Status: Active

You Don't Know You're Beautiful!

One.

Hi, I'm Lucy. I'm 19 years old and I live in Birmingham for the moment. In a few weeks I'm moving to London for a year to get some experience in singing and dancing as this is my passion. I have two younger siblings called Joshua, who nickname is Joshy; he’s 9 years old and a younger sister called Sophie; we call her Soph for short. She’s 6 years old.

As I was leaving in a few weeks I have decided to spend some quality time with Joshy and Soph, I have decided to take them bowling.

‘Joshy? Sophie?’ I call. They came running down the stairs as they were playing in their rooms and into the living room, where I was. ‘What have I told you about running down the stairs?’ I ask disappointedly. ‘Not too because it dangerous!’ said Joshy. ‘Don’t do it again okay? Right I have a surprise for you 2!’ I say in my excited voice. ‘What is it!’ asked Soph who’s jumping around excited. ‘Do you want me to take you bowling and if you’re good we can get ice cream afterwards?’ I asked. ‘YEAHHHHHH!’ They both shouted at the same time. ‘Okay, let me get changed and then we can go. Make sure you get your shoes out, okay?’ My brother and sister are adorable! ‘Okay!’ they nodded.

I got dressed into this http://www.polyvore.com/outfit/set?id=60446504. I got some socks for me as I knew Joshy and Soph had some on. I wrote a note to my parents.

‘I've taken Joshy and Sophie bowling and for ice cream, we’ll back later! Text or call me, if you need us!’ I still live with my parents for the minute, as I'm saving money for London. My parents are at work and as its Monday, Josh and Sophie have the day off due to heating problems at the school that should be fixed tomorrow.

I sorted my handbag out making sure I have my phone and it was fully charged, that I had my MP3 player, purse and everything else that I need for the day. I walked downstairs and Joshy and Soph were sat waiting for me. ‘Have you both got your socks on and been to the toilet?’ ’Yepppy!’ Soph said and Joshy nodded. ‘Right, let me put my shoes on and we can go! Go and wait by the door!’ I slipped my flats on and grabbed my bag and keys and made sure the note was in display for when my parents get home.

‘Right… Are we ready to go?’ I asked my excited siblings! ‘YEAHH!’ I unlocked the back door and garden gate and got Joshy and Sophie into the car. As Sophie was small she had to have a special booster seat same with Joshy. I made sure their seatbelts were secure and shut the doors. I locked the back-door and gate and went and sat in the driver’s side. ‘Right before we go I have rules! Number 1: You do as I say at ALL times! Number 2: No running around bowling! And number 3 you have to be nice to each other! No bickering okay? If theses get broken, we won’t go for ice cream, we will come straight home. Okay?’ I tell them. ‘Okay! We’ll be good!’ Joshy said. I turned around put my seat belt on and put some music on for them to listen to. I looked at the clock it’s 1:30pm and started the car up and we were off.

We got to the bowling alley 45 minutes later due to traffic. I got out of the car and opened Joshy’s door, he unbuckled his belt and got out. ‘Wait on the path please!’ he watched him walk and wait bouncing up and down. I walked around to Sophie’s side and opened the door. I helped her unbuckle her seat belt and lift her out. ‘Go and wait next to Joshy please!’ I watched her walk over as I shut the car door and opened the passenger side. I grabbed my handbag and keys; I shut the door and locked the car. I checked the car door once more and walked over to Joshy and Soph. ‘Let’s go!’ I said and they walked in front of me. I looked around there weren't many cars around.

I walked into the building there was music playing over the speakers and walked to the desk. ‘Hi can I have an alley for 1 adult and 2 children please?’ I asked politely. ‘I’m sorry we’re only open for a private gathering.’ The lady said. ‘Oh, okay. Thanks anyway.’ I look around and notice One Direction and Simon Cowell. OH that’s why. I bent down to Soph and Joshy. ‘It looks like a change of plan.’ ‘Why?’ Soph asked. ‘Well, there some people here who have hired the whole bowling alley for the day. So how about we go and get some ice cream and see a film?’ I smiled hopefully at them. ‘I really wanted to bowl’ Joshy said with a sad look. ‘Hey! Wait!’ I heard. I turned around and it was Simon Cowell speaking to me. ‘You can use a lane if you want, but only you 3. The boy’s hired it for my birthday to keep me young!’ he laughed. I laughed with him, ‘are you sure, we don’t want to interrupt?’ I say politely. ‘No it’s fine.’ He smiled again. ‘Thank you! Joshy, Soph what do you say to Mr Cowell for letting us have a lane?’ I smile at them. ‘Thank you! We’re going for ice cream if we’re good. Do you want to come?’ Soph asked looking hopeful. He bent down to her level ‘I’m sorry sweetie, I can’t but as it’s my birthday why don’t you have some for me!’ he looked at her smiling. ‘Happy Birthday sir!’ she said. I laughed. ‘ICE CREEEAAAAMM!’ I heard from behind Simon it was Niall jumping up and down like an excitable child. ‘I’LL COME!! Take Uncle Si’s share!’ he laughed. I laughed with him and all the other guys did. ‘It’s nice to meet you.’ I said. ‘It’s nice to meet you to….?’ He asked. When I looked up One Direction were behind him listening to the conversation. ‘Lucy and this is my brother Josh and sister Sophie! Can I get you a birthday drink?’ I replied. ‘Sure!’ ‘I’m just going to get these sorted and I’ll get you one!’ I smiled. I turned around and spoke to Sophie and Josh. ‘Who want to go first?’ ‘I will!’ Josh said. ‘I’ll go second!’ said Soph. ‘It looks like I’m last!’ I wrote our names down and the man put them into the computer.’ I paid for us and got a size 2 shoe for Sophie and 4 for Josh and a size 7 for me. ‘Can you take your shoes off and I’ll help you with these!’ Josh was fine but I had to help Sophie. I put Sophie’s bowling shoe’s on. ‘How’s that feel? Have a walk around.’ I asked her. ‘They feel fine thank you! Mwah!’ I put my shoes on. I picked up all the shoes and handed them to the desk person. ‘Let’s go!’ I picked my bag up and out it on my shoulder. I walked over to the lane and help Sophie down the steps. ‘Let’s choose bowling balls!’ I picked a few small ones for Sophie and Joshy and got medium ones for me. ‘We’re this lane okay. You can use the yellow thing that you can just roll?’ I asked Josh. ‘No I got this, but thanks!’ I put my bag down and watched Josh have his turn. Sophie wanted to use the yellow bridge and wanted me to help her roll it. ‘Are we ready? Are we steady? Let’s go!’ and we rolled the ball together. She knocked down 5 and then on her second go she got a spare. ‘Yay! Hi’5’ I held my hand up and she tapped it with hers. ‘My turn now stay back I don’t want to hurt you’ I picked up the ball and walked to the alley, threw it down and did a little leg movement! ‘Yay Strike! Give me 5’s’ I held my hand up to both of them!’ and they both tapped my hands. ‘Do you want some squash?’ I asked. ‘Yes please!’ ‘Coming right up! I’ll be over there I can still see you and be careful!’ Simon saw me walk to the bar and followed me. ‘What drink would you like?’ ‘Orange juice please?’ coming up ‘Can I have an orange juice, a diet coke and 2 black current fruit shoots’ I smiled. I looked at the boys. ‘Oh and can I have the same again for the 1d boys please?’ It came to £35 but I didn’t mind because when would I buy a drink for them again. I handed the money over and put my purse back in my bag and put my bag on my shoulder. ‘I’ll just take these over and help you in a minute.’ I grabbed my coke and the 2 fruit shoots and went over to Josh and Sophie. ‘Here you go treacle!’ I said. ‘Thank you!’ I noticed the 1d boys helping Josh and Sophie with their goes. ‘I’ll be back in a minute!’ I walked back over to Simon and grabbed 3 drinks and he held the other 3 drinks. ‘Here you go! It was my round!’ I laughed. They looked shocked at first. ‘Thank you so much.’

We carried on the games and we all chatted and joked. I noticed I got on really well with Harry. I could see after one game Sophie and Josh were getting bored. ‘Joshy? Soph?’ I called ‘Yeahh?’ ‘Who wants ice cream?’ I asked. ‘MEE!’ ‘Let’s go to then!’ ‘WE DO TOOO!’ Niall and Louis said at the same time. ‘We’ll buy as you brought us a round of drinks!’ Harry said. ‘Oh no it’s fine!’ I smile. ‘No we insisted!’ Me, Josh and Soph walked over to the ice section and they got too choose what they wanted. Me and Harry chatted and laughed while they chose. ‘Are you having any?’ Harry asked as some of the one direction boys were getting ice cream. ‘No, it’s too cold.’ I laughed. ‘Have you finished you 2?’ They looked at their ice creams and looked up and nodded. ‘What do you say to Harry and the rest of the boys?’ ‘Thank you!’ they said together. Simon aww’ed ‘Their adorable!’ he said. ‘I laughed at times they can be and other times they can be little terrors, but I wouldn’t swap them for the world!’ I smiled. ‘Are you sure, you’re okay paying for these because I can give you the money?’ I asked. ‘Yes we’re fine stop worrying!’ I laughed if you’re sure. ‘Let’s grab a table Kiddywinks! I’m just going to get our drinks, I’ll be back in a minute’ I say as I grab 2 spoons and some napkins and place them on the table Josh and Soph are sitting at. I reached our drink and then my phone started ringing, when I looked over they were all sat down chatting and laughing. I picked up my phone and answered it. ‘Hello?’ I said in to the speaker. ‘Hey darling are you and the kiddies okay?’ ‘Yea we’re fine; I took them bowling now their eating ice cream.’ I smile looking in their direction. Harry does his charming smile and it makes me smile back. ‘Oh that’s good, you’ll be okay looking after them and giving them tea until tomorrow and getting them to school, we can’t get back tonight’ my mother says. ‘Oh, yea I’ll be fine! I’ll speak to you later! Love you!’ I said to my mother. ‘Love you to darling and the kiddywinks’. ‘Bye!’ I put the phone down with a sigh. I put my phone back in my pocket and grabbed the drinks. I walk slowly over to the table. ‘Soph, Josh. I’ll be looking after you tonight, Mom and Dad are stuck at the place their working. Okay?’ ‘That’s fine.’ Josh said and Soph said ‘okayyyy!’ I handed them their drinks and sat down in the last spare seat.