Status: Leave some comments, please!

Long Distance

Alex.

Gentle touch, Delicate breath, flash of pearl in the darkness of another heavy Wednesday- These lips know how it feels to be given a taste, but denied another; blissful, longing, whimsy- A loss for words, A loss of sense,  A sense of disregard- Lay awake and wonder how she's sleeping.

~ Long Distance, Alex Gaskarth

He's dreaming of her again. Her eyes, brown orbs filled with hope and laughter. Her dark hair, that usually would be brushed up against him by morning, tickling his nose. Her smile, that one thing that would bring him joy as soon as he woke. He's dreaming of her laughter. How she laughed when he would try and sound intelligent in a clearly funny matter. When he would pick her up from behind and pepper kisses all around her face, her laugh then. How she'd giggle when he'd kiss her nose, curled up together in bed on a cold night. 

The only reason he could think of why he's dreaming of her, was because he was missing her. He hadn't really missed her like this in a while. He really shouldn't be missing her though, really, he shouldn't. He had a girlfriend laying beside him in bed, Lisa. Lisa wasn't her though. She wasn't the same person as her, Lisa was...proud of him, showed him off to the world..Almost like a fan would if they were dating him.

But, she, she-girl he's dreaming about.. She treated him like a normal human being. Made him laugh, smile, feel..Not like a doll, the whole world to marvel at. Sure, he likes attention, definitely. But he gets enough of it and wants a break at times. 

He rolls over in bed, laying on his back. He feels Lisa's lips press kisses down his jaw line, and he wraps an arm around her waist. It isn't the same, he realizes. He almost can't believe he's convinced himself that he is completely in love with this women, who had stuck by his side for so long. He believes he was in love with her at some point. Maybe the first few years of their relationship, he was. 

He stopped loving her after they hit seven years, when he met the girl he's dreaming of. He wonders how she's doing, back at home in Poughkeepsie, New York. She's probably asleep. 

Part of him wants to think that she's doing the same thing. Laying up on a Wednesday night, thinking of him, dreaming of him.

He waits till he's sure Lisa went back to bed, her soft snoring giving it away. He quietly climbs out of bed, grabbing a pair of his grey sweatpants and slipping on a jumper before grabbing his phone. He shuffles into the clothing, then lifts up their bedroom window, revealing the fire escape. Carefully, he climbs out of the window so he could stand on the brown colored metal. He reaches for his phone, being the current light besides the moon, shining down on him. 

He hesitates before pressing the 'call' button of her contact. It's two in the morning, she was asleep like every sane person was at that time. But he calls her anyway, expecting to get her voicemail. 

"Alex?" Her voice is raspy, as it always is when she's sleepy. "Tay." He smiles. "Did I wake you?" He asked, "Sorry if I did....I missed the sound of your voice."
♠ ♠ ♠
So! I know I currently have two other stories going on, but I don't know if I'll ever get around to them, or if I want to continue them. Tell me what you think of this little Drabble thing? Leave some comments? If I get a few, maybe I'll post a second part!

{sorry it's a bit short!}