Status: Active

Baby, Be Mine Tonight.

One.

‘Edward!! Where have you put my hair straighteners!?’ I shouted down the stairs to Ed, You may know Ed his last names is Sheeran, yes the music star. We’re best friends since we were little, he like my protective big brother as he’s two years older than me.

‘They’re in the bathroom!’ he shouts back up the stairs. Its likes 8am in the morning I have to be at work for 9am. I work in a local nursery. I absolutely love it!

We’re completely different, he’s a superstar and knows quite a few celebrities and has money. I’m on… well I’m not going to say but I earn far less than him. I pay my share of the rent.

He’s up because he’s getting ready to do some song writing with One Direction. They’re due to get to our house [yes we share a house] at 8.30am. ‘Thanks!’ I yell back to him. Gosh he is annoying not putting my stuff back. I am already dressed in my work uniform my bag is packed and sorted and now I just need to sort my hair and brush my teeth.

I walk in to Ed’s room and carefully step over pieces of paper and guitars and walk into his bathroom. Grab the straighteners and walk back to my room. I quickly plug them in and brush my teeth. I hear the doorbell downstairs and voice, One Direction must be early. I quickly straighten my hair and then put it into a high pony tail. I leave my make-up off as I am working with children. I unplug and check and I grab my bag and phone and skip down the stairs. I grab my scarf of the banister and put it around my neck. I grab my shoes from the room off the kitchen and tie them up. ‘Ed I’m off now! I’ll be home around 2.00pm!’ I shout as I put my coat on. ‘Okay, I’ll see you later!’ he says. I run through the house kiss his cheek do a quick wave to the 1D boys and I’m off.

[Fast forward through work]

I got home at 2.15pm to music being played. I shut the door behind me and went to get changed, not wanting to disturb the music making. I changed into this -- http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=72466916 and put the kettle on. I stick my head around the living room door. ‘Honey I’m home!’ I say to Ed with a wink and a laugh. ‘Oh Doll’face come hither!’ I run and he spins me and we fall on the floor and we burst out laughing. This is like our little ritual. I look up to see 5 boys staring at us like we are weird. ‘Oh sorry!’ I say with a laugh and try to get up gracefully. ‘I’m Lucy, Edward’s house mate!’ I say and I bump his hip. ‘Anyways anyone want a tea?’ I say backing up ‘No, okay. Bye!’ I say with a wave and retreat to the kitchen. I make myself a cup of tea. I hear someone clear there throat behind me, I turn around to see Niall.