Status: Updated whenever possible

The Legend of Soulby

Prologue

Soulby, a town of dangerous individuals who thirst for bloodshed and reign terror upon those who inhabit the town. The young men are expected to join the forces of murderers, thieves and abductors and carry on the legacy of their ancestors.

Jacky’s family was once a part of this. But no longer. Around the time that Jacky was born, his mother fled the town, leaving Jacky’s father and older brother to deal with the vicious towns folk. Time passed and Jacky grew from strength to strength. He began to look like his father more and more every day. One of the only physical features he gained from his mother was her dazzling, crystal blue eyes, each as deep as the sea. When Jacky joined high school, he was ridiculed for the way he dressed and they music he listened to. He had only one friend. His name was Ron Ficarro. Ron and Jacky were very alike in many ways so they quickly became excellent friends. But this wasn’t how their relationship stayed. After high school ended Ron and Jacky moved to London where they found that they were both questioning their sexuality. One thing lead to another and one night, through a drunken mistake, they kissed. Neither of them regretted it and soon they were in a relationship with each other.

Ryan’s family weren't so lucky. They tried in vain to get their new born son away from the violent life that the towns people all lead, knowing that their son would fall victim to the same fate. They were all caught while trying to cross the border in to the countryside. The town’s people viciously murdered the Seaman family except Ryan as he was a newborn; they assumed that they could turn him in to one of them. So they did. As the years passed Ryan became more skilled from living with the towns folk. He slowly began to pick up their ways and methods of killing and torture. The family he lived with as a baby never informed him of his parent’s demise; they only told him that they left him. This made him grow a passion of hatred towards them. If only he knew the actual tale. After all he went through as a child; he built walls that he would never allow to crumble. His optimistic attitude is nothing but a shell of lies to hide behind.

So when the town’s people gather the information that Jacky is returning to the town to look for answers, they ask Ryan to help track and kill the young man before he can uncover any of the deadly secrets that lay encrusted in the town’s history.

Will Ryan take them up on the offer to kill Jacky or will he see something more in the blue eyed boy?
♠ ♠ ♠
First fan fiction on here. Hope you enjoy!