Status: on hiatus bc i'm a piece of shit

Watch Their World Burn Down

Chapter Four

+++ WARNING +++
This chapter will contain smut, so please don’t read it if you don’t know how to handle it.

*Vic’s POV*

I knew I wanted Kellin from the second I saw him standing there.
From his raven black hair, that was perfect to pull on, over his pale skin, that would look so good with bruises littered all over it, down to these big bluish green eyes and his small figure; he was the most desirable boy I had ever laid my eyes on.
There was no time there I could remember lusting over someone as much as I did about him after this short amount of time.

It was probably because of the shy, innocent, bubbly and a little bit naïve ways of his personality that made the thought of corrupting this boy so much more appealing.
Of course I would stick to my plan though.
No sex in the world could be good enough to make me forget about it and throw away this great opportunity for revenge, but it wouldn’t do any harm if I had some fun with him, since we’d have to spend a lot of time the next few weeks, right?

Knowing the effect I had on people, I approached him, playing with my charm in a way that let him know what my intentions were. It was very simple to trick him into liking me.
I had all the necessary information in mind, and basically everything I had to do was to adapt his interests and hobbies and make it sound like I knew what I was talking about.

After about half an hour of sweet talking him, I decided to already spike a drink of his with only one drop of the anesthetic, so he wouldn’t get all unconscious, but act a little more… calm and obedient I guess.
I liked to do it rough, and only God himself knew what this kid was into.
Kellin’s body reacted quickly to the drug. His eyes were reddening and he almost collapsed after we had made out.
I could kind of understand why he had stopped me, before we could’ve taken it any further.
Doing it on the tiles was uncomfortable, and there were at least one hundred strangers in the surrounding rooms, even though the chance of getting caught was quite a turn on.

Kind-hearted as I was, I gave the boy time to get some rest, as long as I had some errands to run, that involved poisoning some overly-sophisticated bitch.
I was rather waiting a little than to end up, getting on it with a limp body, no matter how hot that body was.
I hadn’t expected him to recover that quickly though. He seemed so fragile, that I almost thought he wouldn’t be able to deal with any of the things I had in store for him tonight, including the anesthetic.
But he did, and that impressed me most as he boldly asked me to ‘accompany’ him ‘upstairs’. It didn’t take an evil genius like me to decode that into fucking him until he wouldn’t be able to walk for days.

For your interest, I knew that having sex with a seventeen year old was illegal in California the second I agreed to do it with him, but I couldn’t care less about some stupid rule like that.
In my opinion, everyone who was old enough for underage drinking was ready for some naughty fun time.
Also, I was really horny. And by that I mean that one kind of being horny, where everything your brain tells you is to bend the person you’re desiring over the coffee table and have your way with them, not caring about anyone who’s watching.

But no, I kept up my manners and followed Kellin patiently up the stairs, while the sight of his ass that this occasion gave me was almost taunting. I tried to restrain myself from giving it a hard slap, which was much easier said than done, due to how he moved it in a more than provocative way.
Believe me, he did that on purpose.

I smirked as we walked down a hallway, my pants tightening at the mere thought of what I was going to do to him tonight.

*Kellin’s POV*

There were no words exchanged as we walked up the staircase.
I have to admit, I swayed my hips a little more than necessary, but it was mostly to distract him from my nervously sweating hand he still held. The other part of me simply enjoyed the tease.

And it worked, according to the hungry glances he gave me, every time I turned to look at him innocently.

Fuck I was getting really jittery. I mean this was going to be my first time going all the way.
What if I didn’t like it or he was going to do something I didn’t want? I cautiously looked over to Vic, who was walking down the hallway right beside me.
Who was I kidding? I was sure someone of his caliber could only be good in the bedroom.
And if he wasn’t, I didn’t mind to be honest. Not many people could claim that they had gotten laid by somebody as hot as him.

We reached my room and I let go of him, so I could pull the key out of my pocket. As I bent down I got a glimpse of the extremely prominent bulge in his pants and could feel my own little friend twitch at the sight.
I looked away quickly, but I guess Vic knew what I had been staring at.
He chuckled and I could feel my cheeks blush.
I had some problems with the lock, which was because, well I was drunk, but just as it was about to get embarrassing, I heard it click.

The door opened and revealed my room.
It was pretty much like any other teenager’s room, only a bit bigger and more modern.
On a wall, in pretty much the middle of the room, there was my bed, that was way too huge for one person. There weren’t any posters or such hung up on the walls, because I wasn’t allowed to do that.
I hadn’t the chance to dwell about it though, ‘cause before I could make a move to step in, Vic shoved me inside and a second later I was pushed up fiercely against the door, that shut with a loud slam.

I widened my eyes in shock, only to see him grinning at me. “Surprise.” He purred seductively and let his lips collide with mine.

I kissed him back as eagerly and my eyes fluttered shut immediately. I took note of the fact that his kisses perfectly mirrored his personality.
They were straight-forward, rough and filled with an aggressive lust, while he was gentle at just the right places.

His tongue slid along my lower lip, I opened my mouth as a reaction to it, so he could slip it inside and deepen the kiss.
There was not much of a fight for dominance, since he overpowered me right away and kept massaging my tongue as his hands jumped in action.
I could feel his left one slide down my back it stopped at my hip and pulled me harshly towards him.
His right hand went even further down, lightly squeezing my butt and then lifting up my leg so I could hook it behind his back.
He did the same with the other one too, until he was the only thing supporting me.

His lower half pinned me to the door and I could feel him press his erection to my crotch through our pants, which only turned me on even more.
I pushed his jacket off of him, he let it fall to the ground, and I clutched onto his shoulders.
Pulling back, I gasped for air, so I could groan as Vic ground his hips into mine. The friction was just too good, it felt like my eyes were about to roll back in my head.

When we broke apart, he took the chance to attack my neck, kissing it up and down to find especially sensitive areas, that made breathing a lot more difficult when he touched them with his lips. I threw my head back to give him better access, my mouth hanging slightly open.
He marked each of my sweet spots by sucking a purple love bite on my skin.
He had found all of them in no time, and licked them while he kept rolling his hips until I was nothing more than a heavy breathing mess under his touch.

Eventually he locked the door, so no one could walk in on us, something I was grateful for. Vic opened the top buttons of my shirt and bit down on my collar bone.
I moaned in surprise and bucked my hips involuntary.
“I should’ve known you’re a loud one”, Vic laughed throatily and pushed up my shirt, to start caressing my lower tummy with his fingertips.

By now, I wanted him so much, the tight material of my skinny jeans was getting kind of uncomfortable.
Longing for his touch, I couldn’t help the needy sounds that escaped my mouth as he teased the area just above my crotch and undid my belt buckle easily.
"Please, Vic. I need you." I said, my words slurred a bit in drunkenness.
I heard him chuckle and then his hand was palming me through my pants.
It felt really good, but I needed more, and he knew that.
Moving my hips back and forth, I thrust into his hand. I was desperate for any kind of friction and groaned loudly.

"Look who’s getting excited." He chuckled, but I couldn’t have cared less in this moment.
He crashed our lips together one more time, biting and sucking roughly, before pulling back to see what he was doing, when he popped the button and pulled down the zipper of my jeans.
Vic reached into my pants and ran his fingers along my length, giving it minimum pressure.
I shivered and just wanted to enjoy this, but a nagging thought entered my mind.

"I’m a virgin." I randomly blurted out without thinking about it. I regretted it right away.

He stopped pumping me and looked at me in surprise. There was no sign of anger or even annoyance in his eyes.
The expression of pure lust didn’t falter, it just mixed with one of concern.
“Do you want me to stop?”, he asked.

I shook my head, no. There was no way I was going to ever sleep again, if I didn’t finish this with him.
"How far do you want to go?", he wanted to know.

When I answered “All the way.” the concern disappeared from his face and he looked me in the eyes in plain desire.

His voice lowered when he spoke again, his seductive demeanor showing. “Then I guess you’re gonna get off lucky tonight.” He said.
I was about to ask why, but he didn’t give me a chance to speak.
“I’m going to get easier on you, since it’s your first time. You’re gonna get special treatment, but don’t expect this to be sweet vanilla ‘lovemaking’. No, I’m going to do you hard, and I’m going to fuck you like I want to. I’ll ensure that you’ll never forget this night. You do as I say and I promise it’ll feel good. Got it?”
Nodding, I agreed with everything he had just said.
The creepy edge the bossiness brought to his voice, was actually quite arousing, and the thought of being used by him turned me on a whole lot more.

"You answer me when I ask you a question! I’ll ask you again: Got it?", he snapped in a faked, angry tone and shot me a playful glare.

"Y-Yes, Vic." I replied.

He frowned. “Good.” Vic said. “You’re lucky you’re so cute, y’know? Otherwise, you’d probably get into trouble for the stutter.”
Wow, he was really into this, wasn’t he? I have to admit, I liked it, too.

This time I answered right away.
“I’m sorry.” I said.

He smiled and ran his hand through my hair. “That’s a good boy.” He mumbled and let go of my thighs.
Vic held me in a standing position, as my legs wanted to give out, and he kissed me sweetly before he pulled back and looked at me lasciviously, probably thinking about the things he could do to me.

“Get on the bed”, he demanded after a few seconds. “Hands and Kn- Actually, no. Don’t do that.” A smile of mischief formed on his face as he got the new idea. “Lay down on your back and get undressed.”

I thought that this was an odd order but I wasn’t going to dare saying anything about it.
Instead I did as I was told and moved to my bed, my legs shaking at the thought of what was about to happen.
I climbed on top of it and laid down. Propping myself up on my elbows, I didn’t break eye contact with him once.

Vic walked over to the end of the bed, but stopped in his tracks as he suddenly looked like he remembered something.
“Wait. Do you have any stuff?” He asked.

I needed a moment to process what he wanted, but I got it eventually. Motioning towards the bedside table I said: “Lube and condoms are in the top drawer.”

He nodded. Vic opened it and picked the necessary items, throwing them beside me afterwards.
Then he got back to his former position, standing at the end of the bed. “Go on.”

I nodded and started undoing the remaining buttons of my shirt one by one.
Neither of us spoke when I did it. I was too intimidated by him, and he was too busy with smiling approvingly as I pushed my shirt off.
I avoided his gaze as I peeled myself out of the already partly undone skinny jeans.

As I cast him another glance, I thought I couldn’t breathe, because the look he gave me was so sexy.
“If I tell you to get undressed, it means that I want to see you naked.” He spoke bluntly, his voice flat and scratchy.
“C’mon, Kellin. Show me everything.” He added lowly.
I hooked my thumbs under the hem and pulled down my boxers hesitantly. I got out of them and threw them carelessly somewhere to the ground.

He looked hungrily down on me, and I liked that. It made me feel… I don’t know. Wanted? Attractive?
You know who was attractive for sure? Vic, who now licked his lips and pushed up the sleeves of his shirt.
His hair was ruffled and the tie that was hanging loosely around his collar made him look wild and messy.
He got onto the bed as well and he climbed on top of me, straddling me so I couldn’t escape him.

Vic’s breath grazed my face and I could feel it heat up, because of how intimate this situation was.
The way his eyes darkened when he touched me, his hand wandering from my cheek, to my neck, down my skinny chest until he arrived on a now very sensitive area. I took in a sharp breath when he grabbed ahold of my member and stroked me.
He ran his thumb over the tip a few times. I'm not going to lie: It was apparent that he had done this already a couple of times before.
After he had made sure I was fully hard, he let go. Vic slipped down the mattress until his head was leveled with my throbbing dick.
He took the bottle of lube and looked up at me.

"Spread your legs." He ordered, and I obliged, very aware of what would happen next.
I watched as he opened the bottle and coated his fingers in the slippery liquid. When he was done, he told me to close my eyes and concentrate on how it felt.
I did so, not really thrilled about the thought of experiencing what it’d be like to be punished by him.
Yet.

Soon I felt a wet finger tracing a circle around my entrance and then slowly pushing in. I hissed at the cold feeling, but I thought it was okay.
He let me adjust for a minute before he started moving it in and out. Soon he added a second one, and there wasn’t any pain, which confused me.
It just felt a little uncomfortable, not bad, and not good either.

“You alright?”, he questioned. I nodded and asked him to continue.
He started curling and scissoring them inside me.
It still wasn’t much different, but the movement, it was definitely appealing.

He inserted another finger, making three, and that was when finally, I felt something change.
It started feeling pleasurable. Seriously, it was fucking great. When he moved them in and out slowly, I felt my overly turned on self push down onto him, a silent plea for more.
And he gave me more, gradually gathering speed, he slid them in and out. My breathing shallow, he got faster and deeper, suddenly brushing against something that made me moan and grasp the sheets.
“Holy shit!”, I gasped as he did it once more, now intentionally.

"Look what I found," he teased, the smile easily noticeable in his voice.
He hit that point over and over again, and made me jerk and groan in pleasure.
I felt so inexperienced and dumb around him, because I didn't know much about any of this stuff, but what he did felt good. It made me want him, my body ached to be touched.
He worked them in and out again and I felt his lips brushing over my dick. Looking up at meiner, he licked my shaft and flicked his tongue on the tip, making me shudder.

"Please, Vic!" I panted and twitched in desperation. He released me from his fingers and then he took my hand, squirting lube on it before he guided me to where he had touched me until now.
He helped me slip in two fingers and said: “Keep stretching yourself. Otherwise it’ll hurt even more than it will anyways.”

I nodded and did what he told me to. It felt okay, but it wasn’t half as good as when he did it.
Vic pushed himself off me and he kneeled on the mattress. He removed his tie and his shirt. He had an awesome body, to say the least.
His arms looked so muscular and strong, and he had the toned chest of a goddamn male stripper. It made me feel like it was twice as big as mine.
I watched in anticipation as he got out of his pants, leaving him in nothing but his boxers he tore off quickly as well.

My eyes widened and my dick twitched at the newly revealed sight. Needless to mention he was, how should I say… Well equipped. Very, very well equipped.
“Oh my god, you're fucking huge.” I breathed. More to myself than to anybody else though, but he overheard it.
“Wait ‘til you feel it inside you.” He smirked at me.
Then he tore open the little foil package and rolled on the condom. As he lubed his member up afterwards, his darkened in lust when our eyes met.
I swear he touched himself longer than necessary, just to tease me.

When he was done, Vic scooted over to me.
I pulled out my fingers and he positioned himself in between my legs so he could lift them up, and lined himself up with me.
Holy mother of god, how would he even fit in me? I clenched my eyes shut, awaiting him to enter me, what eventually happened.
I could feel him push in the tip, and then slam the rest of the way in a single, quick hard thrust.
I cried out in nothing but pain. Pure bonewrecking pain.
All desire I had felt previously was gone. Fuck.
Actually, I had thought it would hurt more, still, it fucking hurt, but not enough to let my eyes water.
That was weird, because most of the time I was a pretty sensitive person, especially if it was about pain.

He stayed inside me for a while, since he knew I’d need some to adjust to the unfamiliar sensation of his impressive length.
Then, Vic started moving, and he wasn't all nice and stuff, no. He had other things in mind, and being gentle obviously wasn’t one of them.
Grasping my hips, he started sliding in and out of me, but even though he went fairly slow, he thrust in hard so it was painful. He pulled out almost all of the way each time, before slamming back in, making me scream.
To be honest, it hurt like a bitch, and I wanted it to be over the second it started.
“I give it to you, you take it.” He spoke angrily and I knew he enjoyed being in complete control over me.
I hated him at this moment. How could the prick be such a selfish liar and say he would ‘go easy on me’ when everything he did was fucking tormenting me?

Now he found a softer pace, I was thankful for after the shock about his harsh assault.
It still hurt a few minutes later, but soon enough, the feelings changed.
Suddenly I couldn’t even bring my rambling thoughts to an end, because something, very close to pleasure boiled up in me. It mixed with the pain, making my bloody shrieks turn into gasps and small moans.
It was a type of numbness. My body wanted to protect me from the pain caused by how rough he had been going on me.

I opened my eyes and looked up at Vic, who was now going in an average pace. Damn, he was so unbelievably hot that it took my attention away from the weird sensations.

I couldn’t help but touch him. Feeling how the muscles contracted with his thrusts was one of the most fascinating and arousing things I had ever witnessed.
I felt myself getting into it again, so I clung onto his shoulders.
Vic grabbed my thighs and lifted them, so I wrapped my legs around his waist, which made him go deeper.
I had no idea how he did that, but also the numbness faded away until there was nothing but lust and need left.
And I wanted more, so much more.

"Oh God, Vic." I cried as his hands wandered to my hips again. I started rising and lowering them with his movements.
I had no idea what I was doing, but I didn’t stop, since it added some extra pleasure and Vic didn’t really look like he was oppose it either.

"God, you’re so tight, Kellin" He growled.

Biting my lip I suppressed a groan, and he plunged in a little bit harder.
“Don’t you dare to hold back.” He snapped, glaring at me. “I want to hear your dirty little mouth.”
Was it weird that I liked to be handled like this? To be bossed around by him?
I opened my mouth, unable to keep down any of the sounds that wanted to escape anymore.

"Fu-u-uck!" I moaned and he kissed my neck, paying special attention to the area right below my ear.
His hand tangled in my hair and he pulled my head back forcefully. He bit and licked me several times, only eliciting me more profanities.

"How do you want it, Kellin?" Vic whispered in my ear, not missing a single beat.

"Harder. Please, I need it harder!" I answered right away. You have no idea how desperate I was.

He chuckled evilly and lowered his voice as he picked up the pace while talking to me. “Is that how you like it? Do you like to be fucked rough like this?”

I could only moan in response. I was starting to feel too good to even speak a coherent sentence. Was this the way sex always felt?
Because if it was, I could imagine doing it more often from now on.
“You fucking answer me when I ask you something!” He snarled.

"F-Fuck, ye-es!" I screamed, rolling my head back into the pillows.

"Look up when you’re talking to me, and stop stuttering!" He shouted and pounded into me even harder.
I let out a yelp in pleasure and then looked up at him. Vic looked just as controlled as before, but now there was sweat dripping from his chest. His eyes were dark in lust in pleasure, but he never made any sounds.
I couldn’t believe how he stayed so composed, while basically everything I did was moaning and writhing around underneath him.

“Yes, Vic. It feels so good...” I choked out.
He smiled, satisfied with my answer, and he rewarded me by pulling out and positioning himself differently so he could push in from a new angle.
He pounded into me harder than ever and brushed against the pleasure increasing spot each time, making me scream out in ecstasy.

“Yes! Right there! I’m so close!” Slamming in over and over again, he made me squirm and feel like I couldn’t take it anymore.

My hand jerked towards my aching hard-on, but before I could touch myself, Vic stopped moving. Glancing at me furiously, he took both wrists and pinned them above my head.
“You’re not going to come until I want you to.”

Was he fucking serious? "Whatever." I groaned in frustration.
"Just fuck me."
He hesitated a moment, but then he began to slide in hard, without saying anything else.

“Ung. Vic…” I closed my eyes and arched my back. My chest rose and fell more quickly, every time I drew in and out shaky breaths and desperate moans. I gyrated my hips in time with his thrusts, which made him grunt and grip my waist so roughly, he would leave bruises.
A warm, tingly feeling arose from the pit of my stomach. I grasped his biceps and dug my fingernails into his skin. He hissed, but kept going anyway, bringing me closer to the brink with every time he pushed in.

“Please.” I begged, looking him in the eyes.
He leant down to capture my lips in his, a hot, wet tongue invading my mouth.
He took hold of my erection and flicked his wrist quickly. My lips quivered and I couldn’t kiss him anymore, so I closed my eyes, and he went for my neck once more.

"Oh, God! Vic, I-I'm..."
I gave up on speaking and let my mouth hang slightly agape. My moans got louder and appeared more frequently.
He squeezed me tighter, and I shuddered, knowing I wouldn’t last any longer.

A whole new wave of ecstasy erupted inside of me and sent shockwaves of pleasure through my entire body.
It was incredible, unlike anything I had ever felt before.
Every single one of my muscles contracted and with a elongated groan, I came all over Vic’s hand and my stomach.

He grabbed my bottom and pounded into my limp body a little longer, only adding to how wonderful I felt. His thrusts got frantic and then he pulled out of me and the condom the same time.
Whimpering at the empty feeling, I saw how Vic jerked himself off in front of me. It was a really hot sight.
He stroked himself a few times, then he shot onto my stomach, a loud moan escaping his delicate lips, and made even more of a mess then there already was.
He licked it up afterwards, cleaning me up from all of it. We shared a last sloppy kiss, both of us too exhausted to put anything into it.

Vic rolled off of me and let himself fall down on the mattress. He panted, just like I did. A little later he caught his breath, while I was still not even able to form thoughts, coming down from my glorious orgasm.
He looked at me and grinned. “That was fucking hot.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry that I uploaded a day later than I said, but I didn't expect the chapter to turn out so long.
Also, this is the first time I've written smut and there's gonna be more of it from now on!