Status: sit back and enjoy the read <3

Love Will Bring Us Together Again

Chapter 6

I shook my head.This wasnt right.Nothing was right.I started to see everyone on the Avengers team was there and working hard to stop this war.I was so lost in my self....I took a look at the city seeing the buildings being destroyed then I looked at all the avengers flying by and trying to stop the creatures...I sighed"Love makes you do crazy things indeed..."I said and then jumped on one of the riders,throwinng him off.I saw Agent Barton shoot an arrow at Loki but he caught it and then looked back smirking...but the arror blew up and sent Loki flying onto the STARK building.I sighed"Here goes everything"I said but gasped as Banner, or, the Hulk charged at Loki sending him flying inside.I jumped off the flyer, and grabbed the teseract but then I heard a clicking noise"Give me the cepter Jessica"I heard Romonoff say"No"I turned with a sad look"I want the pleasure of closing the portal myself Romonoff"I said"I thought you said you were on Loki's side because you loved him?"She asked confused.I sighed"Well now I'm stopping him...because I love him.This...all of this..it is too much blood.Unnessicary blood.If I love Loki I have to be the one to stop him do you understand?"I asked calmly.She sighed nodding"Lets get you up there then"She said.I nodded and we walked up to the top of the roof.I looked seeing a familiar man that was Thor's friend from before on his first time on Earth. I looked over the city one last time sadly"Im sorry Loki"I said"Put it in the crown"He pointed.I nodded and started to push past the barrier"Jessica is on our side!Shes got the teseract and is able to close the portal"Romonoff said then gasped"Theres a missel headed for us"She said"A what?"I asked over the noise of the barrier touching the teseract"A bomb!A very very big explosion that could wipe this whole city out"Romonoff said"So he wishes to throw the bomb in the portal?"I asked"Yes!We're going to have to hold off on this"She said.I began to grow worried over Loki"Agent Romonoff..."I said sadly"What?"She asked"Take this.I have to see how Loki is.You must close this portal as soon as you can do you understand?You must"I said and she nodded"You do crazy things when you're in love"She said with a small smile.I nodded and ran off.When I got to Loki, he was still lying there.I had those healing powers so I began to heal Loki"Jessica no dont heal him!"Angela said coming in"Im just healing him enough to make the pain stop.He needs to walk Angela"I said as Loki groaned"You...you were really going to close the portal for us?"She asked.Loki looked at me in shock.I looked at him sadly"I was"I said in almost a shameful way"Y-you betray me?"He asked"I...I chickened out of it...I gave the teseract to Agent Romonoff to see if you were hurt"I said gently touching Loki's face.He sighed"As much as I want to be angry with you...I can not.You have stood by my side for as long as I've known you...I can not turn my back on you now"He said.I sighed"I still love you...and I always will"I said bending down.He gave me a small smile"I may have failed.I may have to face Asguardian punishment...but I have you still"He said.My hair hit his face as I kissed him.I heard a quieting noise..."The portal is closed"I said looking out the window"Heal him Jessica"Angela said then flew out"She acts as if she is queen already"I said sighing as I began to heal him"Jessica...you know...even if you tried to stop me...you still are going to be in-""I know.I betrayed Asguard but....it was worth it to have you back"I said sighing.He smiled"I..I can get up"He said.I moved back as he used the steps to pull himself up to the table.When he turned,he saw I froze and everyone of the Avengers was there, holding up their weapons at Loki and I"If its all the same to you...I think I'll have that drink now"Loki said weakly......So a week later, Loki and I were fully healed...the whole week we were confined and healed up...and then the time came for us to go home. Loki and I were bound by our hands..but Loki..was bound by his mouth.We went to Central park and stood in the middle of a platform as Thor and Angela pulled on our chains.+Thor was taking the Teseract with us for him to hold onto. Thor held out the Teseract in a container for Loki to hold onto.Thor held Angela's hand, as I held Loki's hand...Loki starred at it for the longest time.I elbowed him with annoyance.He rolled his eyes and grabbed it.Thor nodded to the others,and turned the handle on the container, triguring the teseract to take us home and as I was leaving I looked at Romonoff"Remember what I said agent..Love makes you do crazy things"I said smiling tuthfully.She smiled and turned her head away.....so we were back.Right in the center of Asguard.....it wasnt pretty. It was shameful and embarassing.......but after a long trial...and me asking the allfather, to atleast let us be contained together, with supervision, we were taken away to a cell that disrupts all of our powers....where we sit together....at least we have eachother......but we wont be iun here much longer....for someone will need our help after a while. ...until we meet again.....

the end.....
♠ ♠ ♠
I feel like this was too short =\
since the movie was agonizingly long. >-<
I CANT WAIT TILL NOVEMBER!!!!!!!