Status: I have no life so...frequently

My Brother, His Best Friend and I

Girl Advice

"Are you fucking trying to kiss my sister?" Jason demanded as he walked up behind us, my heart was beating so loud I didn't hear him come back down the stairs

"Fuck no Jase!" Colin said moving away from me slightly "She's like my sister man, I could never" he added, pushing my shoulder playfully and laughing;I wasn't gonna lie that stung a little. You could see the sigh of relief wash over my brother

"Good, our friendship would be dead and I would also kill you" he grinned and pulled his sweat drenched t-shirt over his head and throwing it on the ground, I just rolled my eyes "Go hop in her shower Kap, I'm sure she doesn't mind" I only smiled and nodded as they both ran upstairs

I laid back on the counter trying to figure out what just happened here, was he gonna kiss me and he just trying to play it off since my brother caught him or did he really just have to ask me something. I couldn't bring myself to get off the counter, my brain wouldn't function correctly, that boy was gonna be the death of me.

I spent the rest of the day in room avoiding them after he had showered, I slipped on my bathing suit in hopes to go swimming with being bothered. I made my way downstairs checking my watch to see what time it was 3:30 and I was starving.

My mother was standing the kitchen making sandwiches for her and Sammy, I scooped Sammy outta his chair and spun him around. He giggled and kissed my cheek as I set him back down

"Want a sandwich honey?' My mom asked placing one infront of Sammy and one infront of me not waiting for a reply, I looked at her and she winked "JASON, COLIN, LUNCH" she yelled down the hall to the game room.

They came running down the hall like a heard of elephants,they plopped down at their sits at the table, yes Colin was here so much he had his own chair,I was snapped outta my thoughts as Sammy began talking

"Colwin is here momma" he said grinning, she only laughed and nodded, "Andi, can we go swimming when momma and daddy weave?"

Every Saturday Our parents would go out with some friends and leave me home with Sammy because Jason had a life and couldn't stay home every Saturday night. I huffed and blew the hair outta my face.

"Earth to Andi?" I snapped outta my thoughts at Colin waved his hand infront of my face, I looked at him confused "Do you mind?" I raised my eyebrows at him,and he laughed making me blush "If I stay over after Jason leaves, and play wiff Sammy?" I smiled at the way he tried sounded like a four- year old.

"As long as you take him swimming and let me clean up this messy house" I sais gesturing to everying that was outta place and he only grinned

********************************************************************************

It was going on 7:30 and they were still in the pool, I had been avoiding Colin since the morning, sure having him was great but yeah. I walked into the movie room with a bag of goldfish and some juice and placed it in the fort I made. I stepped back grinning, know Sammy and Colin would love it.

I walked down the hall and grabbed two towels, making my way out the sliding glass door "Sammy, I have a surprise for you" I sang grabbing him out the pool and wraping the oversized towel around him, he just looked at me with his blue eyes. I tossed Colin his towel trying not to look at his body.

We made our way inside, and I put my brother in a warm bath and tossed his trunks in the basket. After he was a cleaned and wrapped in warm clothes I made carried him to our fort. His eyes lit up and that's all the thanks I needed.

"Colwin,look what sissy did for us!!!" He shouted as he ran down the hall to find him, a few minutes later,he pulled a fully clothed Colin through the door,I sighed knowing my show had ended

they climbed in and I made my way to my room and put away my clean clothes, and put on my bathing suit for a midnight swim. I didn't realize how long I was up there till I heard a soft knock on my door,I spun around.

"He's asleep hun" I felt his eyes start to wander, I nodded trying to stay calm "I think Imma head out,I'll see you at school Monday" He walked over and hugged me like he always have.

"What did you need to ask me earlier?" I questioned as he started to leave

"I just uhh-" he rubbed the back of his neck "When a girl starts to lose interest in you, like how can" He stopped trying to find the words I giggled at him and he blushed

"Show her you still care, surprise her with her favorite stuff" I shrugged and he sighed,I walked over and placed a hand on his shoulder "If she was really loves you and wants to be with you she wouldn't lose interest" I paused "I know I sure wouldn't" I froze, did I really say that? Fuck.

"I should go" he said and walked down the stairs, leaving me there in the awkward silence of what just happened

I can be such an Idiot.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well it's kinda slow but I promise it will get better! Comments are welcome!(: