Status: sit back and enjoy the read <3

Love Will Bring Us Together Again

info

Name:Jessica Mussiki(which means music)
Age:Immortal(but looks 22)
Looks:Long brown hair,piercing blue eyes,pale white skin,berry red lips,dresses in dresses mostly but when out to battle,dresses in a black tanktop with armor over it,tight black sliders with armor over my waist,my sword at my side,my hair goes up in a high pony tail,greek sandals(the knee high ones)
Personality:I am very strong,protective of my younger sister Angela,I am very mellow and I can be deep. I like intellegant convorsations but I like too goof around with my sister from time to time...lately that hasn't happened. Given the situation. I'm also in love with Loki...and he's missing....I dont even know his exact location..I just know he's there...alive..giving me comforting thoughts to help me sleep at night...

Info:As a child,I was born in the realm of Asguard. My parents werent gods or anything but when I was born, they said I came out crying, but my crying was not just horrid screams like that of a normal child born..they said my crying as a baby was beautiful.. almost as if i were trying to sing.After that,Odin decreed that I would grow up to be the Greek Goddess of Song and Melody. I would have a voice that would enchant everybody to listen to me, and do what my songs said to do and when the time came,one man would step up and be the lyrics to my songs. So they moved my father,Adonis,my sister,Angela and my mother,Lena into the castle of Odin. Where I became friends with the son of Odin, his 2nd born anyways, Loki! He was fun to be around and we would get into trouble here and there in the castle. Funny thing is,he had a 10 year old brother named Thor.He was supposed to grow up to be the God of Thunder and Lightning.My sister was born before me she is 8. She was not a goddess, but she was truely beautiful. It runs in the Asguardian race; beauty. I lost my love in battle. He fell into a worm hole and we all thought he was dead....or was he?
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you like this one >w<