Status: Active - Rewriting!

A New Beginning.

Six.

I finally finished my set and started packing my stuff away. After I finished singing 'I don't care' my ex and his friends went out the club. I knew it wouldn't be that easy. As I was packing my stuff away, I felt a hand on my shoulder, I froze completely accessing what was going to happen next and who had touched me. I turned around slowly ready to make my move, as I looked it was only the bartender with another drink for me.

I let out a breath I didn't realize I was holding and took a deep breath. "My goodness, you scared me" I said to him with a laugh. "Sorry, you hadn't had a drink and I was bring you one" he offered me the drink with a smile. "Thanks" I take the drink with a smile and take a big gulp, not realizing how thirsty I was.

I put everything away neatly in the closet and went to my locker around the back of the bar and grabbed my bag and coat. As I pulled my coat on I looked at the router and noticed I had the week off. I was glad as I could get some baby stuff sorted.

I said goodbye to the manager and the bartender and he handed me my weekly wage. Thank goodness, I've got some saving as I wouldn't be able to do everything on this money. As I got into my car I locked my car doors and slowly drove home. Thinking about everything that's happened since I've arrived here in Forkes, it's strange it's like I've had a ready made family with the Cullen and Jacob and his friends. I pulled up the drive and unlocked the door and grabbed my bag. I locked the car and walked up the path, taking my heels off as im walking as my feet were killing. I unlocked my door and put my bags down. I shut the door and locked it and headed off to wash my face. After I was done I decided to make a piece of toast and sat down in front of the TV as it was only 11 pm. I started flicking through the programmes, I saw a film that looked good, as I snuggled into the sofa my phone bleeped saying I had a text message. I grabbed my phone and saw it was Alice, I smiled and opened the text. 'The Cullen girls are bored, fancy a film night now? x' I read the text I was absolutely exhausted. I replied back, 'Sorry Al, I'm exhausted. However i'm going baby shopping tomorrow you are all more than welcome to tag along. Let me know? x' I sent the text. I turned the telly off and all the light and headed off to bed. I set my alarm for 10 m and pulled the cover around me and fell straight to sleep.