Status: Active

The Day We Met Was the Day I Fell for You.

Six - You think you know me?

“Where were you!!?” Taylor yelled at me.
“I was with Tom, Daniel, and Rupert” I replied.
“Well we were worried, you could have told us.”
“I did! It’s not my fault that you two were too engrossed in your sport to hear me!”
They looked down and said “oh.”
“I am going to take a shower.”
“Fine.”
I changed into this: http://www.polyvore.com/14/set?id=74922246
By the time I got out, they were both asleep on the couch, with another sports game on. I crawled into the covers and fell asleep to the sound of an announcer.
I woke up to a blinding light, squealing, and the mattress going up and down.
“Cassie!!!!” Taylor squealed as I opened my eyes adjusting them to the light.
“What?” I mumbled.
“You didn’t tell us that Tom gave you his phone number, and not just a fake one… his REAL phone number!” Danny squealed.
“You guys stole my phone?” I asked beginning to glare at them.
“Well it was ringing and you were asleep” Taylor shrugged “so we picked it up” Danny continued “and Tom was calling you” Taylor summed “and long story short, we told him about the aquarium plan today and he asked if they could go… so there coming in about twenty minutes” Danny added. I swear the way those two tell a story you would think they were tweedle dee and tweedle dum.
“M’kay whatever” I mumbled as I fell back into the pillows.
I could only hear them in the bathroom now, fiddling around with stuff. I looked at the clock that said 10:30. I could sleep for another ten minutes.
Apparently ten minutes turned into fifteen.
“Cassandra Dean get up out of bed, they will be here any minute!” and Taylor ripped the sheets from me which caused me to bounce out of the bed and fall on the floor.
“I’m up!” I said rubbing the new bump on my head.
I looked over to the two girls crowded around the mirror on the other side of the room applying make up to their face.
I went into the bathroom rubbing my eyes and looking at myself in the mirror. I was in my pj’s and my hair in a messy bun.
I was finishing brushing my teeth when there was a knock on the door.
“Cas could you get that?” Danny called from the mirror.
“Sure” I said still grumpy.
I walked to the door and opened it. The guys had their jaws dropped. “You know if that’s what all the girls wear to an aquarium, we should go more often” Daniel said winking at me. I rolled my eyes.
“Well good morning to you to” I said rolling my eyes and let them in.
They walked in as Rupert said. “You girls almost ready? I’m starving” Tom and Daniel laughed.
I went back into the bathroom and put on some black skinny jeans, a navy and white stripped top and some grey and black high heels with my brown handbag.
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=61837608
As I walked into the other room, I grabbed a hand full of candy and my cell phone. The girls were still putting on makeup and the guys were looking bored.
“Danny Taylor, enough make up! Geeze you’d think you were about to perform as zombies or something” I said annoyed as I flipped onto the bed with my feet dangling.
“Whatever… you packed Cas?” Taylor asked.
“Yep pretty much” I mumbled.
“Wait, you’re leaving?” Tom asked.
I flipped over on my side so I could see them better. “You didn’t think we lived here did you?”
“No I guess not” he mumbled.
“Really, Cas really” Rupert asked holding something.
“What?”
“Shall I read it? Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows” he smirked.
“Careful with that it’s my favourite.”
“Yeah guys, told you she brought them everywhere, there is another one in her bag.” Danny blabbed still looking at herself in the mirror.
Rupert opened up the book. UH OH.
“You actually wrote notes on the side?” he questioned.
“Oh let me see!” Daniel said scooting closer to Rupert and at the same time Tom said “what does it say?” standing up behind them over the book.
I walked so I was in front of them. “Don’t read that, give it back!” I said holding my hand out for it. Daniel gave me a low five and I glared at him.
“Oh my gosh poor Harry… he has already been through soooo much” Rupert said imitating my voice.
“Stop!” I said. While Taylor and Danny were giggling.
“He has sooo much on his shoul-“Rupert didn’t get to finish mocking me for I jumped on the three of them. Making them tumble on the bed.
And all of a sudden three boys were tackling me and tickling me. “hehhehhheee stop hehee it heheheee”
I managed to grab the book and hold it close to my chest as they were still tickling me.
“We are ready!” Taylor said.
I gave a sigh of relief as the stopped tickling me but were still laughing up a storm.
I stood up and straightened my top and jeans, as they were still laughing at me.
“Stop laughing! It is normal to write notes on the side of books.”
“Maybe… or maybe it’s just you Cas!” Daniel said through laughing.
“Ugh!” I said putting Deathly Hallows in my gym bag. “Can we go now?” I said as they were still laughing.
Tom got up and put his arm around my shoulder and I felt his hot breath in my ear “sure kid”. I just rolled my eyes.
Taylor and Danny grabbed their back packs and headed for the door, and I followed with Tom’s arm still around me.
When we got to the lobby Taylor and Danny went up to the front desk with Rupert to sign out and pay. While I went to put the bags in the trunk. Tom and Daniel followed me.
I walked to my car and threw the stuff in the trunk.
“So what do you guys wanna eat?” I asked leaning up against the back of my car.
“Well there’s this great little place just a couple of blocks” Daniel said leaning next to me.
“Sounds good” I smiled at him.
“You would be the perfect friend for Em” Daniel said out of the blue.
“Em... meaning Emma?” I asked
“Yeah… wouldn’t she Tom?” Daniel asked and we both looked to him.
“Yeah she would… but do we really want Em to have a friend that’s a girl… I mean they’ll get all girly and squeal” Tom said flinching.
“I’m not that much of a girly girl” I said. He thinks he knows me so well. I mentally rolled my eyes.
“Oh really?” he did one of those smiley smirks “you’re wearing high heels and pretty clothes” he smirked with victory.
“Yeah he does have a point Cas…it looks good on you though” Daniel interrupted. But I just kept glaring at Tom.
“Yeah not that you don’t look good in what you’re wearing… I’m just proving the fact that you’re girly” he said not removing that smirk from his face.
I took a deep breath. And looked at Daniel “I would love to meet Emma one day” I said smiling. Then I walked away from them to the driver’s seat when Tom chuckled “don’t have a come back?”
I twisted around. “You think you know me Tom Freakin' Felton? Well you don’t so you have no reason to call me a girly girl” I spat.
“Wow what happened here?” Danny asked.
“Nothing” I said through clenched teeth my eyes not leaving Tom’s.
“Well I’m hungry let eat!” Rupert said.
Daniel and Rupert started walking to the stupid big jeep that was in front of us. And Danny and Taylor climbed into my car. Tom and I not moving an inch.
Then he smiled at me. A sweet gentle smile. “Just follow me kid, okay?” he said and winked at me as he walked to his car.
I sighed and got in the car.