Status: I have no life so...frequently

My Brother, His Best Friend and I

Whiplash

Something wasn't right as I rolled outta bed Saturday morning, it was to quiet in our house, with a four year old and my eighteen year old brother in the house it was never this quiet at ten on a Saturday. I pulled my hair back into a messy ponytail and made my way downstairs passing my brother's room.

Yeah we may have been twins but we were total opposites, my hair was long curly and brown as his was blonde. He was 6'3 and I only stood at 5'4 oh the joys in that. Let's not forget he was always the life of the party and was the shy one. I shook myself outta my thoughts as I made into the kitchen.

"Well good morning sleepy head" I heard that voice and I snapped my head up so fast I gave myself whiplash. It was Colin, a shirtless Colin was at my kitchen table, no it wasn't something new to me, it's just I couldn't get use to it

After I mange to pick my jaw off the floor without anyone noticing I nodded and grabbed a poptart and sat down at the table. "Why is the house so quiet for?" I asked looking at my brother Jason

"Mom-" swallows mouth full of cereal "- and dad took Sammy out for the day" he shrugged. I felt someone staring at me and I looked over at Colin who was trying to look interested in his poptart "Anyone one wanna go swimming?" Jason managed to get as his was slurping from his bowl

"Football practice man" Colin answered and rose from the table and I let out a little gasp hoping no one heard, he was only wearing his boxers, showing off his very toned body.

Jason nodded and walked off up to his room to get ready I assume, my brother wasn't part of the football team but his girlfriend was a cheerleader as was Colin's. I walked and sat on the couch and turn on Saturday morning cartoons.

I had one very good friend who was outta this weekend with her folks so I was stuck home..alone. I didn't mind much I just wished my parents would have asked me if I wanted to go anywhere today. I had been watching T.v for thirty minutes when I heard my brother come storming down the stairs with Colin on his ass,I tried to ignore them but they plopped down on either side of me.

I pulled my knees closer to me as Jason tried to take the remote from me,I pulled back as Colin grabbed my sides and started tickling me and I let go of the remote trying to push him off of me. I fell on the floor with a thud making both of them laugh.

Colin's laughed filling my ears and I tried sounding mad, 'I thought you to fuckers had someone where to be"

"As a matter of fact, coached called and said he was canceling it' Jason stuck out his tongue like a three year old, I just rolled my eyes and just gave him the finger

"I swear Sammy is more Mature than you two!" Colin shouted trying to hide his laughter,I gave him the Finger and stomped off to my room.

I really didn't wanna put up with their childish games today,I turned on my shower and stepped in as the hot water hit my skin I felt relaxed. After about thirty minutes in the shower I stepped and wrapped my towel around me and flopped on my bed picking up my phone, then laying it back down remembering Sydney couldn't take hers on the trip.

I finally made myself get up and but on something to wear,I fumbled through my closet trying to find something to catch Colin's eye. Cut offs and a red tank-top that would have to do I guess, I knew he had a girlfriend but I couldn't help I was falling for him.

I ran back downstairs and jumped on the kitchen counter as the boys came back from a pick-up game in our back yard. My brother put his sweaty arm around me and I just pushed it off and he smirked. I tried not to be a totally creeper and stare as Colin stood there breathing heavily trying to catch his breath in his basketball shorts.

"Andi I needa talk to you about something" He said stepping closer and my breathed caught in my throat

So many things were running through my mind as he stepped closer and I started into his chocolate brown eyes, trying my best to find an excuse so I could leave the room.
♠ ♠ ♠
yep so this is my one. Lemme know whatcha think!!!!(: I promise the chapters will get longer!