Status: Active

Give Me Love.

Four.

Yesterday I met a lady called Meredith; she’s a doctor at the local hospital. She gave me her number in case of an emergency. She was a lovely woman.

After what Jeremy told me yesterday about all his friends and Klaus, Elijah and Rebekah I haven’t been able to concentrate on anything, I’ve had these thought going around and around in my head, trying to figure out what’s going on. I was sat down on my bed thinking. ‘I need to clear my head!’ I grabbed my jogging clothes and quickly changed. http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=74895092 I put my hair into a high ponytail and grabbed my music. I put my phone down my running top to keep it safe and attached my music top my arm holder. I put the earphone in and blasted my jogging tunes which started off with this playlist -- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVGglWDnPp0 I locked my house door and started jogging at a pace being careful not to run into anyone. I started running through a trail I found. It was a nice view and it felt so good to do some jogging. After jogging for 30 minutes I decided to stop and do some stretching and have some water. I grabbed my phone and had a quick check of it. I had a text of the lovely Jeremy Gilbert. I looked up and I saw Elena running, I quickly text Jeremy. ‘Is Elena okay? I’m in the woods jogging and she running? x’ I pressed send and drank some more water. I looked up and Elena was staring at me in a strange way. Then she was right in front of me and I felt a sharp pain in my neck. I was frozen I was too scared to run or move. The way was horrible, I felt my vision getting cloudy and my legs were getting heavy ‘Please stop….’ I tried to say but everything went dark.

Jeremy’s P.O.V

It was my day off, so I decided to get to know Lucy, she seemed like a cool girl. I was sat on the sofa and Elena was in the kitchen with Damon, Bonnie and Caroline. Stefan was with Klaus sorting something or whatever. ‘Want to hang out today? Jeremy x’ I sent a text 10 minutes later my phone bleeped and I looked it was from Lucy. ‘Is Elena okay? I’m in the woods jogging and she running? x’ I looked at my phone confused. ‘Elena… woods? ELENA’ I shouted. ‘Yea Jer?’ she said and came into the living room with a cup of coffee in her hands. ‘You having been running in the woods today have you?’ I asked. ‘No why?’ she seemed confused and then it clicked! ‘Oh no! I think Katherine’s in the woods and Lucy’s out there! Call Stefan I going to go find her!’ ‘Hold up!’ I heard Damon say, ‘Stefan’s on his way and you have no clue how to deal with a vampire let alone Katherine! I’ll go find her!’ and then he was out the door. I rang Lucy’s phone, it rang and rang and then when I was about to put it down she answered. ‘Lucy, where are you? Are you okay?!’ I asked. ‘Help me!’ I heard someone whisper and then the line went dead.

Lucy P.O.V

My eyes felt heavy, so did my body. I opened my eyes I was on my own, I tried to turn my head but I got a sharp pain in my neck. I brought my hand up to my neck and felt it, it felt wet I looked at my hand it was red. I pulled myself into a sitting position and leaned on a tree with my hand on my neck. I was really light head and my mind was cloudy. I grabbed my water and had a sip but my neck was in so much pain. I took my ear phones out and turned my IPod off. I grabbed my phone everything felt funny. I felt my eyes closing again but then I heard a ‘whoosh’ sound and someone was holding my knees and was crouched in front of me. ‘Is this a dream/nightmare?’ I felt my eyes start too close. I heard the familiar English accent ‘I hope not love! Stay awake, I can’t lose you again!’ I looked up and I saw Damon, Stefan and Elijah. ‘I’m fine, I can walk!’ I put the stuff back still in denial, I lifted myself up using a tree still holding my neck, but I heard a crack behind me it was too late for me too react someone had there arm around my neck. My energy was going I tried to fight but it was no good I was thrown against a tree. I hit my head and I let out a whimper. Someone was by my side it was Jeremy and Elena. I saw Elena my eyes went wide and I tried to shuffle back. ‘Get away from me!’ I couldn’t I felt like I was being crowded. I used a tree and tried to make my way out of the woods as quick as I could. I was in so much pain with my neck and head. Someone grabbed me ‘No please don’t hurt me!’ I tried to recoil there seemed to be quite a few people staring at me. ‘Lucy, you’re going to be fine, let us help you?’ I couldn’t fight no more my energy was gone; my legs gave way and tears streamed out of my eyes. ‘What’s happened to me?’ I looked down at myself and tried to get up. ‘I don’t need help from strangers!’ I carried on walking slowly, ignoring everyone. I grabbed my water and drank some more.

After a long walk home with them following me trying to talk to me I opened my house door and quickly shut it and locked it. I checked all doors were locked and windows and decided to look in the mirror. I looked paled and horrific. My neck looked like it had been mauled by a bear. I got some clean warm water and a cloth and dabbed my neck to clean it up. It was so sore and bruised. I felt the back of my head and dabbed it. ‘This isn’t working!’ I said frustrated and decided to get into the shower. I gently washed my hair and cleaned my body and neck. My whole body ached and all my energy was non-existent the warm water eased it a little. I rinsed myself off and sorted my hair, I turned off the shower and wrapped a fluffy towel around my body and one for my hair. I choose some comfy clothes as it was 6pm. I changed into this [http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=74922246] and dried and straightened my hair and put it into a messy bun. I put a bandage on my neck so it stopped the bleeding and grabbed my duvet and plopped down on the sofa. I was still shaking was today’s events. I wrapped the blanket around me and lay down on the sofa. I quickly checked my phone I had a few missed calls and texts off Jeremy. I need to stay away from them all and get out of here as soon as possible.

I decided to call Meredith to see if she could just examine to make sure all my injuries weren’t serious. After 3 rings she picked up ‘Hello, Dr Meredith Fell how can I help you?’ she answered. ‘Hi Meredith, Its Lucy, we met at the grill yesterday, I really need your help?’ I asked unsure. ‘Oh hi Lucy, what can I do for you?’ she asked. ‘I’ve had an accident and I really need someone to come and check my injuries?’ I said. ‘What happened?’ think Lucy, what can I say… ‘I, I fell and hit the back of my head…’ please be convinced.. ‘Okay I’ll be over soon!’

Little did Lucy know when she called Meredith, Meredith was with Damon, Stefan and everybody else filling her in on what happened…