drunk he was last year and this past summer. Maybe it's time for him to get out of the high school phase and act like somewhat of a grown up. But Justin knows that will never change. He's a child at heart.

At around six thirty that evening, the two cousins head off to their dates' house. Alexis is just finishing straightening her hair and she lets it fall past her shoulders. Justin told her that he likes it better when he hair down. She's pretty sure he has a hair fetish but she doesn't want to point it out in case it embarrasses him. She puts the straightening iron down as the doorbell rings throughout the house. She hears the front door open and her mom speaking. She then hears the distinguishable voice of Justin and her heart does a flip. "Alexis! Allison! There are two boys here for you!" Her mother can barely hide the excitement in her voice and the seventeen year old just knows that their father is rolling his eyes as he sits in his arm chair in the TV room.

Alexis hears her sister go downstairs first and then hears Mike whistle and say something to Allison. Alexis looks at her friend and they simultaneously roll their eyes. "What a pig. And right in front of your mom too." Stella shakes her head and fixes Alexis's hair, "You look amazing, Lex. He's going to love you. Let's go." She helps Alexis stand up, the seventeen year old isn't used to wearing heels, and escorts her down the stairs slowly.

As she descends down the stairs, she lifts her blue eyes to meet Justin's bright green ones. His mouth is standing agape and he looks like he may drop the corsage he's holding in his hand. She blushes as he smiles lovingly at her and takes her hand once she's reached the bottom step.

Justin's mind is going bananas. As he lays his eyes on her, he can feel time stop. His heart begins to race. She is absolutely the most beautiful, majestic young woman she has ever seen. The dress and make up only enhance her beauty. The top portion of the dress hugs her small frame in all the right places, and the flowing skirt makes her look like a princess. He wants to whisk her into his arms and kiss her until the end of the world. "You look amazing." He says politely, slipping the corsage onto her wrist.

She looks into his eyes as she responds, "Thank you. You clean up nice yourself."

Justin laughs softly, "Thank you." Alexis's mother tells them that it's picture time and forces them outside, taking individual pictures of Allison and Mike, then of Justin and Alexis. Then she got them all together for one large group photo. Justin's mother also takes some photos of them all. Stella takes a few for Alexis on her cellphone and promises her that she'll send them to her. Before the four know it, they're split up into Mike's Jeep and Justin's Toyota, they can't afford a limo, and they're headed to prom.

Prom is being held in a ballroom of a fancy hotel in town, where it's held every year. Justin leads Alexis into the ballroom, looking around. The room is abuzz with friends and classmates conversing. Music is already playing, there are a few people already dancing, but most people linger around the punch. Justin wonders if some dumbass will spike the punch and ruin it for everybody. He makes a mental note to steer Alexis away from the punch and makes sure to get her water. He isn't going to take any chances.

"It's too bad your brother and Stella couldn't come," Alexis muses over the loud music.

"Yeah but they have their junior prom so it's not like they're missing out." Justin responds and leads her over to the wall. He'll start to dance when other people start to dance. He doesn't want to look stupid if he and Alexis are two of the only people dancing.

Alexis nods in agreement as she turns her attention to the DJ as he says something into his microphone. The whole ballroom cheers as the music picks up and everybody is on the dance floor in the next few minutes. The seventeen year old grins at Justin and tugs him in the direction of their dancers. She's not going to be a wallflower tonight; tonight is about them having all the fun in the world.

Justin allows his date to take to him to the dance floor, heading into the sea of bodies. He's not really good at dancing; the best thing he can do is wiggle and shake his hips a little bit. He's probably going to embarrass himself but then again, everybody is embarrassing themselves at the moment by dancing like idiots. Alexis begins to swing her hips back and forth and has a big smile on her face as she gets Justin to move along with her. She laughs as he kind of just bounces from foot to foot, looking awkward as hell. He's really focusing in on what her hips are doing.

Within the next hour, the couple shares a few slow dances and more of awkward, up-beat dancing before they sit down to eat. Alexis is really hoping that she doesn't get any food on the gorgeous dress Stella had designed for her, so she is really cautious of the way she eats. Justin, however, is digging into his food as if he's never eaten before. Alexis rolls her eyes. Typical teenage boy.

They rest for a bit after finishing their food, taking some time to talk to each other and also converse with some of Justin's friends. They're really sweet to Alex and seem to be congratulating Justin for whatever reason. Alexis doesn't let it bother her. It's her first prom with a guy who she actually has feelings for and she's not going to let anything ruin that. If she keeps that attitude throughout life she will have no problem in succeeding in whatever she does.

Once they've let their food be thoroughly digested, the couple headed back to the dance floor to dance like idiots some more. Justin even got his fist pumping in the air like one of the guys from Jersey Shore, causing Alexis to laugh hysterically. She's starting to fall head over heels for her date.

Three hours into prom sees Justin and Alexis leaving, piling into Justin's small Toyota. They're happy and bubbly and they've agreed to go back to Justin's place to chill for a while. Ten minutes later, at around ten thirty, they retire to Justin's bedroom. His bedroom is a wreck but Alexis doesn't care; all she wants to do is get out of the heels she had chosen to wear that night. Once they're off and laying on the floor, Alexis wiggles her toes and sighs in relief. "My toes can breathe!" She laughs and lays back on Justin's bed.

Justin chuckles and hangs up his tuxedo jacket. Although the place was air conditioned, it felt like a sauna. Probably because all the people pressed together dancing and taking, it just made the room so much hotter. He loosens his tie and lifts it over his head, tossing it on the floor somewhere. He proceeds to unbutton the first button of his shirt so his neck can breathe and he sighs, "Formal attire is so overrated."

Alexis nods and looks up at him, "I agree."

All of a sudden Justin is on top of her and their lips are together. The blue-eyed princess wraps her arms around his neck, drawing his body closer to hers. She doesn't know what it is but she has a strong desire for Justin at that moment. She wants him in her arms, with or without clothes, she wants her lips on his and their bodies rocking together. Justin slides his hand up the side of her chest as he feels his shirt opening further and further. Alexis is slowly unbuttoning his shirt. All she wants to do is feel his six pack and run her fingers up his bare chest. Once all the buttons are undone, she peels the shirt away from his chest and slips it down his arms, letting it float to the ground.

Justin groans into her lips as he feels her delicate hands glide up and down his chest. One hand reaches down to undo the button and zipper on his pants. He's not sure she knows what she's doing but if this is the way the night ends then he definitely isn't going to stop her. He lets her push his dress pants to his knees before he assists her in kicking them off. She breaks the kiss and looks into his eyes, "Help me get out of my dress?"

He nods and gets on his knees beside her, letting her sit up. She pulls back her hair, revealing the zipper on the back of her dress. He carefully takes it in his hands and slides it down, listening to the it makes. The entirety of her back is revealed slowly, as is her blue bra strap. Once the zipper is all the way down, Alexis slips the dress down her arms, revealing the top half of her body to her date. She shimmies out of the skirt and hangs it over Justin's desk chair, the only thing covering her now being her underwear.

Justin takes in a breathe as he takes in her form. She's gorgeous. Her breasts aren't too big, yet they aren't microscopic either. She's a good size for somebody as athletic and as tiny as she is. Her butt isn't that round but it's definitely not flat. Her body is perfect and she blushes under his approving gaze.

"You know," Justin starts, "if we go any further, there's no going back."

Alexis bites her lip and nods, "I know. I want this. I want you Justin. No regrets." That's all Justin needs. He plants his lips on hers and lays her down against the pillows after unclasping her bra from behind. He slips it down her strong arms and tosses it aside, the only material covering her from being completely nude is her panties. Simultaneously, they each grab the waist band of each others underwear and roll it down their partners' legs. There's no going back now.

Justin pulls away from Alexis to grab a condom from the bedside drawer. He unwraps it and watches Alexis's face contort into fascination as he rolls it onto himself. She doesn't look scared by his size at all; he's about average size and that's all there is to say on the matter. "Are you sure you want to do this?" Justin whispers in her ear, laying his body against hers and spreading her legs.

Alexis bites her lips and nods, "Yes." And then it's inside of her.

The sex is clumsy and uncoordinated, considering that it's their first time having sex together. Alexis was a virgin but no longer is at this point in time, and Justin's virginity is long gone. The whole ordeal lasts fifteen minutes and is filled with lusty moans and groans and claw-like finger nails digging into one's back. However, it is pleasurable for the both of them and is a perfect way to end prom night.

Justin pulls out and slides the used condom off of his deflating member, tying it and tossing it in the waste bin. He covers the two of them with his sheets, wrapping an arm protectively around his date. He presses a kiss to her forehead as she lays her head on his shoulder. "I think I'm falling in love with you Justin." She says quietly and lifts her head to look into his eyes.

Justin smiles softly, "That's good because I think I'm falling in love with you too." The pair laugh and share a kiss. Alexis pulls away and rests her head on Justin's shoulder. She doesn't have to be home for another hour, so she can have forty-five minutes worth of cuddling before she crosses the street to her home. Neither of them can think of a better way to end a perfect night.
♠ ♠ ♠
Happy birthday Faith! I hope you had a great birthday and enjoy this long ass oneshot