Status: Active

Let Me Rock You.

Information.

Hey,I'm Lucy. I am 19 years old and I have a sister called Jodie she’s 21. Me and my sister bicker sometime and get on each other’s nerves, but I've always got her back. I have 2 lovely parents who are still married after 26 years. We also have a cat called Fang, she had to have one of them taken out because it was wobbly, but we have 4 stray cats that live in the back garden, and one that comes in the morning to have some food.

As you can tell I am a cat person and love cats.

I am not a very confident person because when I was at school I used to get bullied a lot. I am shy around new people; my sister is like my safety blanket, when we go somewhere new I like to have her there because I know she will never let anything happen to me, and same the other way round. I'm not a very athletic person, I hate P.E at school, but if I am in the mood, I’ll do some exercising using the wii.

I have auburn hair which is very frizzy curly and is more likely to go fly away, when I step out the doors and I have green/blue eyes; with hair like mine it’s a good job I have good straighteners.

I've done my GCSE’s at school, and then went on to college for 3 years studying Child care. I love children even if I see a child/baby in the street or in a shop, I like to have a peak and coo over them. I've always been interest in singing and dancing, but I'm not very good.

My sister on the other hand did 4 years at college studying 3 different courses. She did 2 years in child care which is now 1 of her 2 careers along with working in a bar in town. She also did a beauty course, which is good because she get to do my nails, so I always have pretty nails and she did an outdoor sports course.

My sister is the outgoing one and I'm the people pleaser/shy person. When I know the people I can have a laugh and joke, but I panic about meet new people.I'ma soft soul what can I say.

Now you know a bit more about me and my life, here’s my story of have I met one direction.