Status: Let's see how this goes~

Strangers in Love

Don't Go

That day on the trampoline was one that had Vic floating on cloud nine, it was a completely surreal feeling to know that someone he had grown to care for so greatly was feeling the same about him. It had been some time that Vic had allowed some in like he did with Kellin. It was mostly from the festering concern he had about putting too much stress on someone because of how unpredictable his health could be, but Kellin had shown that he could handle a situation where things could just happen.

These conclusions led to Vic knowing that if he had any intentions of having a relationship with Kelling that he was going to have to come clean to him with what he may have to deal with if something like that were to happen again. It was also a bit of a fair warning, he was becoming greatly attached to Kellin, and if he didn't want to have to deal with what Vic was going through- Vic was hoping that wouldn't be the case.

At the moment, he was walking up the steps of Kellin's porch. The darkhaired male was expecting him already, they had made plans to go out together, something like a first official date, but Vic wanted to talk to him first.

Reaching a hand to knock softly on the door, Vic took a step back. His nerves were running high, his chest feeling heavy with the worry that Kellin wouldn't want him anymore if he knew that Vic wasn't as healthy as he passed himself off to be.

"Hey Vic," Came the cheery call once Kellin's door had been opened. "Come inside, I'm almost done getting ready to go." Kellin explained, which lead Vic to notice that the other male was still clad in his socks rather than shoes.

Vic stepped into the house, turning slightly to give Kellin a soft kiss on the lips, who knows if he was going to get the chance to do it again. Though, there was slight relief to him when he saw the wide smile that graced Kellin's soft features after their lips had met.

"Kellin, there's something I wanted to talk to you about first, before we go out tonight." Vic explained, moving so he stood in the middle of Kellin's living room. His voice and demeanour portrayed him to be slightly more confident that he was actually feeling in the moment.

Without skipping a beat, or even changing facial expressions really, Kellin nodded and took a quick seat in an armchair not too far from where he had stood. "Sure Vic, what's going on?"

Unfortunately for Vic, that had been the easy part. Now it was time for him to figure out how exactly he was supposed to put this without making it sound like he could drop dead at any moment, or that this was going to be a stroll in the park. He hadn't really needed to have this talk to with anyone in quite some time.

"Remember when we first started writing to one another, and I told you that I had gone through a few issues in the past?" Vic paused, waiting for the nod of confirmation from Kellin, which came shortly after Vic had finished speaking, a soft 'of course' coming along with it.

"Well, things are starting to head in that direction again." Vic's hands started to curl up into fist, his words becoming harder to say, though they seemed to just be hanging at the tip of his tongue. "I just want you to know what you're getting into. If we're going to start this- this relationship, then I need you to know that this might not be easy. I told you how it was before, and if it gets like that again I don't want you to regret getting involved this deep with me-."

"Vic," Kellin had abruptly stood from the cahir, ending Vic's rant suddenly. "I've noticed things, okay? I know that you haven't been your best lately. If things are really going in that direction, you're going to need someone. Going through this alone won't solve anything, I'm willing to be there for you, Vic." Kellin approached him, lacing their fingers together. "I love you so much, and I'm not walking out on you because things might get a bit rough."

Vic smiled softly, nodding his head quickly. "I love you too, Kellin." It was a relief, a great burden lifted from his chest to know that Kellin was willing to stand by him. There was no telling which way his health could turn at this point, but regardless, he knew that he'd have someone to rely on.

This time it was Kellin who pressed a kiss to Vic's lips, almost like a reassurance that his words were lined with truth and that Vic didn't have to worry about him. For once it seemed like following his heart had really landed him in something good. Kellin was probably the best thing that could have happened to Vic, especially now.

"Want to head out now?" Kellin asked softly, pulling Vic from his silent musings. There was a soft smile present on his face, his thumb running softly over the skin of Vic's hand.

"Yeah, just uh, make sure you put your shoes on first." Vic laughed softly, nodding down towards Kellin's feet which were still without shoes.

Kellin laughed along with him before separating their hands so he could grab his shoes from besides the door. "I had figured I could just go shoeless for the night, but I guess that wouldn't be too good of an idea." He stood up once more, ready to go.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this took so long, I'm so sorry.