Status: Oneshot. Finished.

World War III

World War III

My legs burned from running as explosions happening around me. The shock wave made me stumble--but I kept running. If they found me, I was dead for sure. All I had to think about was avenging my family.
World War 111 was the worst, they all said. All across America, France, England; Everywhere. Nobody’s safe, that’s what they all said.
Why didn’t I take them seriously? Why am I alive? How did I survive and my family die?
For a split second I looked behind myself. I saw blood all over the dirt, people laying with a pool of blood around them. I couldn’t look anymore.
My mom died from an explosion by the Russians. My dad committed suicide because of mom’s loss. My brother was caught and killed by an Englishmen.
All I had left was my pen and paper:
Sides:
Against:
England
France
Russia
America
Germany

I didn’t see or hear anything until I heard voices. The voices were speaking Dutch, and Holland and Belgium were against us as well. My heart jolted as I looked nowhere. There was nothing.
When I could see some blonde coming up over a hill, my body was frozen. I had never come in contact with an enemy.
My eyes shifted as the two men came up the hill revealing one with blue eyes and blonde hair, the other with brown hair and blue eyes.
They said something I couldn’t understand.
Then, a gun as black as night was pointed at my head.
N--