Pink Daisies and Purple Unicorns

You Ready? *** Yeah!

"Well, here is your suit. I'll leave while you change."

"Yeah, but there are like 50 teenie guards out there."

"Oh, well, I'll just turn away then."
Natalie went to stand against the wall while Billie Joe changed. When he was done, he said "Damn. This is the ugliest fucking suit I have ever seen. Did you design it?"

"Hell no! I think Jessica designed it, but I dunno. All teenies have the same bad taste in fashion."

"Right you are." Then there was a knock on the door.

"ArE yOu DoNe YeT?"

"Yes," sighed Billie Joe. Jessica burst into the room.

"DaRn. I MiSsEd It. BiLlY-jO, yOu NeEd To CoMe To ThE MaKeUp RoOm nOw."

"Bye," whispered Natalie, "Good luck!"

Billie Joe smiled sadly and waved for what he hoped would not be the last time.

Meanwhile, back at Mike and Tre's cell, Mike and Tre were lamestorming for a getaway plan.

"I've got it," exclaimed Tre, "Let's do a striptease as soon as they walk by the cell door!"

"Tre, you actually might have something there. Since you are a horny perverted bastard, they will not only be blinded but scarred for life. While you 'distract' them, I can grab the keys. Never thought I'd say this, but good idea, Tre!"

"Hey, I'm not a—never mind, you're right." Said Tre, embarrassed.

So, as the teenie guards patrolled the halls, Mike and Tre got ready for their 'show'.

"You ready?" Mike whispered.

"Fuck Yeah!" said Tre.

"Go!"