Status: I have no life so...frequently

My Brother, His Best Friend and I

Forgiven

It had been a week since Jason tried to beat Colin's face in, I was running around the track in gym class,Syndey was having trouble to keep up, I slowed my pace. She caught up huffing and hunched over " You and you're long legs!" she breathed out,I only laughed

His laughed filled my ears and my heart stopped, I looked over, Him and my brother were rough housing, on the football field, those to couldn't stay mad at each other. I started running again, trying to push thoughts outta my head, I hadn't forgiven him and I wasn't going too.

I ran over to the table where they had water and I went to reach for a bottle when his hand touched mine, I snatched it away quickly. He just stared at me, I tried not to blush but I couldn't help it. I downed half the bottle and tried walking away till he grabbed my hand lightly.

"Are you ever gonna talk to me?" He asked and I only turned away "I've apologized, I've sent you flowers" He paused and pointed at his face "I even took a fucking beating from your brother" I looked at his face, his eye was black, his lip busted and his cheek was bruised, I giggled knowing my brother did that.

The bell rang and we still stood there, we started walking back to the door to the opposite shower rooms, he had his hand on the door and I stopped sighing. "Colin" he turned around "Come over tonight and see Sammy, you can help me babysit while Jay is out" I smiled

"Does he know?" He questioned me, I nodded and he rubbed his hand over his head "Guess, I'm gonna get beat up again" I laughed

"No he's more upset with Jason because he called me a whore" his body language change and I knew I had to explain "Jamie told Lacey that I was the one all over you"

"Holy hell!" He shouted "I was the one all over you and she knew it!" He shouted again and punched the wall winching in pain.

I grabbed his hand, it already starting to swell, I shook my head pulling him to the nurses station but he wouldn't go. "You need to get this looked" I tried pulling him again

"No, Cause then I won't be able to play, I'm fine" He tried closing his but he winched in pain again "Just take me your house so I can ice it or something" he said tossing me his truck keys

Good thing he had his truck, because I rode with Jason this morning trying to save my gas, I opened his door and he climbed in, I hoped in the driver seat, he was smiling "You know, this should be the other way around, me being al nice to you"

We made it back to my house, and I tossed his keys on the stand as I went and grabbed some ice and place it in a bag. He had already turned on the tv and tried finding something to watch, I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket as I placed the ice on his hand as he let out a sigh.

"Jason wants to know why the fuck we aren't at school" I paused "And he said your girlfriend saw us leave and she looked pissed!" he only shook his head

I told Jason what happened and he said he was coming home because if we didn't have school then neither did he, him and his logic. I looked at hand "Well you didn't break it, but it is badly bruised, ya dummy"

"ehhh, my bad, she just pisses me off sometimes" He looked at expression "I just don't want anyone to hurt you" He placed his good hand on my knee and manage a week smile

I shoved his hand and stood up "You aren't allowed to say that, you did hurt me, you're still hurting me and you just don't realize it" I left him there by himself and made my way up to my room

I jumped in the shower, trying to finish up before dad brought him home from dare care and headed of for his weekly poker game,my mom was working till in the morning. Sammy was a slip up with my parents, since there was a 14 year difference between us, that's why they always put him off on us because they wanted to live their lives.

I didn't mind I loved spending time with Sammy, so did Jason but I wish they didn't let it show so much around Sam. I heard the front door open and slam and little feet coming up the stairs passed my room, and the door slammed. I immediately went to him, I opened his door and he was lying on his bed.

Like always I grabbed his back pack and pulled out his drawings when a card hit the floor, I picked it up feeling like shit, it was his birthday! I ran down to the game room and there sat Colin, Jason and his girlfriend Lacey watching t.v.

"Fuck Jason, It's Sam's birthday!" I said turning off the tv and he groaned "Imma take him and go get some pizza, having set up when I get back" I started to run out the door and froze "come on Colin, he'll enjoy you going" Hey, if he didn't then I would enjoy it

I manage to get him in his car seat and off the his favorite pizza place, I tried talking to him but he wouldn't listen to me, for a four year old he was stubborn. We pulled up to the place and just didn't wanna get out his sit.

"You forgot me sissy!" He shouted

"Sam, I didn't mean-" he cut me off

"It's my birfday and you didn't say anything' He paused and I tried speaking again "You're a bad sissy!" I had to turn and walk away,I started crying, he was right, all this stuff with Colin, I had forgotten.

A few minutes later I felt his little arms wrap around my leg, I turn and looked down at him "Colwin, said it was his fault you forgot, he said because he made you sad" I looked up at Colin and she shrugged smiling at the ground "I sorry I called you a bad sissy, I love you"

"I love you too boo' I kissed his forehead and we went inside

Colin bought him some tokens and I ordered the pizza as he went and played, I sat there staring at Colin trying to figure out why he had done that. No matter why, I had forgave him about the whole Jamie thing, I forgave him after my brother beat the shit outta him.

I reached over and wrapped my arms around him and he hugged back me squeezing slightly, I pulled back and blushed a little, he brushed the hair outta my face and grinned.

Maybe I was looking at this the wrong way, maybe I shouldn't be pining over him and trying to become his girlfriend, I should be coming a friend and be there when he needs me. In this moment I was gonna start the process of getting over him, stop fighting for his attention and missing out on opportunities. I was pulled outta my thoughts by a pizza and a four year cheering

We went back to the house and Jason scared him by jumping and surprising him, it turned out to be one of the best birthdays. I bathed him and put him to bed, kissing him goodnight and cracking his door.

Colin was laid out on my bed, I jumped beside him and he gave me that look, and I questioned it, he only laughed. "How in the hell are you still single?' he asked

Honestly he was the reason but I couldn't tell him that so I just shrugged "I have you a guy" I eyed balled him "Just trust me"

I nodded, he hugged me and left saying he would call me to tomorrow with the details, I was nervous as all get out as of what was to come tomorrow.
♠ ♠ ♠
I actually wrote this chapter while watching the 49ers win today!!(:..Colin almost makes me wanna become a 49er fan....almost. hehe...anyway maybe another chapter later if I get some comments!