Status: on hiatus bc i'm a piece of shit

Watch Their World Burn Down

Chapter Six

*Kellin's POV*

Here I was, just having agreed to doing a sexual favor to Vic, the person I had learned to despise within the last hours. I hated him, and now I hated him even more because of the way he had been able to manipulate my mind and my body with his face and his voice and his arms and ugh.
The instinct to kill him bubbled inside of me but the urge to give pleasure to him and receiving it back was so much stronger.

A devious grin overtook his features. "Good."

We stood up at the same time, and he went to make a move on me, but I held up a hand and stopped him.
"Only under a few conditions."

He sighed and mumbled something that sounded like "of course" under his breath. I ignored him and kept talking.
"You're going to let me go as soon as possible. When would that be?"

"Tomorrow afternoon." He said, sounding annoyed.

"Okay. Tomorrow afternoon it is. Also, this will be the last time I'll ever do something sexual to you. Don't expect me to touch someone like you in such a way again."

Vic rolled his eyes. "Are you done?"

I shrugged. "Yeah."

"Fine." He stepped towards me and put his hands on my waist to pull me closer. I gasped as he ran one of them up and down my side, caressing the curve of my hip while his lips ghosted along my cheek.
"So... do we have a deal?" He asked.

I nodded. "Yes."

I had barely any time to rethink my choice because he was quick to smash his lips into mine, with such force that it almost hurt. Vic's kisses were rough and fast, but even though I had a hard time keeping up with him, it felt so, so good. He parted my lips with his tongue and I opened my mouth, letting him in.
A throaty sound escaped from me when his hands, which had previously been resting on my hips, went further south to my ass.
I clung onto his shoulders and dug my fingernails into his shirt-clad skin.

This was very quickly turning into a full-blown make out session - and I didn't mind that one bit.
Vic's front rubbed against me, causing oh-so sweet friction to make me buck my hips up.
He made some sort of a growling sound and pushed up my shirt. Soon it was lying on the floor and his followed straight after.

He pulled back for a moment and looked at my body hungrily, licking his lips before kissing me again.
Our tongues wrestled and gladly, I let him take the lead; he didn't even have to force me into submission.
I moaned when his hand danced across the small of my back with such skill, that it left a tingling sensation and made me more turned on than I already was.
As the sound left my lips tough, Vic deattached himself from me, and looked me straight in the eye.

"Get on your knees." He said in a low voice and pushed lightly on my shoulders.
I slid down till my knees touched the ground and I faced the front of his jeans.
He undid his belt and tugged off his pants, along with his boxers, letting them fall to his ankles, so his dick sprung free. Semi-hard, nice.

I gulped and looked at Vic. He nodded for me to go ahead. I looked back at his member and took hold of it, stroking him a few times.
Every one of my motions was hesitant.
It wasn't that I hadn't given a blowjob before, but it was weird to do something like that to him. I mean, how often did people get the chance to suck their kidnappers' dicks and did it out of free will?
I questioned my morals, to find that they had pretty much all disappeared for now. Every ounce of my being encouraged me to do this, to not waste an opportunity of getting away earlier, no matter how evil he was.
Did that make me a bad person?

"C'mon. Suck my dick, pretty boy." He snarled and tangled his fingers in my hair.
I slowly brushed my tongue from the base all the way up to the tip and swiveled it around.
I did that a couple of times, then I licked my lips and wrapped them around his cock. I sucked as much of his length as possible in my mouth, which wasn't very easy, because of the fact that he was definitely above average.
"Faster." Vic ordered.

I don't know what it was about the way he talked to me that turned me on, I just liked it, and complied.
I pumped half of his shaft with my hand and bobbed my head to reach the other half.
I could feel him swell under my touch and soon, not only his cock was fully hardened. The urge to touch myself was present, but I decided against it. I gradually got faster, and Vic seemed to like it. He gripped my hair tighter and bucked his hips forward.

"Look at me while you're doing it," he demanded, and I obliged.
Batting my lashes back at him, I lifted up my eyes and gave him the most innocent look I could muster up.
"More." He urged. I applied more suction, twirled my tongue and teased the slit every so often.

"You've done this before, haven't you?" He asked with a throaty voice.
I mumbled an incoherent 'uhu' in response and he apparently took that as a go-ahead, because he started thrusting into my mouth after I answered.
To give him better access, I moved my hands away from his dick and to his thighs. Everything I had to do now was swirling my tongue, but that didn't make the whole thing easier.
His fingers were still tangled in my hair and he pushed my head down every time he bucked his hips up.
"Ung. You take it like a good little slut."

Again, a shiver went down my spine because of the dirty talk. The name-calling was kind of strange, but hot nonetheless, so I went with it.
He got in deeper and deeper, basically fucking my mouth so fast that I thought I couldn't handle it any longer.

"That's it baby." Vic hit the back of my throat and I gagged, squeezing my eyes shut at the uncomfortable feeling. He did it over and over again, tears stung in my eyes and my throat felt sore.
I had to pull away to gasp for air. He glared at me with pleasure-filled eyes, and after taking a deep breath, I went back to sucking him.
He didn't stop slamming in harshly, he just went a little slower. After a few more thrusts from him and a few more gagging sounds from me, he told me to stop.
He pulled my head back and I took that as a chance to run my tongue along his length a last time.
Vic began jerking his dick right in front of me.

"I want to cum in your mouth." He said through heavy breaths. I nodded and opened my mouth.
I stuck out my tongue and looked up at him from below, as innocently as it was humanly possible in a situation like that.
He closed his eyes and moaned something along the lines of "fuck yes" and "so good" right before he shot long strings of filthy white not only into my mouth but also on my cheeks and chin. I licked my lips and swallowed like a good boy, all while taking a hold of Vic's cock and stroking him through his orgasm. I let go of him when I was sure he was truly finished and he smiled at me.

"That was good." Vic remarked as I wiped the remains of cum from my chin. He sounded quite surprised and I couldn't help but feel accomplished since he didn't seem like someone who got surprised so easily at all.

I shrugged. It wasn't like I hadn't been told before.
He pulled me and his boxers up at the same time, then smirked down at the pole in my pants.
I felt my cheeks heat up in embarrassment. I couldn't believe sucking dick could get me going like this.
"Guess it's your turn." He said, a dark, seductive smile grazing his lips.

Oh God, what have I gotten myself in to?
♠ ♠ ♠
i'm so sorry if there are any mistakes or whatever. im just v tired. i know it's short but i wanted to get it out there.

also yay smut!