Status: Active - Rewriting!

A New Beginning.

Rewritten. - One.

The Cullen's P.O.V:

Since Bella was turned into a vampire and had a baby with Edward, she had decided that living life with the Cullen's wasn't right for her. She ran away and no one really knew where she had gone. Before Bella had done a disappearing act her and Edward wasn't on the best of term, Edward grew tired of Bella's selfish ways, she wasn't that interested in Renesmee. She was left with Edward and the family and everyone was doing their best to raise her as normal as possible, but when you have a child who is growing at an alarming rate it's hard to try and have a normal like, left alone when you are a vampire too. Rosalie and Esme took on the mother figure as Edward wasn't on the right frame of mind, at the moment in time. He was still down about Bella. Alice and Renemsee was dancing around, with Esme and Rosalie watching with delight. Alice suddenly stopped what she was doing and went still, Jasper was at her side in a second, but he could tell it wasn't anything bad by her emotions. This could only mean one thing a vision. It was about the new girl, who Carlisle and Esme had offered the house to live in, the only issue was that Bella and Edward used live in, before it all went down. She was finally here and Alice saw that Lucy was going to be a great asset to their family. Edward also saw this vision, but gave Alice a glare and stomped outside to be alone. Rosalie was getting annoyed at how Edward was dealing with the whole Bella situation "He seriously needs to get over her now!" Rosalie said as she kissed Renesmee on the head and walked off with Emmett. Alice was sat with Jasper and Carlisle, as Esme was getting up to make Nessie something to eat "let's hope Lucy's arrival will bring a new beginning for everyone." Carlisle sighed.

The Pack's P.O.V:

Since Bella's disappearance, Jacob has been angrier than normal and moping around. He tried several times to get in contact with her and even tried speaking to Charlie but he had no look. This made him angrier, as he felt him and Bella had a future. He was snapping at everyone for no reason. Even thought he was in a wolf pack, he was a mechanic in his spare time. It was something he could do to release his anger and not hurt anyone. There was a phone call from a girl, she had gotten in touch over a car she had seen him advertising, she was new to town, so we had got him to deliver the car to the girl. "Hopefully he comes back in a better mood!"

Lucy's P.O.V:

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=58631639

It's 31st July 2016 and it's 1 pm, I have been travelling more or less 10 hours on a plane, in cramped conditions and I am very tired; I had no sleep on the plane due to nervousness of flying, which is brilliant! It doesn't help that I am 7 weeks pregnant and my moods change very quickly. I have decided to start a new life in a new country, I was living in the U.K but when I found out I was pregnant, I wanted a change of scene. I have decided that my destination is going to be Forks, Washington. It's seems just like England with the weather, but it has fewer people and a lot more scenery. It will be so nice for a quiet life!

I have decided to rent a two bedroom cottage; it has a spacious kitchen, living room and 2 bathroom. It has quite a large back yard which half has grass and the other half is a patio, which I am so excited about! It has a driveway and a front garden which is also good, as I need somewhere to park my car, when I get it.

I am renting the house of the Cullen family, apparently they live in the house next door, but it's a few metres away, so they get their privacy and I get mine.

Oh, I am sorry! I was being rude I haven't introduced myself yet I'm Lucy James, nice to meet you. I am 23 years old and as you know from the U.K. My family still live in the U.K and are fine about me moving, they said it will give me a different experience; the only thing is that, they don't know I'm pregnant, because if they did I doubt they would have let me go. I will tell them when I am settled in and when I am at least 12 weeks gone, at least then I'll know the baby is safe and absolutely fine. Me and the baby's dad parted of difficult terms, he doesn't even know i'm pregnant and hopefully it stay's that way.

Moving can be stressful, but I have been sending my stuff to the new house over the last month; I reckon I would have moved to Forks, even if I wasn't pregnant. The family I am renting off are known as the Cullen's; they told me they like to travel a lot, so sometimes they might not be there; however they said I will always be able to get in contact if I have a problem or needed them. I get to meet them when I land to collect the keys to the new house from them.

I didn't mind them travelling because I'll most probably have my hands full with a newborn if they decided to leave.

The plane has just landed, I had 3 journeys left before I could settle into my new home; I had an hours plane journey from Seattle to Port Angeles, then a hours drive from Port Angeles to the Cullen's house to get the keys and then to my new home. I was getting excited because I was going to be independent and I also had a new black Volvo waiting at the airport from the Black's Garage. Someone called Jacob Black is supposed to be delivering it to the airport. I had my SatNav and the address of where I needed to go and I was all set.

Finally the hour plane journey was over; I went to the collection area to find all my stuff. I found a spare trolley and carefully put all my belongings on it, and wheeled it outside to find Jacob. I had been given a description, but I was also told he would have a board with my name on. When I got outside I found him instantly with his olive skin, short black hair, dark brooding eyes and he was very tall and the muscle's. Oh goodness, he's gorgeous and I have had an 11 hour plane journey and probably look a wreck, brilliant! I walked over to him "Hi... Are you Jacob Black?" I said. He looked at me a bit confused at first, then it was like he clicked where he was and what he was doing, he smiled slightly and I saw him to a double look over me as he said, "I am... I'm guessing you're Lucy, Lucy James?" "Yep, that's me... the one and only." I said with a small smile and a little curtsy. He laughed and smile. "Shall we? This way to your chariot Madame!" and he did a little bow. I laughed "Why thank you kind sir." I joked back. "Let me take that." He offered, taking the trolley cart "be careful it's heavy" but after I said it, he looked as if he didn't put any effort in to pushing it. I followed him to my new car. It was beautiful! Black and shiny and it looked just right for me! He unlocked the car and started to put my stuff in the boot. "How are you going to get home?" I asked, seeing no other person around waiting for him. "Oh, I'll get a taxi/cab or something." He said and shrugged his shoulders. "Hey, as you delivered the car to me I'll take you home, and you can show me how to drive this car, and I'm not taking no for an answer!" I said in a pretend stern voice and he smiled at me and shut the boot. Some of my stuff had to go on the back seat as I had so much. "I'll be right back!" I said as I saw Jacob climb into the passenger side, I took off on my heel and wheeled the trolley back to the trolley area and walked over to the car. I opened the driver side door and got in. Jacob handed me the keys and I started the engine and we were off. The car was actually really nice to drive and I got the hang of it in no time. Jacob was quite good at giving me directions, as I am useless at navigating. On the way we were talking and laughing and Jacob was laughing at the lack of understanding of directions. "So how old are you?" I asked curiously "I'm 26, I'll be 27 on January the 14th" he said smiling. His smile was contagious, he was laughing and taking the mick, it was strange it was like we've known each other for a long time. We were at LaPush in no times and Jacob started writing something on a piece of paper, as I was getting the envelope that I had put the money in for the car. "If you ever get stuck, or just want to hang out then give me a call." He said smiling handing me the piece of paper. I took old of the paper and handed him the money. I smiled, kissing his cheek. "Thank you for being so lovely and kind!" As he got out I put the piece of paper safely into my bag and started looking for my SatNav, "now I have to get out of here; got'cha!" I turned it on and started putting my new postcode in and stuck the satnav on the windscreen. I tooted to say thanks and I was off.

Jacob's P.O.V:

I walked to the garage with a smile on my face. I headed to the safe tin to put the money in for the car. I couldn't get my mind off Lucy, she seemed like such a lovely girl and so different to everyone i've seen before; this is the happiest I've felt for a few months. I saw the guys cautiously approaching the garage, like they were waiting for me to snap, I just looked up and smiled. They were all looking at each other confused, but then they had a knowing look on their face. "So... Jake, who was that girl, that just dropped you off?" Seth asked. "Just the girl I had to deliver the car to." I couldn't help but smile. Hopefully things were starting to look up.