Status: I have no life so...frequently

My Brother, His Best Friend and I

He's a dead man

I laid on my bed waiting for Sydney to get here, I hadn't told her what happened just yet, we would eat dinner with my parents as if nothing was wrong and then I would spill everything. I heard a knock at my door and it opened slowly, I smiled looking at the little figure standing in the doorway.

"Jason is being mean to me" He whined, with a little grin on his face, he knew if he said those words I would go and beat him up, I wasn't in the mood today and he noticed

He came and wrapped his little arms around me as he laid his head on my stomach, we just laid there for awhile. "Andi what's the matter?" He questioned

"Nothing, Sam" I told him pushing off and heading in the bathroom to check my make-up, he just sat on the toilet watching me. I smiled outta everybody in the house him and I were the closest and he could always tell when something was wrong.

"Uh huh, you're sad sissy" he paused and thought about something "And-and when you got home today we didn't have or cookies together" I didn't say anything as we both looked at each other "You're always sad when Colwin's over, did Colwin hurt you?" He questioned

I sat down on the edge of the tub and just looked at him, trying to figure out when he got so smart, I ruffled his hair and forced a smile. "How about we go beat up Jay?" He grinned forgetting about the whole thing.

I took his small hand in mine as we made our way to the game room, I smelled my moms cooking filling the air as we snuck through the kitchen with my mom laughing at us. We made our way down the back hall, I put my finger to my lips and pointed to the wall, He knew I meant stay there.

I rounded the corner "My little friend told me, that you were being mean to him" As many times as we had done this just to make Sammy happy Jason always smiled, but this time was different. "You know the rules!" I jumped on his expecting him to start faking it but he just pushed me off

"Get the fuck off me!" He shouted I froze and I heard Sammy's feet run off down the hall, I sat there puzzled

He stood up "How could you?" he questioned me, I was fucking confused "Colin is my best friend and you had to go and start having feelings for him!" I guess he noticed my puzzled face "Lacey called me and said Jamie told her that Jamie saw you all over Colin!" I stood up and tried calming him "God you're such a whore!"

"Hey!" Jason froze and we both turned around "That wasn't nice!" Then Sammy ran screaming down the hall

"See what you've done!" I yelled at him before I turned to follow Sammy but he grabbed my arm, a side of Jason I had never seen

"What I've done?, you couldn't your fucking lips off Colin!" this was really starting to piss me off he wasn't even hearing my side and I was his sister

"That's not even what happen, you ass!" He crossed his arms waiting for an explanation "You wouldn't understand" I walked outta the room to find Sammy.

I ran into Sydney on the way out the door, I grabbed her by the arm and pulled her outside to Sammy's swingset, he was curled in in one of the swings crying. I just wrapped my arms around him and he finally stopped crying, I looked at Sydney who looked confused.

I was about to open my mouth when my mom called from the kitchen that dinner was ready, I pulled Sammy off my chest and looked him in the eyes "You can not tell mom and dad about any of that?"

He wiped his eyes and nodded "Will you tell me and Syd later?" I just looked between them "We promise we won't tell" Sydney chimed in and they both gave me puppy dog eyes and I couldn't refuse.

We went inside and sat down at the table, nobody was saying much and Jason kept glaring at me across the table, I wanted to give him the finger so bad but I remained calm. We finished eating without our parents questioning us and they went out for their poker night with the neighbors, Jason had dish duty since Sammy wanted me to give him his bath.

I put his Pj's on him and we went up to my room, Sydney was laying across my bed freshly showered. I plopped Sam on her stomach and earned an 'umph'.

I showered and made my way back to my room and jumped on my bed listened to them read some superhero book, after it was over they both turned to me. I sighed knowing what they wanted,

"Colin and I flirted in Detention today, he told me they were over and then in the hall we started a heated make-out session, then Jamie comes up and he confesses right in front of her he just kissed me to make her jealous because she hated me the most" I paused letting them get all that when they nodded I continued "Then Jamie tells Lacey that it was me all over Colin, and of course Lacey tell my brother who then calls me a whore"

Sammy leaned up and wiped a tear outta my eye, I smiled kissing his hand "Colwin's a meanie!" He shouted before jumping around on my bed

"I honestly don't know what to tell you, besides forget Colin who is to stupid to even realize how amazing you and your brother he's an ass!"

"Yeah, Jason is an ass!" Sammy shouted, I froze and slapped my hand over his mouth and Sydney fell off the bed laughing, I pulled him down eye level with me

"You do not ever repeat that ever again, do you understand me?" I questioned and he nodded "and you!" I pointed at the laughing Syd "This is not funny!" I said trying to hide my smirk

I noticed a shadow in the hall and I moved off my bed to see who it was;Jason was standing there white as a ghost and that's when I realized he heard.

"I'm gonna kill him" I placed my hands on his chest "my sister and then Jamie lies about it!" he looked down at me with sorrow in his eyes

"Andi, I'm tired!" Sammy shouted from my bed

"Come on little man, I'll put you to bed and read you another superhero book" Sydney added and they passed us in the hall

We stood there for awhile not saying anything till he walked to his room and I heard him grabbed his keys and put on his shoes. He was really gonna go kill him! "Andi, I'm sorry for everything, but I gotta go kill the quarterback"

I followed him downstairs trying to talk him outta it, When he opened the front door and Colin was standing there.

Oh Shit.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is what happens when I can't sleep!!!