Status: New. Yay or Nay?

Euphoria.

U

"Hey!" I stop in my tracks and face the man I was trying to avoid.

He has a slight smile on his lips as he jogs up to me, he holds out my purple lighter from last night and I take it without saying anything and put it in my jean pocket.
He clears some build up in his throat and scratches as the back of his neck. I cock my head to the side wondering why he seemed nervous.

"Uh, I was wondering if you were up to anything on Friday..." he trailed off before adding, "You probably are, but my brothers and I are going to a party."

"Oh," I say softly, "You want me to come with you?"

I ask him like I should be the last person he'd want to go to a party with. His piercing storm orbs connect with mine and he slowly smiles, a genuine smile that made the corners of my mouth turn up.

"Yes, I'd like you to."

I have a full smile on my lips now. Hugh is so nice to me and I've never had a guy be as kind and genuine as him. I'm still weary though because I've gotten so used to getting hurt by men.

~ ~ ~ ~

I apply the last coat of mascara to my lashes and pop it into my draw along with all of my other make-up. I sigh, looking at myself in the mirror and smoothing out any crinkles in my short black dress. A simple dress with a diamond cut-out at the back and I wore some silver flats with glitter and studs. I debate on wearing some sheer stockings as the dress seemed a bit too short than I thought, but I heard the doorbell ring from across the other side of the house.

I fix my bra straps, grab some of my Wet N Wild red lipstick and apply another coat over my lips. I smack my lips together and smile in the mirror. I grab a small handbag that I threw over my shoulder and walked out, shutting my bedroom door behind me.

"You look slutty." Kelly commented, standing beside the front door, ready to open it.

I frown, "No I don't... do I?"

She rolls her eyes and opens the door revealing Hugh. He goes to say something to Kelly but stops mid-sentence when his eyes lock with mine and travel all over my body. I suddenly felt uncomfortable and that maybe I should decline going with him to the party.

I eye Hugh's attire, he wore a black leather jacket, black skinny jeans and a deep blue plain shirt. He had a really nice style, it suited him.

"So, are you two going to stop ogling each other or...?" Kelly giggled, snapping both of our gazes.

My cheeks heat up, but I thank above for full coverage make-up. He clears his throat and motions for me to go. I say bye to Kelly and close the front door behind me as we both silently walk to the mustang.

He opens the back door and slides in, leaving space for me. I slide in smoothly, making sure to close my legs and pull my dress up. I close the door and face the driver.

He smiles, "You must be Celina."

I nod, not saying anything and he continues, "Nice to meet you. About bloody time Hugh found a girl he's actually interested in."

He sent Hugh a wink and I heard him groan from beside me. I look at the floor and my fingers entwined. Did it just suddenly get so hot? I heard another laughing from the passenger seat.

"I'm Raph and that idiot is Brady." The passenger introduces while chuckling.

"Nice to meet you." I say quietly and sink into the leather, pulling my dress down my legs and squeezing my legs together.

Maybe wearing a short dress wasn't the smartest choice. The drive was silent on my behalf, while the brothers all talked and laughed together. They got along so well and some topics they talked about made me laugh lightly.

When we arrived, I opened the door and almost tripped hopping out of the car. Luckily, Hugh grabbed my arm to steady me and I quickly pulled my dress down. I was so self-conscious that it may of been showing my ass. Even if I was wearing black underwear, it still made me embarrassed.
He still had a hold of my arm and I quietly thanked him when he let go. Hugh nodded and put his hands in his pockets, standing close by to me.

The house was massive and you could tell rich people lived here. I admired the Victorian Era decor inside the house. There were stobe lights blinking different colours, people dancing in some sense, drinking, laughing and having a good time. The music was loud and powerful - making my heart jump at the beat.

"Do you want a drink?" Hugh asks, leaning his lips to my ear.

I nod, vigorously. He smiles and walks away, leaving me alone for a moment. I was a drinker when it came to parties, but I knew my limit. If I started to feel seedy, I'd stop and drink some water. I'm sensible when it came to drinking.

I look around, eyeing the people to see if I recognised anyone. I frown when I didn't. Raph came up to me and leans in, his breath smelling of beer.

"Get loose," he laughs, "You look way too tense."

Once he moves away, I smile and nod. Hugh returns with my drink and I grab it, mouthing a thank you. He nods and lifts the cup up to his lips, taking a large gulp of it. I do the same and lean against the wall.

After three or more drinks, I feel loose and relaxed. I watch a bunch of people leave and I start to think that the party might be over. Suddenly, a familiar band fills my ears and my eyes light up. I notice more people starting to leave, until newer people return. I was bobbing my head, occasionally taking sips from my drink.

Hugh leaves and I watch as he goes up to this girl. I cock my head to the side as he says something in her ear that made her smile and I notice his hand touching her inner thigh. I bit into my cheek and turn away, feeling a little naughty watching. I suddenly felt sad and I knew why. Hugh came with me, he should be talking with me. Or doing that with me.

I look into my cup and bring it up to my lips, skulling it and throwing it to the ground. I decide to go dance. The guitar riffs and screamo voices fill the air and I nod my head and swirl around with the beat. It makes me happy to feel so loose and do what I want.

Suddenly, arms snake around my waist and lips find my neck, giving me a peck. I laugh and turn around in the arms, it was Brady. I smile and he grins, sending me a wink and we both sway to the beat. I never realised that a Punk Goes Pop song came on. He spins me around and pulls my hips back into him, I'll never admit this, but we were grinding.

The song ends and we stop, everyone cheering and shouting out a song they wanted to hear. I laugh and run a hand through my hair, swishing it off my warm face. Brady presses his lips to my cheek and leaves. I went to thank him for dancing with me, but he's already gone.

The heat made me feel dizzy and I decide to go outside for some fresh air. I sit on some brick slab near a garden area and open my handbag up, pulling out my purple lighter and a cigarette. I put the cigarette to put lips and flick the light. I inhale the nicotine and sigh in content, a cloud of smoke surrounding me.

"Hey," I jump at the sudden voice and then realise it's Raph.

"Hi," I say shyly. Why were the brothers so good-looking?

"Brady got into trouble for dancing with you," Raph chuckles, leaning against a pole.

I furrow my brows, "Why?"

He turns to me and smirks, "You came with Hugh, so..."

I nod slowly, not entirely sure what that meant because Hugh left me to go chase some girl. But I didn't tell him that. I took a puff of my smoke before throwing it to the ground and squishing it with my shoe.

"Where is Hugh?" I ask.

"Being a loner out the front."

I nod and leave him with a thankful smile, he returns it. I walk through the sweaty, dancing bodies and make it to the front door. I open it and close it behind me as I notice Hugh laying on his back on the grass.

I move towards him and notice his eyes are closed. I nudge him with my shoe and his eyes part, a smile adorn his lips when he saw me. He holds out his hand and I put my hand in his, thinking I was going to help him up. He suddenly pulls me down and a squeal leaves me throat as he rolls half on top of me. I use my free hand to pull down my dress that rode up.

His stormy blue eyes peer down at me and I gnaw the inside of my cheek. He cups my cheek with his calloused, rough hand.

"I have a confession," he chuckles.

I furrow my brows, "What?"

His facial features soften and he looks so serious about what he's thinking of what to say.

"I've liked you since high school."

With that, he leans down and presses his lips to mine in a close-mouthed kiss. My stomach flips and my eyes widen. He pulls away and then comes back in for another kiss, this time my lips move against his. My eyes close and my hands wound up around his neck, pulling him deeper.

My mouth opens when I feel his tongue trying to get past my lips. Our tongues graze softly against each other's when our lips open in the kiss. My heart jumps and my lips tingle. Soon, he pulls away leaving a quick peck which I return on my lips.

My eyes flutter open and I can feel my mouth still open, tingling from the kiss, but I don't close it. I just stare up at him with mixed emotions. Wolf whistles break our trance and Hugh turns to flip his brothers off. I bite the inside of my cheek and desperately pull my dress down my legs. Hugh notices and leans up briefly, peeling off his leather jacket and place it over my legs.

He peer down to me with a smile and I smile back.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you rimsha_153 and Kookie Monster for commenting.
Thank you to who subscribed.

Means a lot. :)