Status: on hiatus bc i'm a piece of shit

Watch Their World Burn Down

Chapter Five

*Kellin's POV*

One of the reasons I didn't drink that often was the way it effected my body. Being on the more small and skinny side when it comes to body built, I wasn't doing quite well with alcohol, especially when it came in big amounts, like last night.
Hell, I hadn't even drunk water. However, I had known that I was going to pay for getting that wasted sooner or later, and I was old enough to take responsibility for my actions (at least that's what I liked to tell myself). The payment for this though, was much bigger than anyone, including myself, could've predicted.

There was only one thing I hated even more than waking up hungover (which already was one of the less pleasant things life had to offer): waking up hungover and not recognizing where I was. I had only experienced something like this once before. It was at a party at my friend Jesse's whose parents just so happened to go on vacation for that weekend. Long story short, it had ended in one of those high school parties, where everyone gets blackout drunk and shit, and I had woken up in another dude's car who told me that I had given him three blowjobs the night before.
Turns out I'm a slutty drunk.

Of course I had been freaking out, because, well, I guess everyone would be slightly upset if they couldn't remember something like that. Especially when it's one's first encounter with a boy in such a way.
But sleeping with a stranger for my first time? I wasn't sure if it was even possible to sink further than into the shame I had brought over my entire family.

Groaning in defeat, I draped my hand down my face and rubbed the sleepiness out of my eyes.
Only a minute earlier, I had been in the sweet and weird world of dreams, but the sound of a door violently getting shut had woken me up out of my alcohol induced daze. My head ached, I had a sick feeling in my stomach and I felt a little sore in, um, southern regions.

I sat up in the uncomfortable, orange couch that was just big enough for me to not fall off of it. Not that only my surroundings looked unfamiliar and that I was generally pretty fucking confused, no. I was fully dressed up in my own clothes too, even though I could clearly remember falling asleep naked, with Vic spooning me.

I looked around and captured the impressions I got of this room.
The walls were plain, the floor coated in a light grey carpet, clothes and a few paper sheets were scattered around on it.
There was a dresser, a shelf, and a bed without any pillows or covers on it, that apparently all had landed on the 70s style, coffee and cigarette smoke stained couch, to make it a provisional bed. The stench of sweat and smoke polluted the air and hurt my head even more than the hangover did anyways.
It was all in all pretty shabby, and I was one hundred percent sure that I would never willingly crash at a place like this.
So how had I gotten here? Aliens? Scientology? Or maybe some sort of sect had brought me here to sacrifice me to their dark overlord?
As you can see, no conclusion I came up with sounded very convincing.

I stood up quickly when there was another loud banging sound.
My heart pounded rapidly. Whatever was happening, it wasn't good, it.
I moved to the door and opened it cautiously. The hinges creaked a little bit, but I was sure I didn't make enough noise to make anybody notice. There was talking coming out of one of the other rooms, mixed with the muffled sounds of a TV, and I couldn't understand a word.

After I had looked around and figured it'd be safe to go out of the room, I stepped into the hallway. My first instinct was to get the fuck out of this place, but it wasn't like I knew where the exit was, and judging by the view I got out of one of the windows, this was an at least four story apartment, so jumping wasn't an option either.

The curiosity got the best of me, and before I could even take a clear thought about it, I tiptoed down the hallway on wobbly legs to where the talking came from.
I quietly followed the sound of the voices until they were loud enough for me to make out some fragments, coming out of somewhere I suspected to be the living room.

"Fucking...leave evidence. What did you even think?" One of them said, sounding quite irritaded.
It was hard to understand anything that was said though, so I crept up a little further, until I was close enough. My back was pressed against the wall right next to the door.

"I don't know." Another voice stated, and my breathing hitched at the sound of it. It was him (of course). "It kinda just came over me, I mean... have you seen him? And that ass?"
An angry blush spread on my face. How dare him talking about me like that?

"Oh and you spontaneously decided to stick your dick into him? How stupid are you?"

"Just drop it Mike. I don't want to talk about this right now." Vic said in a bored tone. He was acting too casual for my liking.
Something was off about him, I had known it the moment I met him.

This 'Mike' person just huffed and the volume of the TV amplified.
I waited a second before peeking around the corner.
Like expected, there was the man who had taken my virginity just the night before, sitting on a couch, much like the one in the room I had woken up in. On the floor sitting was another guy.
He was skinny and had a few tattoos on his body. He was tall, and I couldn't really see any of his facial features, since both of them were facing the small TV.
Their eyes were glued to it, and their conversation had died down, so I figured something interesting had to be going on.

I followed their gazes and stiffened at what the reporters of the regional news network said.
"Last night, a crime took place in the area of San Diego, California." The middle-aged woman said. "Olivia Dunham, wife of the famous banker Lloyd Dunham, was killed by poisoning at a charity event."

What the fuck was going on? She couldn't be dead, I had just seen her last night, at-
"... the Bostwick mansion," the news anchor interrupted my thoughts. And my heart skipped as I put two and two together.

My legs felt like they were frozen in place, my thoughts were racing and forming painfully slow at the same time.
By now, I was practically standing in the middle of the doorway, not bothering to stay hidden anymore. My face distorted into a grimace of horror, as the woman spoke on.

"But the drama isn't over yet. This morning, organizer of the celebration and property owner James Bostwick has found the bedroom of his son Kellin empty, some clothes, his cellphone and wallet, along with the boy himself are missing."

From then on, the sound of the TV was barely audible, muffled out by the blood pulsating in my ears so loud that it drowned out everything else, while my brain tried to process all the just received information.

"The seventeen year old, who you can see in these pictures seems to have had sexual contact with a man who pretended to be a non-existent businessman, called 'Hector Fernandez', last night. It's assumed that Mr 'Fernandez' is responsible for both crimes, the murder of Olivia Dunham and the abduction and of Kellin Bostwick."

"Oh my God," I said and clasped a hand over my mouth.
It might be that I had spoken a little too loud though, because not a second after the words left my lips, two pairs of brown eyes shot in my direction.

Well shit.

I backed away in the attempt of escaping them, but it was too late. Vic and Mike jumped up from their seats, just as I spotted a door with a peephole, and I was pushed into a wall by Vic.

"Don't you fucking dare." He growled and the other man locked the door.
Vic's grip on my shoulders was painfully tight and his voice low. His eyes held nothing but coldness.

I shook my head and hit his chest. "No! Let me go, you pervert! Don't touch me!" I yelled and tried to shove him away from me.
Unsuccessfully; he had already been able to overpower me in bed, so fighting him was not more than an act of utter desperation.

He brought one of his hands up to my hair and pulled my head back. Cold metal was pressed against my throat, and I heard the safety catch of a gun being released.
"One more word and I'll blow your fucking brains out." He whispered on my ear.
My body shook and I whimpered as he pushed the gun harder into my skin.

"Easy, Vic." I heard Mike say.

"Don't fucking tell me what to do!" Vic seethed and glared daggers at him. I tried to break free from his arms, but he was too strong and kept pushing me back. "Stop moving. You think I won't pull the trigger? Wanna run away and see how far you'll get? A bullet in your head would look pretty fucking beautiful, wouldn't it?"

My breathing picked up and my sight got blurry as I found myself on the verge of tears.
I felt like I was going to faint. Legs shaky, lips quivering.
Shit, this was the end of me. He had already killed that woman, so what would keep him from doing the same to me?
Absolutely nothing. I was dead, so fucking dead.

But nothing happened. He just stared at me with a vicious look, eyeing me up and down. I felt the relief of pressure as the grasp on my shoulders softened and he released my hair.

"I still need you." He chuckled bitterly and finally dropped the gun. "You're safe for now."
I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding and closed my eyes briefly, trying to blink back the tears on the edge of them.

Fuck, I didn't want to cry, but it was all too overwhelming, and I couldn't hold back any longer. I felt pathetic and weak as the tears spilled over and streamed down my face.
I couldn't believe this had happened.
How dumb had I been to get involved with Vic, to trust a stranger? Things like this never ended good, and I had always known that, but yesterday, my mind hadn't worked properly, for whatever reason there was.

Vic looked at me in annoyance.
"Really?" He asked and then glanced at the other man who just shrugged.
He turned back to me and grabbed my wrist. I flinched at the unexpected touch, but didn't struggle when he dragged me into the living room and pushed me onto the couch.
Through watery eyes, I looked up at both men, who were watching me with serious expressions.

"Listen," Vic said, "Don't try to get help or run away again. There are gonna be consequences, but the more you cooperate, the earlier we'll let you go. Got it?"

I nodded quickly, shuffling as far away from him as possible as he sank down next to me. I didn't want him near me, he reminded me of everything embarrassing I had done. Mike tossed him the remote, and he switched through the channels till he found a show I didn't pay attention to. My body was tense, I carefully took in my surroundings.
There was a phone lying on the coffee table, not far away from my spot on the couch. I briefly calculated how high the odds of taking it before I got beaten up were, and settled on the option not to test my luck, since Karma didn't seem to be a fan of mine lately.

Vic and Mike however, were sprawled out on the couch and on the floor, completely calm about everything. I still couldn't believe this was happening. Anger and hate flared up inside me, still they weren't strong enough to beat the fear, so I just kept sitting there, not watching TV with my kidnappers.

What a way to spend my Sunday afternoon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I didn't know how much time had passed when Mike left. He excused himself tiredly, announcing he'd meet up with "the guys" and slammed the door closed behind him.
I cringed at the sound. God dammit, these people were really too dumb to shut doors properly.

"Are you hungry?," Vic asked a few minutes later.
I just shrugged and shook my head. I didn't want his food. I'd rather choke on my own breath.
A few seconds later though, my body betrayed me, and responded with a noise that would've made any mad lion sound like a bloody amateur in the art of growling .

"I see. I'll make you something." He stood up and walked to the small kitchen section of the room. Vic opened the refrigerator and turned to me. "Anything specific you want?"

"No." I replied quickly.

His deliciously simple dinner ended up being Lucky Charms. He grabbed two bowls and gave me one of them before settling down in the armchair opposite to me. I was thankful that he had decided not to sit on the couch again.
We ate in silence, and I tried to look anywhere but his eyes, which I knew would be watching my every move.

After a while, I shuffled awkwardly because of the tender feeling on my butt - which was answered by a chuckle.
"Not used to dicks being shoved up your ass?", he asked.

I looked up at him for the first time since we'd started to eat. Why the fuck did he ask something like that? He knew I had been a virgin before last night.
"No. Usually I'm not the one doing the receiving", I replied and lied pathetically with that one sentence.
I am the ultimate bottom queen of all gays.

Vic realized too and laughed. "Nice try."

We fell into silence again. That was, until a thought I immediately voiced entered my mind.
"How much?"

"What?"

"How much money d-do you want? My father's gonna pay. You know what? It doesn't even matter how much it might be, he'll g-" I rambled.

"This isn't about that... not entirely. What I mean, is that this shit is personal. So shut up about Daddy getting me money when he's gonna pay sooner or later anyway."

My father would pay? But for what? And how? By me getting killed like Mrs Dunham? I swallowed thickly.
"I don't have anything to do with all of this. So what do you want from me?" I asked sheepishly. I sank back into my seat when Vic glared at me.

"You're in no place to question me." He said. "But as a matter of fact, you are held hostage by me. And you're not going to get out of this until I decide you deserve it."

"And how do I deserve it?"

"By a) stopping to ask so many questions and b) earning it by, I don't know..." He looked contemplative for a moment before his eyes met mine and darkened. "For example putting your pretty lips to better use."

I lifted an eyebrow. Was he really suggesting what I thought he was?
There was no way I would prostitute for freedom.
My face seemed to mirror my thoughts because Vic leaned in closer and whispered: "I know you're opposed to the idea, Kellin," I cursed my body for slightly shivering when my name rolled off his tongue "but think about it...your lips wrapped around my throbbing cock, moaning, feeling me cum down your throat."

His voice was doing all sorts of things to my body. I blushed and gulped, feeling myself grow harder with each word.
"Of course I would repay you, baby. I'd suck you so good, make you cum nice and hard, just like last night. You want that?"

I whimpered ever so slightly as I felt his fingers run up my thigh.
He smirked. "Just imagine all those things I could do to you."
And I did; involuntarily. I tried to ban those pictures but I was already too horny. My mind was clouded by lust and most of it was my body's way of reacting.

"O-Okay. I'll do it."
♠ ♠ ♠
yo friends. Look I'm back! Sorry for leaving y'all hanging but well I was busy getting therapeutic attention at mental hospital and shit but yeah. Here ya go!

*smut will ensue