Status: Active

The Day We Met Was the Day I Fell for You.

Three - Daisy’s Diner.

While walking around in Wonder Land streets we decided to eat at Daisy’s diner. We got a table for six and ordered.
“So what did you guys end up doing?” Danny asked Tom and I.
“Not much, just walked around” I said taking a sip of my water.
“Getting to know each other stuff like that” he added.
“Ooohhh” Rupert and Daniel commented which made me blush.
Tom on the other hand, rolled his eyes and said “nothing like that... yet anyways” he said winking at me.
“In your dreams Felton!” I said.
“Hmmm… maybe we’ll see tonight!” he said smirking.
I just shook my head and laughed “tell me how that turns out.”
“You’ll be the first to know.” He said with a smirk.
The waiter came placing our food in front of us and left. Rupert automatically started stuffing his face.
“Geeze… like your character much?” Danny commented
“That’s how he got the part” Daniel said, which got him a slap on the back of the head by Rupert.
“You know I’m surprised nobody has noticed you yet” Taylor said.
“Yeah I mean you disguises are Brilliant” Danny added.
“Well not to everyone” Daniel said and the three boys stared at me.
“I never said that they were not brilliant, but face it ever since you were little every time I read a Harry Potter book the characters I imagine are you” I said matter of fact-ly.
“And she reads them a lot” Taylor said
“Really? How often?” Daniel asked me.
“She has one where ever she goes, I bet you can find two in her suitcase” Danny said and I hit her.
“Sweutcwase?” Rupert asked with mouth full of food.
“Swallow then talk” Tom suggested
He swallowed “I said suitcase?” he glared at Tom and then turned to us.
“Yeah we live about five hours away from here so we got a hotel” Danny said
“Which one?” Daniel asked
“Hilton on south board” Taylor said easily eating her food.
“Dude!!!!” Rupert almost shouted “we are staying there too!!!”
“We could hang out all night...if you girls are not sick of us yet” Tom added.
“Me sick of you never” I said flirtatiously leaning across the table.
“Oh but you will be” he said leaning across the table so that are faces were only inches apart.
“Is that a promise?” I asked
“yes” he said leaning in a little more, his breath tasted so good on my lips, I wanted to lean in a little more but Rupert said impatiently “can you two stop flirting so that we can ride more rides?!”
They paid the bill and Tom winked at me as we climbed out of the red booths.