Status: Active

It All Makes Sense to Me.

One.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=61837608 – [outfit]

I am on my way to visit my aunt and my niece at her work. My aunt is Lou Tisdale and my niece is Baby Lux. My mom her sister was designing a dress for her and baby Lux and I was the one who had to deliver the picture. They are also supposed to be going out tonight to a party one of their friends are holding. It looks as though I’m on babysitting duty.

Lou’s a stylist for One Direction, 1D have an interview with ‘This Morning’ so she is doing their hair and finishing touches. I was given by Lou a ticket thing so I could go straight in when she was doing her work.

I parked in the car park it was full of screaming girls, I picked my bag up and the coffee I brought for Lou as she can get cranky if she doesn’t have it, I locked the car and walked over to the doors. Just as I was about to enter I feel a hand on my shoulder. ‘Can I see some I.D miss?’ he asks. ‘I grab my I.D and my ticket that Lou gave me and handed them over to the security guard and smiled politely while waiting for him to let me through. ‘Okay carry on!’ he says as he hands me back my stuff. ‘Thanks have a nice day!’ I say as I put my stuff back in my bag and open the doors to the building. I follow the directions Lou gave me this morning and stop at a door that says One Direction. I knocked on the door and waited for an answer, I could hear Lux squealing and laughing which made me smile. My aunt opened the door and pulled me in for a hug. I hugged back and closed the door so Lux couldn’t escape. ‘Hey, I brought coffee!’ I said pulling out the hug and handing the coffee to Lou. ‘Thanks, I’ve been a bit snappy with everyone.’ She replied with a smile. ‘I know you too well’ I looked around and it was only us and Lux in the room. ‘Now I can see my beautiful cousin!’ I said as I walk over to where she’s sitting playing and picking her up. I tickled her and she squeals and giggles it made me smile. ‘She’s grown so big and beautiful!’ I say to my aunt. ‘Oh and my mum wanted me to show you the picture of yours and Lux’s dresses’ I shift Lux on to one of my legs while I search my bag and show her the dresses, I handed her the pictures and kissed Lux on the cheek. ‘They’re amazing!’ she smiled and looked at me. ‘You should see them hung up in real life they look better than that picture, mom wants you and Lux to come over one of the days for a fitting oh and apparently you, Tom, her and my dad are going to this ball thing tonight, she told me to remind you.’ I said to her while putting Lux on the floor to play with her toys. ‘Ah, oh yea I forgot that, I’ll have to arrange a babysitter’ she said making sure Lux was ok. ‘I’ll babysit, because 1 I know her and 2 we don’t spend much time together’ I said ‘are you sure?’ she asked looking at me with a smile. ‘Definitely because she’ll be ever so good for me’ she came crawling over to me again. We then heard loads of running, chatting and joking around. ‘That’ll be the boys back.’ Lou said. Louis poked his head around the door ‘is it safe to come in now?’ he asked in a jokingly way because opening the door fully I laughed. As Lux was still climbing up my leg taking no notice of the boys I picked her up and we have a cuddle. ‘Wa’hey, she’s has her coffee!’ Niall said and they all stopped mid step when they saw me. Lux was standing on my leg with her hands in mine having a little dance. ‘Hey!’ I nodded. ‘Guys this is my niece Lucy, Lucy meet the boys of one direction! She did hand gestures. I knew who they all are, I would have waved but Lux was holding my hands. I noticed Zayn he was very nice looking, well they all were but he had this mysterious aura or outside and it intrigued me. I smiled at them all and made funny faces at Lux’s.

They all sat down around the room Harry coming to sit next to me to see Lux, but Lux wasn’t interested and Harry had a pout on his face. I looked up and saw everyone staring at Harry and me. ‘What’s going on?’ I asked looking around at everyone. ‘Well after every show or interview we all have a moment with Lux and today’s Harrys turn. ‘Oh, I’m sorry. It’s just I haven’t seen Lou or Lux’s in ages. I’m sorry for hogging her Harry!’ I said with a smile. I gave Lux a kiss on her button nose and passed her to Harry. ‘Anyways I have to go, Aunt Lou are we still meeting up later for that lunch?’ I said as I kissed Lux on the forehead and picked my bag up.

‘Yes sweetheart, I’ll meet you at star bucks at 12:30pm and we can make arrangements for tonight!’ shed replied. I gave her one last hug and a little wave to Lux. ‘It was nice to meet you guys!’ I said with a smile. Considering I had only known then an hour or so, they all came and gave me a hug. ‘Bye Munchkin, bye Lux.’ I said and ruffled Harrys hair and laughed.

I walked outside the building it was 10:45am when I looked at my phone; 1 hour 45 minutes to kill, might as well go look in the book shop. I loved reading; I brought the Hunger Games Trilogy. By the time I have done my errands I decided I would go to the coffee shop early and grab a hot chocolate as it was 12pm. I drank my coffee and started the first book in the Hunger Games.

I was on chapter 2 when 6 people sat down in front of me. It was Aunt Lou and the lovely boys of One Direction. ‘Hope you don’t mind, they wanted to grab some drinks and chill out!’ Aunt Lou said. ‘No, I don’t mind!’ I said to Lou and did a hand wave to the boys. Aunt Lou had Lux in her arms and sat next to me. ‘Hi beautiful girlie! Is everyone spoiling you?’ I said to Lux with a smile. ‘You’ve got them wrapped around your little finger!’ I whisper to her as I poke her gently on her nose. She giggles at me. When I looked up I noticed Zayn was staring at me with a slight smile, and sort pretending to listen to Niall. I did a shy smile and looked back at Lou who was giving me a knowing look. I laugh and Lou laughs. ‘Something funny over there?’ Zayn asks I look at Lou then look at Zayn. ‘Just something Lux did!’ Phew good save Lucy! Everyone carried on with their conversations. A waitress came over and took our orders. We all drank and ate and we had such a lovely afternoon!