Forever and Always

1/1

It was difficult being the girlfriend of one of the most legendary guitarists in the world. Jimmy was constantly on tour with his band Led Zeppelin, sometimes for months while I stayed at home. We couldn't go outside without someone finding us, whether it was a 40 year old man or a jealous 14 year old fangirl. Ah yes, jealousy. I had to be one of the most hated girlfriend of any rockstar. Whether it was through twitter and strangers telling Jimmy “you could do better than her ”. Jimmy was always telling me to ignore it and that people don't know what they're talking about, but it's hard. It's hard to ignore hundreds of people sending you death threats everyday, sometimes to my face.

I was sitting on the computer, scrolling through twitter, reading the usual hate messages.

Kill yourself

You're not even pretty!

Jimmy could do way better than you!


I sighed and logged off. I couldn't take any more of this. Luckily, Jimmy would be home soon from his 3 month American tour. Talk of the devil, the front door opened and Jimmy's voice rang through the house.

“Autumn I'm home!” He called.

I smiled and quickly ran downstairs back into his arms.

“I missed you,” I smiled.

“I missed you too.” He hugged me back tightly then let go.

“How about, we go out tonight at the best restaurant in town,” he suggested.

“I would love to! Better start getting ready soon, it's already 5 o'clock!” I helped Jimmy upstairs with the rest of his luggage. He went for a shower first since he's been on a plane for 8 hours.

I opened my wardrobe and immediately picked my favourite dress. I lay it down on the bed then selected what jewellery I was going to wear. I tried to resist the urge to go back on my computer but I had to know what everyone was saying about me, even if it wasn't good. I logged on he computer and opened up twitter.

I bet she's just in it for the fame.

They don't even make a good couple, I'm way better for him


I couldn't help the tears falling down my face. Two people fell in love, why can't people just leave us alone?

“Hey are you okay baby?” Jimmy's voice said.

He walked over to me and rested his head on my shoulder. His hair was still wet from the shower. His eyes scanned every word the media had to say about me. He turned off the computer and closed the lid.

“Autumn, I told you not to let these messages get to you,” he began.

“How can I not? Everyone wants me dead I can't just ignore it!” I sobbed.

Without further word he wrapped his arms around me as I sobbed into his shoulder. I tried to be strong but I couldn't help but let every little thing get to me.

“Autumn, you know I love you. Fuck what anyone thinks, they only hate you because they want to be you. My personal life has nothing to do with any of my fans and I don't want a bunch of jealous 12 year old's ruining our relationship.” He said sweetly.

“You're right, thank you Jimmy,” I smiled and kissed him.

I stood up and walked into the bathroom so I could take a shower. I stripped out of my clothes and turned on the shower. I waited for the temperature to heat up before stepping in. I washed my hair and body then daydreamed for 5 minutes thinking about what Jimmy said. He's right, I can't let the fans get to me when our relationship has nothing to do with them. I say this every time, but I know the next death threat or insult I get will break me down again.

I turned off the shower and wrapped a clean towel around me. I walked back into the bedroom hearing Jimmy practising his guitar from downstairs. I smiled and patted myself dry with the towel before slipping on my dress. I dried my hair then straightened it then applied my make up. Once I was satisfied with my appearance I walked downstairs and into the living room.

“You look beautiful as always,” Jimmy greeted me with a kiss.

“You don't look too bad yourself,” I replied.

He laughed. “Ready to go?”

“Yes.”

We got into our car and Jimmy began to drive to the restaurant. I was excited to see him again and the thoughts from earlier were slowly moving to the back of my mind.

Jimmy parked the car which we then exited to go into the restaurant. I could already hear whispers at the waiter lead us to our table for the night but maybe I was just wrong.

Jimmy and I were finishing off our main course when two 15 year old girls walked up to our table.

“Are you Jimmy Page?” The tall one asked.

“Yes I am, what can I do for you?” Jimmy asked with a hint of annoyance in his voice. He loves the fans but for Christ sake we're trying to eat here.

“Can you sign this?” The small chubby one asked.

“Sure.” Jimmy took the pen and paper off the two young girls and began his signature autograph.

“You can write your number down as well,” the tall one winked.

“I have a girlfriend,” Jimmy stated.

“What her,” the chubby one pointed at me. “You could do way better than that tramp.”

“And we already know and love everything about you!” The tall one added.

I felt the tears build up in my eyes again but fought them from escaping so I don't look weak.

“Look, you're both like 15. I'm perfectly happy with my beautiful and amazing girlfriend who loves me very much. If you have a problem with that, you can leave.”

The two girls scoffed and rolled their eyes before stomping away like angry children.

“Thank you...” I whispered.

“No problem, I'll pay then we can go home okay?”

I nod and the waiter comes over with the bill.

~.~.~.~

Jimmy and I were barely home 2 seconds before he was carrying me bridal style to our bedroom. He kicked open the door and lay me on the bed. His soft lips pressed against mine and I moaned at the feeling as our tongues swirled together. He slowly began to nibble on my neck making me close my eyes in pleasure.

“I love you so much Autumn,” he said.

“I love you too,” I replied.

He unzips my dress and pulls it off my body. Then he proceeds to unclasp my bra and pulls off my underwear. Jimmy quickly strips off his clothes and climbs on top of me. I feel his length push inside of me and he suffocates me with a passionate kiss to ease the pain of penetration. He cradles me in his arms as he begins a slow, deep rhythm of thrusting. Jimmy lowered his head to capture my lips in a wet, loving kiss once again. His fingers traced up my palms until they interlocked with my own. I was so lost in the pleasure he was giving me I forgot the rest of the world existed at this moment of time. My orgasm hit unexpectedly making me scream Jimmy's name loud enough for the neighbours to hear and my legs clamped around his waist impossibly tight. During my orgasm bliss I felt Jimmy shudder and his seed coat my inner walls. He pulled out and collapsed down beside me, panting controllably.

“I love you,” I panted as he brought me into his arms.

“I love you too Autumn, always remember that.”