Status: New. Yay or Nay?

Euphoria.

P

I arrive home with the biggest smile. Kelly looks at me from the hallway, an apple in her mouth and acting like a deer caught in headlights. She bites into the apple and pulls it away, slowly chewing as she watches me. I poke my tongue at her as I stumble around to my room. She rolls her eyes and walks into her own room, shutting the door behind her.

I face plant into my soft mattress and pass out with a smile still on my lips.

~~~~

I hear shuffling around in my room and a quiet giggle. I groan, turning onto my side and facing the culprit in my room, going through my underwear draw. My eyes slowly open and I watch Kelly, until she pulls out a very personal thing.

I gasp, jumping out of my bed and over to her, snatching the device from her hand and throwing it into my draw. I turn, eyes narrow and lip curled. This is what annoys me about Kelly, she's nosy and always goes through my things.

"The fuck is wrong with you?" I yell.

She smirks, "That was a vibrator, wasn't it?"

"Get out!" I scream.

She just laughs and walks out the room, shutting my door behind her. I groan at the pounding of my head and hold my hands around it. Fuck. I sigh, opening my draws and pulling out the needed clothes for the day. I walk out my door and into the bathroom that was opposite my bedroom down the hallway.

Time for a relaxing shower.

~~~~

"Hello?" I question into the phone with my mouth full of food.

A chuckle came from the other end and my heart skipped, "Hey you."

I quickly chew and swallow down my food before replying, "Hey."

"So what are you doing right now?" He asks, getting straight to the point of his phone call.

I look around myself and down at my bare plate, "Not much at all. Why?"

"Wanna go out somewhere?" I suddenly felt very nervous and I swallow some build up in my throat.

"Uh, sure."

"If you want to," he adds with a chuckle.

I felt my lips curve into a smile, "I do."

~~~~

I'm met with the familiar leather on my skin and the smell of Hugh, his sharp and smart Hugo Boss. I'm surprised when he leans over and presses his lips against my cheek. I make a small noise, startled and he pulled away immediately.

His storm blue eyes stare and he mumbles an apology that I shake my head to.

"No!" I say, "I just... didn't expect it."

He silently nods and faces the road as his foot presses on the peddle. The air is uncomfortable and I look at my hands in my lap, twiddling my thumbs.
We suddenly come to a stop and I look out the window. We're at a park and it seems like no one is around. He hops out without a word and I follow suite. He places himself on the grass near a swing set and I sat beside him.

"I thought we could get to know each other..." he trails off, staring up at the slightly dark sky - clouds covering the sun.

I nod and he continues, "What do you do in your spare time?"

I purse my lips, thinking about what I do, "I take care of my sister, Kelly and I work part-time at the Day Spa."

He nods and I ask what he does, he replies, "Not much at all, party and shit. I might go looking for a job later but at the moment I'm not fussed."

I nod.

After awhile of talking, we find out a lot about each other. Our music interests, what we do, what we like to do and now, we're talking about our sexual experiences. I can't believe how easy it is to talk to him.

"My first time was...stupid," he laughs, "She was one of those girls that screams at anything you do and I was like, 'what the fuck' when we were at it. I thought I was hurting her."

I laugh, "Oh wow."

"Yeah," he chuckles, "What about you?"

His eyes bore into mine and my cheeks heat up, "Uh..." I trail.

"You know Carlin?" I question and he rolls his eyes.

"He's such a loser." I nod, agreeing with him.

"Well, he was my first. We went out ages ago and kept pressuring me into it. So I did it to keep him off my back and it was the strangest feeling." I laugh, reminiscing, "He was a bit on the smaller side and it kept coming out."

Hugh bursts out laughing and I laugh with him.

"That's fucking funny. He's so getting shit for that," Hugh chuckles, his laughter dying down.

I smile and look at the ground. I sigh and lay back, legs stretching out. I rest my hands on my stomach that was exposed because my shirt was one of those fashionable mullet shirts.

"How many people have you had sex with?" I ask, quietly.

Hugh groans, "Like, heaps."

I roll my eyes, a smile on my face, "Of course you would."

He chuckles and leans over my frame, "Girls just can't get over my charm."

He smirks and I laugh. His smirk disappears and he hovers above me, leaning on his elbow. I look up into his storm blue eyes and run my tongue across my lips. I clear my throat and look past him, up at the sky.

"How about you?" He asks, softly.

I bite into my lip, "Just one."

My eyes connect with his and his lips curve into a smirk, "Wanna make it two?"

My eyes widen and he chuckles, leaning down and pressing his lips to mine. My eyes close immediately and my mouth moves against his. After a few minutes, our close-mouthed kisses come to a halt.

He sighs, "I'm so comfortable with you, Celina."

I smile, "Nothing wrong with that. I am with you."

He moves away and she sits up with my legs crossed. He doesn't face me and sucks in a deep breath before letting it out.

"You shouldn't be. I'm not a nice guy and I don't know how to do... relationships," he says and I stay silent.

He continues, facing me, "I know I said I've liked you and don't get me wrong, I do. It's just..."

"Why don't you do relationships?" I question, curious.

"I've never had relationship," he says, honestly.

My eyes widen, "So you've just slept around?"

He purses his lips, "Pretty much."

I am shocked as I look down away from his gaze that makes my heart thump against my ribcage. We're both silent for a few minutes before he clear his throat. I look up and his face his close to mine, he presses a peck to my lips and shows me a lop-sided smile.

"I can try," He whispers.

I can't help it, I break out into a huge grin and giggle wrapping my arms around him and pulling him down on top of me. He laughs when I don't uncross my arms from around his neck.

"I like you, Hugh." I smile as I let go of his neck and his eyes connect with mine.

He smiles, genuine and heart-stopping, "I like you, Celina."
♠ ♠ ♠
Does anybody listen to music loudly while they write? It's the only thing that allows me to concentrate.

I might be writing another story soon and it's about me and my relationship with my now, ex-boyfriend. Let me know if you'd like to read it one day.